What are the political implications of Risen?

How can anyone deny the existence of Christ and the fact that western civilization is based upon Him? Christ is King! Political movie discussion as well.

Attached: risen.jpg (495x720, 227.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oqRlJC-ckL4
youtu.be/idHWVpw7pqg
youtu.be/ex7Z98GXves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where did the body go? Riddle me that, atheists?

King of Jews

Rotted away on the cross like everyone else that was crucified.

That was satire, they were the ones who killed him and he explicitly called them sons of the devil.

Gay faggot Jew who died like a bitch. And he’s still dead. But go ahead and keep believing in your creepy reanimated kike.

Has played
>White
>Maori
>Mexican
>Arab
>Jew
HE CAN’T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: 4E33790F-15E8-4C64-8911-DDE3F53A8816.jpg (600x316, 42.99K)

>he’s still dead.
Wrong, Kristos Anesti.
youtube.com/watch?v=oqRlJC-ckL4

Christcukery is a gateway religion to kike worship. Unfortunately due to my Christian religious instruction / education growing up well into my late 20s, I have a desert hebraic taint to my soul / thinking and probably know the Old Testament better even kikes themselves.
Do not expose your children to Christcukery. Teach them a living religion of ethics, make their Church, the Cathedral of the mind.

Teach your children with the Bible in one hand and Plato's Dialogues/Enneads in the other. Prophecy and philosophy are not contradictory.

Attached: 1640995904314.jpg (547x628, 46.59K)

Heaven, dumbass!
He's alive.

Attached: reward.png (777x572, 164.61K)

Dudes we came from a walking fish

for a moment there i thought you were talking about prime minister trudeau

I don't think Christianity is a good faith, far too 'Universal' and it's a bad sequel to Judaism or Judaism-lite hellenised for fucking idiots. I think Judaism is a good faith for jews, in so much as it teaches them coalesce around strong values and in-group preference as 'God's chosen'; inaddition to having a 'land' associated with their people given them by God.

If I stared a European religion, it would be similar in keeping our culture alive with a gorrilion holidays celebrating when we BTFO of our enemies, and would call ourselves God's chosenites. Islam appears to be the dumbmest of Abrahmic religions, the last of the sequels, it was churned out quick to justify marauding and stealing from caravans.

>on the cross
Are you "pretending" to be retarded?

>Enneads
Good luck with that. Even Plotinus' own students didn't know what the hell he was talking about.

Regardless, it's our tradition now, it's just incomplete with just the Bible. Introduce Plato when they read the age of reason and Hermeticism when they are adults.

Attached: 1613104914909.jpg (990x990, 95.22K)

>read
*reach

I understood it just fine and so did many of the early Christian mystics before me

Attached: 1626279479033.png (554x554, 133.37K)

It's propaganda that tries to reinforce the lie that He was one of the hybridized Edomites like the pharisee (who call themselves jews today).

Was Our Lord a Jew?
youtu.be/idHWVpw7pqg

Israel in the Book of Romans
youtu.be/ex7Z98GXves

Attached: 1638236439953.png (1134x3939, 1.26M)

See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ.

For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
For it is written, “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and the discernment of the discerning I will thwart.”
Where is the one who is wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?
For since, in the wisdom of God, the world did not know God through wisdom, it pleased God through the folly of what we preach to save those who believe.