GOD DAMN IT'S HAPPENING FOR REAL

nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/biden-warns-americans-leave-ukraine-russia-troops-world-war-rcna15781

Attached: IMG-cc1511fca84cd966ffb0b26db45788ad-V.jpg (1209x979, 166.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/markets/europe/exclusive-imf-10-countries-simulate-cyber-attack-global-financial-system-2021-12-09/
bustle.com/life/united-states-pluto-return-2022-meaning-dates-predictions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: IMG-4a6014d5be76ec66b5b4ee1d67d147d7-V.jpg (683x1031, 147.61K)

what's the general mood in your country? is it as bad as the media here says it is?

nothing is going to happen no one will have bidens back they all lost confidence over the afghanistan shit.

>Come on man...

Attached: 1643068888800.gif (338x332, 3.69M)

Those are the Hunter Biden files theyre evacuating

Biden is chicken shit he won't fight russia

>the white people are about to come after us , I know let's start another brother war .

it's unlikely that the u.s. will back off from this hysteria without attempting some major false flag op in coming days. too much media conditioning and political capital have been invested into hyping up russian threat to waste it all for naught

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-29 10.46.11 AM.png (832x717, 430.02K)

amerishit & bongshit false flag in 3,2,1

Build back better
.. After nuclear war destroys everything.

How much you wanna bet it will be some gas or other crap thrown in?

Putin is absolutely cucking the west holy shit

Why does gandpa want war so bad?
Why does he want everyone to die?

Rolling for world war three

Attached: 1611552998461.jpg (640x480, 25.76K)

reroll

RUN, YOU SCUM!!!
THIS WILL BE JUST LIKE IN AFGHANISTAN - ALL AMERICAN PUPPETS HANGED!!!

Reroll but happens in two weeks

Attached: 6hykc6uex7n71~2.png (464x655, 325.55K)

Attached: download.jpg (225x224, 10.8K)

lmao this is going to be great.

Kek

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS HAPPENING

VDV TROOPS JUST LANDED ON MY HOUSE!!!1!!

Yea and? You're going to get fucked in the ass by us so prepare for that. Piece of fucking shit retard..

rollin for 5 million Ukraine refugees
and a qt Ukraine wife for me

I don’t feel so good man. It just feels like the war is coming and nobody will do anything about it.

Like a cancer patient, who knows he is at a terminal stage, but is still alive. Slowly waiting for inevitable death. And the world will keep running even after it comes.

The UK has already quietly evacuated 90% of its embassy staffers and all civilian family members.

the world yawns, everyone see what's happening, Biden has lost the people and now thinks a war will rally Americans behind him, when most Americans just wish his corrupt old pedo ass would die already, fuck him

Attached: 1605456901870.jpg (772x1242, 131.16K)

Remember when Trump started world war 3. Ooh wait...

mashallah

Attached: Kadyrovtsy.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

Gazpacho police FTW!

War is never the answer. Yup.

Attached: 1644526055863.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

The glowies are big suckers for the sunk cost fallacy, huh?

you're dreaming if you think this will be ww3

>yes, I'll abandon more Americans in warzones if I have to

Putin is going to cuck him so hard

Attached: 1631110843434.jpg (597x1024, 99.73K)

>attack Ukraine, pls we need war

No, fuck americans.

Oh no it must be real this time!

>When Biden thinks everyone hates Russia
>When in reality nobody cares about Russia and everyone (and including Russia) all hates China

Attached: 1624571424537.jpg (1080x1017, 184.99K)

I'm still ready for us all to help, knowingly or unknowingly, Vlad fulfill the Russian dream of completing bear, though.

Have a drink for me at Lucky Pub, fren

How close are we to world war tho? All pieces seem to be in place

Attached: 1644422077732.jpg (853x480, 88.13K)

Man up. Ukraine has total condition to resist alone.

I don't think Russia will invade you guys.. They are just flexing, trust me

scrollin' and rollin' with all a my days, seein' if war be a comin' our ways. What will kek say in these strangest of days?

Attached: 1638223638331.jpg (640x853, 164.87K)

Obviously. Why else would they be evacuating? Americas “promises” aren’t worth a pinch of shit and when China inevitably invades here I look forward to your hope and prayers.

nothing will happen

i believe it will likely be a cyberattack against the US internet and economic infrastructure. this has already been planned and prepared for.
reuters.com/markets/europe/exclusive-imf-10-countries-simulate-cyber-attack-global-financial-system-2021-12-09/

good noombers

Attached: 1643236885657.jpg (736x743, 206.95K)

i hope they're actually moving them someplace else but telling everyone they're moving them to Lviv. that place is going to get droned into the stone age

Wont last long, people will cuck to Pooland and to Goymany ppphft

I saw some bullshit on Tiktok with this faggot Putin acting like he's somehow in the right and that he's entitled to an entire country based on dubious reasons

So if we're making claims based on dubious reasons, I own the entire fucking planet because I'm descended from the First True King and all that shit.

Yeah, that's right. I'm your King. You're my b i t c h.
Get the fuck out of Ukraine. Both of you.

Advisory found

I bet this old guy is being manipulated by mental counselors

In my country we take the pedo teachers into the yard and skin them in front of the students

Americans like you are fucking dumb

bears eatin apples ha ha i like this picture!
2/22/22 seems like a pretty good day for all this to kick off doesn't it?

bustle.com/life/united-states-pluto-return-2022-meaning-dates-predictions
Nothing says a cosmic rebirth like enigmatic Pluto, the power-hungry dwarf planet that symbolizes transformation and renewal. According to the stars, the United States is finally getting a spiritual makeover with its first-ever Pluto Return on Feb. 22, 2022. Astrologically, a Pluto return is when the heavenly body returns to the same position in a birth chart where it was when the chart began. It happens around every 248 years, meaning this is the Pluto return in the United States since the country was founded in 1776.

Will he be getting his "State Department" staff out or do they get free dental and urological care from Putin's vanguard?

Attached: Martin-Donovan-in-Tenet-trailer.jpg (740x370, 18.38K)

Neck yourself. You masturbatory pleb.

>implying the EU can raise enough able-bodied manpower
>implying the US can afford vacating significant numbers from their homefront
>implying western economies can afford war
I'm not afraid of war coming to my doorstep, I fear the glowies. They will do something needlessly destructive and stupid.

I am afraid they will do something to the innocent civvies of the not-west, and we'll get more migrants and more inflation via revenge moves by the rest of the world

DAD THEY BETTER GET THOSE FILES OUT OF THERE NOW!!!!!

Attached: 1602675919749.jpg (720x960, 58.69K)

This is by design. Make him look like a crazy old man so he can get 25thd before the next election.

Hail Hitler.

Russia's gonna go into Ukraine and China's gonna invade Taiwan in a coordinated move, while the u.s.'s tranny "military" sits around with it's thumb up it's ass and biden threatens "sanctions". Kek

strap your seatbelt and embrace the chaos faggot

Attached: file.png (900x600, 795.58K)