Privacy does not exist in Sweden

In Sweden, there are multiple websites that use the public records that our government has, to create a searchable doxx on everyone 16 and above

I can put anyone’s name into the search bar and find the following:

>date of birth, full name
>address, if apartment what floor etc. (also, where they’ve previously lived and when they last moved)
>their income, how much they pay in taxes (also incomes of corporations are available, and if you happen to own a company or are in the board of directors, it’ll be shown on your “doxx” page)
>whether they have been to court (even if they were not convicted)
>what cars they own
>who they live with (includes a helpful hyperlink to their doxx pages as well)
>whether they’re married or not. if married it tells you who they’re married to.
>pets they own, it even tells you what breed their dog is
>if they don’t pay their debts and get a “betalningsanmärkning” you can see that too
>phone number (sometimes included)

If you give the government false information about where you live, you can be charged and convicted of “folkbokföringsbrott”. You can get up to 2 years in prison for this.

There isn’t even a good term for it in the Swedish language. Closest you can get is “privatliv” which directly translated means “private life”, which just sounds goofy to me.

As far as I know, this is unique to Sweden. It really sucks if you happen to care about your privacy.

Attached: image.png (1600x1000, 35.92K)

I know. takes 2 seconds to get a full profile with the right tools.

Have one? Want to test. Am not malevolent.

MINUS 5000 SOCIAL CREDITS!

post your real flag abdul

Fucking shithole

It keeps us honest, nothing to hide nothing to fear. It also means we can freely check if the neighbor is a criminal or not.

reminder that sweden is the size of a small american city

Until you disagree with the governement, decide it's not being run for your benefit.

>nothing to hide nothing to fear
Do you feel like you have nothing to fear?

Why dont you show flag?

It's true and it's so goddamn dumb. Even many celebrities info is public.
It's one of the reasons PewDiePie left Sweden.

>It also means we can freely check if the neighbor is a criminal or not
This is pretty nice though.

Eniro.se
Hitta.se
Mrkoll.se
Allabolag.se
Ratsit.se
Lexbase. something
Theres an endleas amount of them.
Or one could just call/e-mail the tax agency + your local court and have them send you everything they have on someone.
Doxxing someone in sweden is not really a thing since everything is public including middle school grades, family members, income and pretty much everything else except medical history.

So what? Id only employ criminals.

Wasnt the Pirate Party about data security or some shit?

>It keeps us honest
It keeps you cucked.

Attached: wrong.gif (306x230, 928.86K)

Until they got infiltrated and taken over by the homos unironically.
But this isnt about data security anyways.
They also draw your blood when youre born and keep it in a database and do experiment on it or for matching if you ever kill a politician.

>pets they own, it even tells you what breed their dog is
The government keeps track of that? For what purpose?

Yes but that was mostly about communications data. I haven't checked on this recently but one of the big deal laws that was signed in a long time ago was for ISP to store a shitload of communications data on their costumers for at least six months. The EU courts even ruled that you can't do that but we just kept doing that. Wouldn't at all be shocked if its still on the books.

To give the beurocrats at Naturvårdsverket something to do.

They cant match my blood if I kill Olof professionally.

Attached: 4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.rsquare.w700.jpg (700x700, 34.6K)

The police killed olof.

That's the best part, if they have the data they can just invent a purpose and give themselves a big pat on the back for having done a great job putting wasted resources to good use. But remember, tracking the ethnicity of people is a bad thing here so we don't do that because we like having a few blindspots.

Based coppers.

No no user, it was the scaniamannen. He was chilling a the office one day with his loaded gun, then went out for a walk, saw Olof and shot him and then ran away like a ninja.

where exactly does ellajaz live then

Even a broken clock or whatever you say.
>he bought the Bonnier version
100% guaranteed ngmi

Does this include politicians?

>you can be charged and convicted of “folkbokföringsbrott
imagine being convicted of something that sounds like throwing up

The fuck do you think?

Attached: 1644539544423.gif (384x288, 506.31K)

> [(((SAPO))) INTENSIFIES]

Håll klaffen, sosse

Only in Sweden. Besides, they're faggots anyhow.

My favorite thing about this situation though is that anyone who looks up the rent listings in my area and compare it to my income will think I'm a shady or rich as fuck because my land lord renovates apartments when someone moves out so they can jack up the prices by 50%. Keeps the broke people from moving in and makes me look like a drug dealer.

Do the Swedish Men give free Blowjobs to the Somali Migrants? Just asking.

Du är en sjärtgosse.

No. Also, show flag, rabbi.

Attached: This is (You).png (412x438, 127.13K)

I shit you not there was a big newsstory a while back about migrant/social worker women getting into relationships with young "refugees" because they took so much pity on them. Then someone pointed out that its a bit fucked since these are also the women that basically control these people's lives so it was possible that they were actually raping the refugees.

Lol. Typical modern Austrian.

Maybe you should DO SOMETHING about it....

Typical Swedistani.

It was in the news, that means the situation has resolved itself. Its now the world works user.

show flag, and let's discuss the current affairs in your country

Oh and why are you speaking Swedish (((Austrien)))? Hmmmm... [think emoji]

We have the same tool in the US but the debt records are not available publicly. The cars require a fee for each individual request.

klockan 18 på skanstorget imorgon är det fyrverkerier för att fira göteborgs frihet från pandemin

Oi mi amigo! Catalonia will be free!

You needed a second comment to figure that out arent you?

Oi amigo! You mean that Swedistan isn't into this faggot ass "Pandemic Restriction" shit? Get outta here.