Not my problem

Not my problem

Attached: IMG_20220210_233350.jpg (1080x1517, 457.93K)

Very based, fuck modern "art"

Attached: ERkcvIsXYAsTL-d.jpg (1200x675, 93.11K)

security footage of the perpetrator caught in the act

Attached: 1638740792776.jpg (640x719, 36.98K)

>security guard
migrant

What type of brownie was he?

Absolutely based

It's a terrible "painting" so I don't care. Nothing of value was lost.

Based, modern art is not only degenerate, but a vehicle for (((Global))) money laundering.

Attached: Fire_Dragons_combat.jpg (613x619, 67.96K)

Holy fuck this is based beyond belief

Attached: 1603601769735.jpg (720x720, 38.87K)

checked & second based

They'll find out he was a nigger migrant and say he was pushing back against the oppressive whiteness of the painting (and also he's a misunderstood artist) and the painting will double in value

Side note: Any form of art sale that is even remotely for "modern art" bullshit, from city funded sculptures to shit paintings like this, is just money laundering. It is money laundering veiled as art dealing. Making art subjective allowed money to be moved indefinitely

>You just don't understand modern art, that super rich guy want the paint splotches for 60 million dollars.

No he wants to fuck kids and control countries. The painting is just a fucking receipt of payment

A lot of modern art isn’t bad, Impressionism as an example. On the other hand some styles are horrible, expressionism would be a good example of this.

He added at least 4 million in value to the painting, the police are just dumbfuck peasents who dont get it.

>ruined
>money laundering
what was the point of the article, why even bother to make this known to the public
If anything is an even bigger justification to increase its price to launder more money

looks better to me

>museum that wants money coincidentally has a guard that destroys insured item

>1 million

Ask yourself what in gods name is it about that painting that is worth $1 million. Now ask yourself why this idea even exists in the age of the camera that can replicate that painting for free.
This user gets it.
Also this lol.

I could scribble something better while drunk on bad tequila. I swear this seems like a setup. You've got some hack artist with no talent, insures the shit out of her garbage, maybe pays some guard to deface it. Presto! Big money from the insurance company.