GiveSendGo says Canadian Cucks cant touch the Money

How will Progressives cope?

Attached: GiveSendGodWins.jpg (724x398, 59.88K)

Fuckin' Based.

BASED TRUCK FRUDEAU

Mega based.
Thou shalt not steal.

Haven't seen a btfo this thorough in quite some time

BASED

Attached: ar15.jpg (585x382, 54.6K)

Bump,The Administrative State seethes more and more every day

Holy fuck a company with balls

still need proof it's actually helping and it's not just yet another grift

this is flowing too easily

i'm starting to believe truedue that this is an organized CIA takeover of his country.

this money has to go through canadian (((banks))) to get to the recipients' bank accounts, no?

Based Christian organization. This is da wae.

honestly anyone is an improvement

If that's the case nothing has changed.

Imagine sending anything but silver boooooolion.

Wonder if GSG has a work around
Maybe they convert to crypto?

Givesendgo just guaranteed market share for themselves.

Poopy pilled

Thank you God for helping in our time of need and punishing justin

>this is flowing too easily
Agreed. This never felt organic from the beginning, and now it reeks. Whether this is all part of the Reset, or elites fighting among themselves again, this shit is clearly not a trucker protest.

canada isnt the issue here with such a platform. the issue is Visa, Mastercard, and the chain of Jewish banks and financial middlemen (basically a Jewish cartel of finance) that can prevent such a company from conducting business.

For example, store that sell Kratom (legal, been used for thousands of years. a plant) in the U.S. cant obtain the insurance required to use Visa/Mastercard payment systems. because big pharma and finance are in bed together. Interestingly, lots of these shops have turned to crypto services. people swipe a card and its converted to crypto and sent to the store owner that way. for a fee.

And PEEPEE pilled right in JTs mouth

nonono now I have to go back to eating my own shit all day

Attached: 1644363417972.png (974x982, 24.94K)

I think they froze their baking account here in Canada
So while it's true they might be transferring the money to the convoy's bank account, the bank where they receive the money here froze access to the account itself
I might be wrong but this is what I understood

The parallel economy begins lads. Buckle up, I hear there will be a whites only airline by the time this is done. Valhalla

I haven't seen a government get cucked so hard, this is amazing, they just keep losing.

they're illegitimate and have no athority

>Agreed. This never felt organic from the beginning, and now it reeks. Whether this is all part of the Reset, or elites fighting among themselves again, this shit is clearly not a trucker protest.
The "elites" aren't omniscient. They can't game for and control every scenario and unless you think the Annunaki are controlling the world they can mess up. Banking on inaction and people caving is the smart bet but clearly enough people are fed up.

>whites only airline
Sounds nice.