It's called "Divide and Conquer" and you fell for it

Blacks, whites, lefts, rights.
To the dynastic elite billionaire class who OWN your country, we are all just cattle.
These are all our brothers and sisters.
They got you fighting a race war so you don't fight a class war.
I'm not a commie, either. I just won't let myself be blinded by hate and division.
>Waste your one life on news headlines
Not me.

Attached: Philip-ii-of-macedon.jpg (338x450, 29.68K)

>I want to win the class war, but i'm not a commie
kys nigger.

There is literally no point in winning any war if you can't also preserve your race.
Racial preservation is always going to take top priority. That's just reality. You will never escape that reality.

That's why we want homogenous ethnostates.

>There is literally no point in winning any war if you can't also preserve your race.
Faulty premise. Choose Love and stop wasting your life on Hate.

I choose life and I always will.
And many others will too.

That's why your project is a joke. Your ideal is a joke. It can never come true because someone will always choose life and struggle above your bullshit hedonistic self destruction.

I don't have a project and I'm not a hedonist.
I love you.

You say that, but you love my enemies more than me. And you will work for their survival above mine.

That's not any kind of love I need.

commies decided they didn't care about the class war the moment they started importing foreigners to fill out the ranks of the lumpenproles
The idea of the class war is quite literally over

They're not really your enemies. They're just like you. You've been conditioned to be hateful because it keeps you impotent and distracted.

>class war is over
Not for the elite, they are still dunking on us.

They're all my enemies. And you especially.

>Not for the elite, they are still dunking on us.
No you don't get it its over, their brown masses have been given enough privilege and are told every day they are superior to the "whites" that they have no interest in upsetting the system

>t. divded and conquered

>They're not really your enemies. They're just like you. You've been conditioned to be hateful because it keeps you impotent and distracted.
It's not up to you to deny them their agency. You are right to point out that people are inflaming these tensions for political gain.... but at the end of the day, you can't stop them. You can't put an end to the danger that they represent to me. You can't put an end to the harm that they represent to me. Even though you can point out a reason to explain why they are only a danger due to circumstances.... they are still a danger. They are still my enemy.

>The elites no longer want to keep their cattle in check
False.

yeah myannnnn, don't trust the myannnn, myannnnnnnn

stop myannnposting
it's whites vs jews
and it always has been .jpeg

???? Okay (you) are retarded

Not reading all that. Nice hate blog boo hoo go blind yourself with rage then.

Ahh the great love of the loving one whose love cannot even suffer 3 sentences

I'm not your dad. Here is the message: you are wasting your life on your "enemies".

True, what a shame that I am in this position. What a shame upon our ancestors that we are forced to be in a position like this.

Well I don't want to shamefully leave such a mess to my descendants.

I've been where you are at, and if you follow the "love" road to the end you inevitably become a martyr, because you're enemies don't give a fuck how much you love them. Hope you are psychologically prepared to find out you have wasted your life in this way.

In the entire human history, (((you))) never stopped being negroids because someone asked nicely…

I'm going to put my time and energy into loving and creating.