It's because some people making 40,000 a year really like knowing that other people are making 20,000 a year

It's because some people making 40,000 a year really like knowing that other people are making 20,000 a year.

Attached: ejbxop8t4zg81[1].jpg (1242x859, 88.84K)

It’s because the monetary system is kiked and you’re too retarded to figure that out

They love anecdotes but hate facts and statistics, like with nigger crime fir example.

It's also because the people making less than 40000 a year feel inflation much more keenly than an "Angry Staffer" in DC whos living in a 2 million dollar apartment.

40k a year is good money in a lot of places. Perhaps some perspective could help you.

Maybe they understand that by tripling the min wage, more industries will turn to automation and their 40K job won't exist.
OP and the twtr acct are classic midwits

Imagine taking any economic advise from a liberal.

>7.5% inflation is a good thing. Yeah?

>It's because some people making 40,000 a year really like knowing that other people are making 20,000 a year.
No retard it's because the value of dollars depends on the distribution of dollars.
If you raise minimum wage, you devalue the salary of those making more than minimum wage.

Watching people who largely live off government hand outs and other people's money talk about how raising the minimum wage would solve their problems is one of the most impressive examples of NIGGERS I've ever seen.

No one in the US makes minimum wage and $20k unless they're a pedophile rapist that walks dogs 20 hours a week and moderates /r/antiwork.

It's because monkey see logo or car badge better and think "he better person than me"

This has happened in a big way in my state, where minimum wage is now $13.20/hr. Now all the mid-level desk jobs that used to pay $15/hr can't pay more than that still, and you can now go work at Taco Bell instead for $17.80/hr.

The reason the minimum wage is so low is because of women in the workforce, simple as. Money is all about scarcity. More workers, less of a cut for each person. I know macro and micro economics are more complicated than explained but in a nutshell this is the cause, take it or leave it. We have the same capitalistic system in place as when men dominated the workforce, keep that in mind too....

Fucking kek

I am autistic

When people discuss money, do they mean after tax or before tax?

Also, the vast majority of workers in jobs making minimum wage are children who do not need $15 an hour to survive. If you’re doing a job a 16 year old can do, there’s likely your problem.

I make zero a year and I think low paying jobs should be for white teenagers not 35 year old beaners with 6 kids, 3 dogs, 2 cats a bird and they don't clean up after any of them.
cutting grass is the same thing.
should be for young teenage White boys. I will allow for a tomboy or even a future bull dyke too as long as White.

American politics is entirely geared towards the oppresion of class consciousness. It has been for centuries. If the American working class realised what a shit deal they were getting there would be pandemonium.

Always before unless specifically stated.
>t. accountant

I like how that fagtard thinks that's an argument. So if I'm poor, I shouldn't care whether or not it would destroy the economy?

Right because we should make inflation worse and further devalue our currency rather than making our currency more valuable and making what they get paid, livable

it's right there on the paycheck stub.

No, it's because the people who make $40,000 a year know that their quality of life will go down to match those who make $20,000 a year if the minimum wage goes up

What if I want to do a kid's job as my 2nd part time job? I've been amazed that fellow conservatives shit all over me for working 2 jobs when you all shit on welfare trash.

stop posting twitter feeds you faggot. saged

>fellow
hello fellow fellow

Raising minimum wage does nothing but increase tax revenue.

>print more money is good
Yes, as we all saw last year and everytime they print money, they give themselves 90% of it while "we" (I dont own any of this debt, you guys can admit to it if you want) owe 300 trillion in debt.

Inflation affects poor people much more than lazy jews on gibs.

>watching people, who have never studied history or any of the subject matter in question, try to lecture people on how society should be steered

>"I have never endure or overcome the struggles of the common man but you should listen to me because I know them better than you"

>If we just increase everyone's wage, we can all be rich
Price of goods + cost of living just rise to match the new operating costs and increased income. Double bonus: you now get raped even harder by taxes.

Your relative buying power has now nosedived, your rent has inflated even more, and everything costs double what it used to. GG

What the fuck? Why do people llarp as having that money??

The more you make the more you get taxed too. You should always just say what you actually get in your bank

Its because money is kinda fucking important to them, so they understand that if minimum wage increases the stuff that comes from that minimum wage will increase and they can't afford for that stuff to increase and when they can't afford stuff it means they die.

I live in a resort area that when it's in season they get foreigners on a J1 Visa to work all the shit jobs. they didn't even pay minimum wage.
due to Covid nobody could get their J1 help and all of the sudden OUT OF NOWHERE everyone had HELP WANTED $15 an hour signs all over the place. some places were offering hiring bonuses too.
I'm talking gas stations, grocery stores, fast food, everything you can remove brain for 8 hours and preform just fine.
when they can't get help, wage goes up.

>You should always just say what you actually get in your bank
You're a retard.