There's many different groups that claim that you should obey them because they know what God wants

There's many different groups that claim that you should obey them because they know what God wants.
How would you know which one is right then?
Islam also claims to have the word of God and I don't want to obey any muslim bullshit.
How do you tell the religions made up by humans apart from the one religion that actually from God?
If almost all religions are just made up by humans, isn't there a risk that they're all made up by humans?

Attached: 1fc.png (614x528, 193.77K)

have you asked God to explain it to you?
he will.

Attached: 1630619986206.jpg (320x320, 32.58K)

Look into them all, the. Disregard everything that isn’t self evident. Then disregard them all once you realize that fairytales are for children.

controlled conflicts equal controlled solutions
i don't trust any religion
[god] is a word we use in place of {unknowable}
why would the unknowable require a [religious following]? that would make the unknowable extremely human-like in its {thought process}

Pretty easy to narrow down:

>are the Christians right but you're Jewish or Muslim?
Free pass because Jesus forgives.

>are the Muslims right but you're Chirstian or Jewish?
Free pass b/c Allah appreciates the effort.

>are the Jews right but you're chirstian or Muslim?
Going to hell or whatever the Jews believe.

I think you can "officially" become a jew after learning Hebrew and taking some lessons at a synagogue. Not 100% on that, though.

>God is the unknown
sure, but he is also all wisdom and knowledge

Take the fomenko pill, they are all accounts of the same person

Everything we call “ancient” history actually happened during the Middle Ages, all accounts of a “Babylon” or “Rome” or “Troy” describe the same exact city

[wisdom] and [knowledge] are {attributes} we as human minds, have assigned to [god]. [god] didn't assign these attributes. [god] is also death and suffering and sacrifice

Gods foolishness is greater than all of mans wisdom

>wisdom and knowledge is unknown

how can the [unknowable] be foolish? [foolish] is an {attribute} we assign to human behavior. {unknowable} is beyond human behaviors and/or descriptions

i would have said he is the keeper of all the unknown things.
so when he said god is the "unknown" i said, sure.

If there is a god, he cannot reasonably demand that all people pick the correct religion.
If he is good, he will see if you have lived a good life and judge you by your actions.
If he isn't good, then why would you try and appease his selfish demands anyway?

What do you think of Richard Carrier?

Take the Gunnar Heinsohn pill instead. Fomenting asked the right questions. Heinsohn provides more coherent answers.

>how can the God be foolish?
we are made in the image and the likeness of God

Yes but that doesn't mean that any religion knows any of God's wisdom.
He might not have done anything after creating the world.
Creating the world, ruling the world, talking to prophets, sending his son here and being there in an afterlife are very different things.
If the only thing God did was create the world, then I can be grateful for his creation but I wouldn't want to obey organizations that just say "God says that you should do what we want"

>keeper of all the unknown things.
That’s kinda useless, no?

Some humans claim that. That doesn't mean it's true.

seems dumb to me

Just follow your heart user, literally look inside yourself and see what YOU actually believe, le science is never going to justify religion, it’s faith, what do you believe?

there is a whole part in Job where God declaims all the things he knows that are utter mysteries to man

Jews don't believe in hell. Christians made that part up to scare people into joining.

>made in the image and likeness of God
so, you're telling me {unknowable} is bipedal? come on...

I'm just advocating for an unlimited God

I haven't read his arguments for why Jesus didn't exist. I think it's most likely that he did exist, but might have been an ordinary human.

Thanks user I’ll look into it right now

then how do they worship satan?

He’s also gambling with the devil and murders jobs whole family to see if that would piss job off enough to get him to be mad enough to renounce god for murdering his whole family and giving him scabies.

Why wouldn’t god be bipedal? It’s what largely separates men from beasts would make since for a god as well

They don't. They worship God instead of his Jewish son.

the word "hell" is translated from 3 different greek words lol.
Everlasting, forever and ever, eternaly is also wrongly translated, they translated the greek word aion wrong. the correct translation is EON, meaning an age.

when you realize this, then you will see all denominations are flase because none of them get this right lol. you dont have to conform or belong to any group of people to believe in God ,OP.

>unlimited God
No, you're advocating for a [man] in the sky. {uknowable} doesn't [take form] for the purpose of connecting to its creation, thereby creating a legion of true believers] lol
{unknowable} is unknowable, beyond description, beyond comprehension, and certainly beyond religious constraints

lol, yeah

Attached: 1631115751214.jpg (1685x1200, 350.53K)

>3 different greek words
More importantly 3 completely different concepts

People say that Christianity's views on the spirit world were made up by the Romans but Second Temple Jewish apocrypha had Abraham's Bosom, had different levels of sheol, had a fiery part of Hades where people burned in torment, talked about the judgement day and eternal sentencing for some, talked about angels being imprisoned in Tartarus and spirits in prison, talks about angels being tempted by women and breeding with them, talks about multiple levels of heaven, talks about the Son of Man being given power from the Ancient of Days, talks a lot about demons and evil spirits

Powers, principalities, and dominions are things people fight against in the NT.
16For in Him all things were created, things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities. All things were created through Him and for Him.

Thrones, dominions, rulers, and authorities are spirit beings.

Jesus and Jude quoted Enoch and other Jewish apocrypha, Paul mentioned things in Jewish apocrypha and so did John

i think you are overthinking it.
no matter how hard you try you will never understand God.
But, ask of him and you will receive all wisdom and knowledge.

Here on Earth, we're on our own. Maybe God created the world and maybe he planned what would happen but I don't think he interferes with our lives. I think we're just a part of nature to him.
We have to survive by ourselves. Maybe he planned for us to evolve with this intelligence but now it's up to us to use it.
Regarding an afterlife I don't have any way of knowing but I'd guess that there's nothing.
And I think that there's humans who try to trick people into thinking that they know what God wants for selfish purposes.

>uknowable
Why do you think god is unknowable? Because he gave birth to this world? Your mother gave birth to you and I know her pretty well...

The last one who did created mormonism.

Why would God even have legs?

Different levels of punishment in sheol are in the Jewish apocrypha. Abraham's Bosom is also in second temple Jewish apocrypha.

that was satan

genesis says god walked in his garden

Because He wants to.

Just obey God. Problem solved.

It also says God visited Abraham and Abraham offered to wash His feet.

Mormons are fine, non degens. Literally no prob with them.

>I think that there's humans who try to trick people into thinking that they know what God wants for selfish purposes.
Certainly, but there is also just as a many men who want to help others gain a greater understanding, tough part is to figure out who is who

well, im pretty sure we can all agree that god has legs.

>no matter how hard you try you will never understand God
No, no, that's MY point. That's exactly what i'm saying. How can you call {unknowable}, him? You're assigning a human gender to {unknowable}. YOU will never understand [god]. And no amount of [wisdom] or [knowledge] will change it. There is no male God above, who grants wisdom and knowledge to [people] who ask for it.
People who think they are receiving anything from {unknowable}, are fanatics. End of story. Why would {unknowable} need to grant you wisdom and knowledge?
ie so you can feel superior to [them: insert whatever form of opposition you identify with]
Otherwise, what purpose do [wisdom] and [knowledge] serve?

> YOU will never understand [god]. And no amount of [wisdom] or [knowledge] will change it
>procceds to explain what how God works
ok leaf

>why do you think god is unknowable
consider the vastness of the universe.
consider the complexities of consciousness
consider the immaterial
it's evident that [god] is unknowable
you can associate all you want, it doesn't change the fact

no, i asked God to show me wisdom.
I am now a Christian.
i believe God led me to this.
every time i argued with him on it, i was rebuked and shown the error i held.
idk what you are going through, but just know that our God is a mighty God and he loves you.

Attached: 1644191705365.jpg (2048x1246, 2.32M)

And among those who just want to help people, many are just the ones who got tricked by the selfish ones and they don't actually know about God.

Maybe he doesn't want to have legs.

where in what i wrote did i try to explain how [god] works? my entire point, is that it is beyond comprehension.

The christian religion is the religion of the adversary who spreads horrid and flase doctrines of God, i'd get out if I was you.

Keep the bible though and research doctrines like eternal torment, thourougly. (hint, its false and Christ saved all sinners, including unbelivers)

Written by humans. Did they really know what went on in the garden or was it their own stories?

but God is a him, right?