Tell us about the child labor you still use, Microsoft

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1491526426432090119
Tell us about the child labor you still use, Microsoft

Attached: donkey_kong.png (592x1033, 469.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=urZTXHQRiUA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You guys could support nationalizing this company. Ending all child labor they use. Force the company to hire only American citizens with a guaranteed state pension and the consumer prices would almost certainly be cheaper too. But you choose not to because "muh free market"

Cuz "socializm is bad" amirite Any Forums? Gotta have this free market of people who hate you.

PS they don't even hate you, this is because white people don't buy consoles anymore. Only black people do. Whites game on PCs

>this is because white people don't buy consoles anymore
Switch sales say otherwise. It even outsold Wii and Playstation 1. And it's only 5 years in the market.
youtube.com/watch?v=urZTXHQRiUA

I'm not arguing with you about it. What are you like a 70 year old boomer this out of touch?

Who owned the boats?
Why was the slave trade halted on the Sabbath?
Who owned 78% of American slaves at the height of American slavery?

I have had entirely enough of losers like you.
Stop bickering about which system to adopt, and start agreeing upon which corrupt bureaucrats and plutocrats to do away with.

Attached: larryfinkblackrock.jpg (799x1116, 311.24K)

>Stop bickering about which system to adopt
Precisely.
Whether a nation is functionally capitalist or functionally communist depends entirely on how prosperous the nation is at a given time.
To put it in words the tourists can understand, even hyper-capitalist Wilford on Snowpiercer turned Communist once his food production went to shit. No power, no food, no first class until the train is whole again.

>PS they don't even hate you
no, they actually hate us. wokeism is not some calculated strategy ordered by the management.
it spreads through woke roasties. i see it happening in real time in my company.
they basically bully everyone into submission by constantly asking for more female hires, wage equity etc.

I'm honoring black history by stealing an Xbox.

Why? Xbox has no games.

Attached: 1591158161853.jpg (620x641, 62.16K)

The people are the game at this point

What do you mean "do away with"? Are you talking about hunting down and murdering someone? Is that what you're talking about?

Because I know you don't support taxing rich people or restraining private property AKA their wealth. So I assume the only thing left is some retarded right-wing psychopathy in your mind about "hunting down rich jewish people" and that's what's on your mind right now.

You're fucking retarded and sociopathic, man. PS as much as I hate rich people and as much as I hate that person you posted the picture of, that is a human being. A real human being. And you're talking about "doing away with" him and I know exactly what that means even if you're too cowardly now to admit what you were actually getting at.

>still paying the microsoft jew
just admit you're a faggot

Jews aren't human, silly

Of course that's your answer.

And of course you're too much of a retard to see who subverts and destroys nations for their own profit

Why would I give a shit?
Stopped buying them. Stopped buying a lot because it's garbage. Started using "free" movie sites, etc.
No idea who's paying these people besides kids and capeshit fags. Actually, I'd belive all the homo industries music, tv, movies, games, social media, etc. Are all circle jerking one another as that seems to be where it's all centered.

The irony of you idiots on this site is that you won't actually do anything to stop BlackRock or any of the economic problems in our society. You'll vote, at every turn, to protect people like the guy you posted that picture of. To protect BlackRock. To protect the wealthy. To cut their taxes. To deregulate them. To avoid restricting their private property.

Then you'll impotently post their picture on the internet and say "fuck kikes, we should kill this kike" like pathetic little anonymous cowards with absolutely no self-awareness of why everyone in the world, literally everyone, hates you and holds you in contempt.

Age 55+ = dead.
Pretty easy. Makes sure you don't miss any of the tricky ones either.

Observe how the zionist shill switches into demoralization mode once he realizes goyim are present.

Just brilliant bro. Just 99999999 IQ-tier stuff here on Any Forums, as always.

Whatever you say, neanderkike proselytizer

Attached: 1593415063024.png (1080x838, 145.27K)

You realize all the people pulling and pushing these levers and buttons are, themselves, the problem.
The pandemic happened because old people in power were afraid because they were the only people threatened. The numbers showed this from the beginning. There is nothing that can be done at this point. We've already given up on any political representation.

What the god damn cocksucking fuck are you even trying to say?

Yea great, powerful people are the problem. OK thanks. You're the right-winger though, you're the idiot who doesn't wanna tax them or regulate them, or nationalize them, or put a limit on their wealth. So fuck off.

You and the other retarded idiot up earlier in the thread just wanna post their picture and make vague, cowardly, veiled threats about hunting them down and killing them, which you will never do (thankfully) and which no one will ever do (thankfully) but the point is that you're gonna go to the polls in 2024 and vote for Donald Trump again, or Ron Desantis, to cut their taxes and make sure they stay powerful.

And you can say "nooooooooooo imma nazi, i won't do that, i'm so edgy and badass i'm a nazi i'm just gonna gas the jews hurr hurrrrrr" but you will. You're full of shit, just like everyone on this board. You're never gonna gas jews. You're just gonna keep voting republican and protecting capitalism.

>muh slavery, colonizing, jim crow
I thought nobody would know about that without CRT?

I’ve recently realized that modern games are all completely garbage. I’m only planning to buy discontinued game consoles that have been hacked into oblivion so I never buy another game again. And the manufacturer of the console never gets my money.