ASTRA ROCKET DESTROYED 4 SATELLITES LOST REMINDER GOD IS DESTROYING ALL ROCKETS AND SATELLITES

space.com/astra-first-florida-launch-failure-february-2022

theverge.com/2022/2/8/22924561/spacex-starlink-satellites-geomagnetic-storm

Pray Guys! They'll keep coming down.
If anyone wants to help join the telegram.
t.me/ FnnphGv_EEg1ZDBh

Thank you galactics and blue avians for immediately shutting down all energy weapons and all energy weapon networks genociding us.

Thank you father ohm and mother azna for immediately shuttinig down all energy weapons and all energy weapon networks genociding us.

Thank You father ohm and mother azna for engulfing the entire planet with the most divine energies in the universe until everyone is fully transfigured and all dark entities are eligible for arrest

youtube.com/watch?v=DQI8IAskqHU

Attached: Nomoresatellitesbrosyes.png (963x906, 564.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TjLzXkoGDbw
youtu.be/bS4jPjs6JPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bros?

Good

Attached: good.jpg (2147x1133, 508.8K)

Bump

Oh yeah? God will destroy satellites but not evil? Sounds like some Christcuck bullshit to me.

This is what the spic spammer Judeo-Christkikes from 8cunt are reduced to: Cheering that a handful out of 4000+ satellites were destroyed in an accident, and so they spam threads about it on Any Forums thinking it will somehow make their dead jewish rabbi appealing to White ethnonationalists.

Two more millennia

THANK YOU FOR GREAT NEWS, anons.
THANK YOU LORD JESUS FOR DESTROYING THAT EVIL SHIT.

Bump

Thank God, fuck blockrock.

It's not god retard
It's the 12k cycle
The sun is about the micro-nova
Starlink had the same issue
youtube.com/watch?v=TjLzXkoGDbw
> Suspicious Observer -> jewtube

>failure
ASTRA-NOT

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

Elon Musk sure would be aware of this and not launch expensive equipment into orbit, no? Magentic pole shifting is a real thing, but I expect people like Musk to be well aware and planning ahead of threats like that.

Now he's learning it for sure
Remember that it was a conspiracy theory for decades
It's becoming real
after 2030, we're fucked

God hates satellites confirmed, just like all those cube satts he erased the other day.

Attached: 1644446892538.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

Attached: 1641766665654.png (1266x688, 408.89K)

We are regressing

C.R.E.A.M.
Christ
Rules
Everything
Around
Me

youtu.be/bS4jPjs6JPw

once gps goes down and people cant get thier amazon and doordash deliveries, the world will collapse

Good.