A man calls a spic an immigrant for fucking up his order which sent his son to the ER and threw a drink towards them...

>A man calls a spic an immigrant for fucking up his order which sent his son to the ER and threw a drink towards them (not even hitting anyone)
>Goes viral and gets fired from his executive-level job the next day, life ruined, because racism is bad because it hurts people's feelings
>Girls, obviously unphased, post this shit celebrating that they baited this man into freaking out so they can sue and become rich
>Absolutely nobody cares
>Not even Any Forums
wfsb.com/news/fairfield-man-accused-of-using-racial-slurs-at-smoothie-shop-after-son-suffers-allergic-reaction/article_edd7060e-7c5c-11ec-acf6-eb64f62c81df.html

Attached: Fairfield bragging.webm (576x1024, 494.14K)

How exactly are they going to get rich?

Trying to poke holes in my thread fuck you nigger

This man knows how to defend his thread.

That is a very thot.

Attached: clintdisgust.gif (350x240, 3.74M)

Wouldn't the IRS try to get the cash?

Sounds more like a whiny thread made by a whiny bitch.

Brown man here. Your era is over. We are literally untouchable now. Whites have to tread carefully each and everytime they step outside their house. One wrong move and they lose everything.

Fuck whites.

Based OP not being a faggot
DO NOT fuck with his thread

Attached: 1637092196380m.jpg (683x1024, 121.25K)

spbp his own thread lmao this man fucks

want to meet up nigger? I'm near Toronto right now

Not my problem.

Yankmutts wanted this

You're just jealous of me and OP and this impeccable thread.

Welcome to real life Mr. basement dweller Any Forums LARPER, surprise, surprise, you can't just act like you act on here in real life, be openly racist and get shit on, seethe and cope more now faggot.

Attached: 1412741684872.jpg (230x244, 25.43K)

Only in western nations do people profit so heavily from overvictimizing themselves that people try to make it their income source. I hate this gay world.

Also, I don't give a shit about some asshole boomer who didn't do shit to earn a job paying 6 figures. Hope he loses it all.

>Impotent swarthoid rage

Attached: 1604464205465.png (805x1083, 449.33K)

Why didn't he kill them?
Why didn't he beat them to a pulp and break all of their bones?
Because he's a weak cuck, these whores knowingly poisoned his son putting him in the hospital, and he did nothing but cry and throw a tantrum.
If he weren't such a weak cuck he would've tagged their cars and killed them at home

easy on the edge there, coldsteel

If drinking a smoothie can send your kid to the emergency room....maybe he shouldn't be drinking smoothies in the first place?

And I saw that video, the smoothie he threw hit one of the girls. Fat fuck should keep his kid in a plastic bubble and stop blaming others.

>mhmm yasss queen we out here today baby fr fr

Attached: 5QbV10A.gif (360x180, 1.2M)

Shut up nigermonkey your cartels skin people alive for fun

>get rich
This bitch will sign a terrible contract with a jew lawyer and he'll take 70%+ she'll get 75k-100k if she's lucking and will burn through it in under 5 years with no investments.

Why would she make any money? Wouldn't she be liable for endangering the child?

These are the same people that claim 19th century WASPs thought Italians were the same as niggers. Turns out they have equal contempt for all Whites.

>absent manager/owner
>whole non-white crew wearing pajamas and slippers
>whole crew in "holding iphone" idle pose
I don't know how any sane white man can walk into this situation expecting his order to be correct.

Outrageously based post. This is what I imagine the meme of a sigma male to look like. Completely operating outside of the parameters that everyone else is