Thanks Ron

Did you know nazis used cattle cars for moving jews? I only learned this today, thanks to Ron DeSantis

in this thread we are going to write Thanks Ron for his endless energy in promoting the Holocaust education.
God i wish this guy would become new president in 2024. Imagine how much good he can do for USA, how he will help US-Israel friendship, how many new museums of holocause he will open, how many more anti-nazi bills he will sign. This guy loves to sign bills that protect the jews. He is just a miracle man, doing his part of the great work. I love that.

Attached: 24643.jpg (424x556, 93.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D0kWAqZxJVE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You gotta love these proud moments

They will always be remembered

Attached: proud moments.jpg (2048x1365, 1.1M)

Attached: goy.jpg (1512x2016, 642.5K)

He’s gotta appease the Jews in boca raton. If that is what it takes for Gillum to not be governor, so be it.

Attached: 3B7255EF-FD02-4258-8D17-0BAC78BFBFBF.jpg (225x225, 6.86K)

See, the issue with this kind of stuff is that its hard to tell whether its that the people who claim to be on the closest to our side are kike shills, or its that we are so kiked that even the people closest to being on our side are servants of the kikes.

NEVER AGAIN

Attached: star9.jpg (1242x828, 154.83K)

I think there's actually just a counter faction of kikes that doesn't want the endless faggotry.
And niggers as slaves instead of whites disgusts them.

youtube.com/watch?v=D0kWAqZxJVE

American conservatives are extremely pro-Jew for some reason.

Kikes seek to control everything. It's their culture and their DNA.
All the "good jews" are a symptom of that.
Every politician being a tool of the jews is symptom of that.
They were born and bred to infiltrate everything they possibly can.
There is only one solution.

Wow, based. Truly the best conservative choice for 2024!

He’s gotta appease the Jews in Fed, to get the budget, If that is what it takes for democrats to not win the House , so be it.
He’s gotta appease the Jews in Courts, to get the law he needs, If that is what it takes for one another jew on the Supreme court, so be it.
He’s gotta appease the Jews in Israel, to get the law he needs, If war with Iran is what it takes for one another term as president, so be it.
He’s gotta appease the Jews , to get the media on his side, If enshrining the jews in constitution is what it takes for victory in the Senat, so be it.

Attached: one of these faces will become new members of Ron's cabinet, maybe even appointed to FEDeral reserve.jpg (800x600, 54.66K)

>replica cattle car

Its a cattle car, noone needs to "replicate" it.

If we're going to get the job done this time its a good idea to get educated.

Attached: Carlos.png (350x350, 137.64K)

Yep. We just have to compromise and accept total jewish control so we can get 1% of what we want while they loot the entire world and destroy our civilization. You don't want the Democrats to win, do you???

He is gotta to appease his jewish relatives with that potato nigga nose of his.

The democrats are just as kiked as republicans but they hide it. Example: the squad

Nobody wants him as president. He's even more of an Israel shill than Trump. Just stay in Florida and keep being the best on Covid.

I don’t want the nigger to win and have direct power in my state. Let’s get this straight you gotta pick your battles.

There something extremely greasy looking about this guy. Is it the slick back hair and doughy face or is it just normal for an Italian?

Oh look at all the salty poltards seething about the jew again.

Can't you see that you are no different than the nigger bitching about the white man. You can't stand that the jew has a higher IQ and are objectively more successful than your pitiful cuck race. Cope.

>Nobody wants him as president.
Are you sure about that? You think these jewish connections he is forging, these promises don't have a goal? They paid off when he promised to be the most pro-jewish governor and then he won.
A lot of hidden players, figures you don't even know exist are already started moving and they are betting on Ron DeSantis. Soon they will start a shilling campaigh on /pol too, with clumsy forced memes and generals filled with same faces attacking Trump and claiming they all need to ditch Trump and fall behind Ron.

Attached: FGhRw1FVcAQNXIg.jpg (1331x787, 222.93K)

Attached: FGhRw1FVcAQ.jpg (951x923, 190.82K)

don't forget Surfside

Attached: jewish fl.jpg (695x654, 88.18K)

Christians