CANADIAN COURT SHUTS DOWN TRUCKER DONATION SITE GIVESENDGO

google.com/amp/s/beta.ctvnews.ca/national/canada/2022/2/10/1_5776674.html

Jews using every institution possible to stifle the movement. Pathetic.

Attached: Screenshot_20220210-150155_Chrome.jpg (1080x1195, 341.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edmontonjournal.com/news/politics/windsor-protests-hit-ford-motors-supply-chain-forcing-it-to-idle-engine-plant/wcm/8db9d339-fb03-4900-afd4-19b4bfbdb810
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

REKT

Attached: SqvXZmRutZ3f.jpg (724x1009, 212.14K)

Welp itll be a good test run for how "decentralized" crypto currencies actually are I suppose

Why is it only when white people protest the governments get so afraid ?

NOOOOOOO THE GOVERNMENT IS STOPPING PEOPLE FROM GIVING AWAY THEIR MONEY TO GRIFTERS

They're not afraid. It's the opposite. They know you won't do shit.

If only there was a country nearby that would tell the Canadian courts to get fucked

You might just be about to find out

Justin go lick up your wife's boyfriends semen.

lol yes

Oh your country made you get the vaxxx didn't they ? Lol...only thing down under is a bunch of faggots going down on each other .

This is exactly why Crypto was invented.

I have no clue why you guys aren't all in on Crypto by now. It is the best protest against the government.

>t. Vaxxed

Guess what I didn't take the vaxx and I never ever will hehe

Unvaxxed, untested, unmasked. Cope, seethe and dilate.

The people who do this have names and addresses. Decide.

This is why crypto will win in the end

good FUCK canada

This will go over well for Doug Ford in June

Imagine getting kicked off GoFundMe by globohomo and then repeating it again with a brand new globohomo company.
Use crypto you retarded faggots.

Oh Idk. Maybe they have PTSD or something

Attached: FB69038D-256C-4FA1-9AF3-869C40F5609E.gif (546x306, 3.92M)

Nigger. I can't believe it's legal to just seize $8,000,000 for no reason. Let me do what I want with my fucking money

If you aren't using monero you are cattle

>Jews using every institution possible to stifle the movement. Pathetic.
What's infinitely more pathetic is absolutely no one is standing up to it. Everyone just lets it all happen.

Found a 2a loving Nigger worshiper

Imagine still using the Jews medium of fiat.
BTC cannot be jewed

hahahahahah go get a job, "truckers". no more honking for you, big boy.

Attached: t2r6ykov-640.jpg (640x360, 34.26K)

They have millions in crypto, this won't do shit. PS, the honking returns tonight. Enjoy.

Minorities need to stop interfering with white countries' legal matters.

this is just going to make the protests worse if i had to guess

another big brain move by canadian provincial governments

How's it feel to take Canada's spot on top the list of the world's most fucked up country ? Nobody respects your opinions around here . You guys bent the knee immediately.

They're putting in the stops for crypto too. You must only use govt crypto or else!

Why can’t these yellow demons exist in their own countries.

Why are Aussies so pathetic?

This is quickly heading toward a point where money is irrelevant and the farmers have sided with the people.
Let them eat their money.

Just use Monero lol

Fake news

Are her eyes open or closed?

Attached: b47faf9291177b0625c0ce8f84259dd3.jpg (589x544, 43.86K)

doesn't this call for another round of charge backs?

>state owns media, finance, court and military
>if we HONK we can overcome this

it's bullshit. but somehow, someway, wither and tither, i still (don't) believe it.

now let us see the resolve of the convoy. it's going to go from movement to an actual organization to overcome this.

WHY WOULDNT THEY JUST USE MONERO

They remember the last great European chimp out.

Attached: 1605994091626.jpg (878x742, 251.58K)

More people get in cars to drive to Ottawa and hand over cash to truckers kek. Let's do it! E transfer money to relatives in Ontario to hand over in person lulz

they fucked gojewme with charge bavks

That’s an it, user, not a her.

lmao faggot. you earn state currency. the state owns the currency. you are owned by the state.

>No one respects your opinion on this board full of unfuckable losers who never leave their house
Oh no...how terrible.

CANADA HAS DECLARED WAR ON THE UNITED STATES

MARINES ARE ALREADY IN THE AIR

How does this work tho? Givesendgo is based in Florida? Does this just mean that they won't allow Canadian banks to accept and distribute the funds? Would that just mean the organizers would just a non-Canadian bank to access it?

No, givesendgo didn't cave, it's the Ontario govt aka Doug Ford

I wonder if they'll return the money

MONERO - XMR

the only answer to this bullshit.

Attached: 1620939814119.jpg (1200x1697, 2.25M)

This, we don't own our money we earn, the kikes that pull the govt puppet Strings does.

Crypto can already be tracked and seized. You are retarded. I have no clue why you haven't realized that crypto is a scam by now.

a pre-emptive strategic nuclear strike with atleast 30% of our minuteman arsenal is the only answer to this bullshit

All fiat currency is government owned and can be repossessed whenever the state feels like doing so.

Is nonero still anonymous?

>burn down the court house
No court no problem

> (OP)
>CANADA HAS DECLARED WAR ON THE UNITED STATES
>MARINES ARE ALREADY IN THE AIR
Is John Candy leading them?

Tallycoin, people. Fuck globohomo and fuck kike currency

>How does this work tho? Givesendgo is based in Florida? Does this just mean that they won't allow Canadian banks to accept and distribute the funds? Would that just mean the organizers would just a non-Canadian bank to access it?
They are all connected via the Jew.

gofundme seized their donations in the previous situation.

givesendgo did NOT seize their funds - the illegitimate kike globohomo canadian government seized their funds,

This is a board of peace. Never has peace been so integral to a movement as it is now with the world watching us. We will be peaceful and keep letting our corrupt media and political class dig their own hole

If they want to make it painfully clear that we only rent money from our owners, let them make that mistake.

So what does that make you for continuing to come back? Pretty pathetic if that's what you think of your peers ,but coming from a koala it's not shocking . Take your govern me hardy daddy ass back to what ever hole you climbed out of bitch boy.

Yes

can you shills be more subtle

Attached: 1580556913603.gif (417x317, 39.77K)

RAISE YOUR RAKES GENTLEMEN

Attached: 1644534795808.png (932x1530, 686.24K)

So did yours faggot, in fact your kike run country made the vaccine that is being forced on every 1st world country on the planet

Specifically premier Ford

Let me guess, they're grifting because they aren't decrying white nationalism. KYS.

TOTAL CANADIAN MILITARY DEFEAT IN 30 MINUTES

Attached: strike_inbound.jpg (1920x1080, 373.23K)

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Attached: Spic.png (327x466, 63.41K)

you Aussies really have fallen from grace... We will reclaim what they took from you

idk if peace is gonna work here but ill let you guys do your thing. best of luck

tell me without telling me that you have no idea what you are talking about

Good. The next step is to charge all protesters with treason.

Yeah, why wouldn't they choke out their competition?

Excuse me, I have something to say...

Attached: images.jpg (500x613, 21.65K)

> aussies more hated than americans this year
> leafniggers actually based
> austria full totalitarian
> UK dialing back restrictions
What a year for a goddamn switcheroo

There's the Canadian spirit we are use to around here . You and the aussie probably blow each other on Thursdays.

He's talking about the recent seizure of ~$3.5 billion BTC by the United States federal government.

Yup totally illegal, its infinitely more moral to donate to almost any cause than it is to collect taxes.

edmontonjournal.com/news/politics/windsor-protests-hit-ford-motors-supply-chain-forcing-it-to-idle-engine-plant/wcm/8db9d339-fb03-4900-afd4-19b4bfbdb810

Attached: ceiling-cat.jpg (1364x768, 84.75K)

> this board full of unfuckable losers
The levels of projection are off the scale

ill burn that court to the fucking ground

So the Russian that stole 3.8 billion crypto just Fucked up?