Education =/= Knowledgeable

I'm tired of the argument that college educated or people with Masters or Doctorates are smart. I'm a small business owner and through networking I have met a LOT of doctors in various fields like medicine, computer sciences, physics, you name it. These same men and women are some of the stupidest motherfuckers you'll ever meet. They know a LOT about their field but know NOTHING about current events aside from headlines from social media or the local news.

On the other hand the rednecks and farmers around here may not be educated but they sure as hell know a lot about current events, history, politics, and are generally distrustful of people telling them what to do. They can hold a much more enjoyable conversation too (for the most part).

I've hired people with Masters Degrees. Dumb motherfuckers can't THINK for themselves or even try to figure it out themselves via google or common sense. Isn't this all supposed to be the other way around?

Attached: flat800x800070f.u3.jpg (591x800, 60.9K)

i find it amazing how right wingers hate education. You all love guns and violence and war. you don't beleive in global warming. you are against 15 min wage. you think the government is putting microchips in vaccines.
you guys are agasint free college
you guys are against free healthcare

i have no idea why anyone would be a right winger.

so true

right wingers also deney the fact evolution is real
right wingers hate lgbt people for no reason.

right wingers don't understand trans women and real women

Use capitalization and punctuation you dumb nigger.

Bitch you cookin? At no point did I mention my political views or my views on education, wages, vaccines, healthcare, or college. Tf you talking about?

Guess what? This is really going to blow your tits off here - There are liberal and democratic rednecks and farmers. This will really blow your nips off too - those doctorates and masters also can be conservative and republican. WOW!

You didn't do your samefagging right you illiterate faggot. Same ID. lmao

Lol didn't notice the IDs. A real life shill! Oh boy!

explain to me why free college and healthcare is a bad idea?

This dude is really off the rails here. Go to your boss, tell xer/xim you need to take a mental health day. That's not what the thread is about you mongoloid.

then what is this thread about?

Niggers tongue my anus.

>They know a LOT about their field but know NOTHING about current events

>wait you didn't know Dr Shekelsteinberg won a nobel prize for inventing the cure to shlokenheim syndrome? Wtf you're so stupid

Because garbage people dont deserve shit

The majority of fields don't require a university degree (well except for med school and such)... the majority of people go to university not to seek knowledge and understanding of the world but with that desperation of getting a job and fear of ending up homeless.
That aside, you can require basically any skill through the Internet if you're not so retarded and can sit down for some time and concentrate.

Why don't you try fucking reading the post? How much are (they) paying you an hour to shill on this board? Do they know you have no reading comprehension skills?

why dont you simply ask the doctor to give you "free" treatment? or your professor to give you "free" education?

this is why the right is dying. you guys are heartless peaces of shit.

left: opens arms up to everyone wants to spread the wealth and make a better world

right: close boarders and hurt everone who isn't rich. force you to work 12 hours a day and barely make a living.

fuck the right

It's now about you failing to samefag appropriately and being the worst shill on this board.

Attached: 1643464156098.jpg (600x743, 61.73K)

>reddit spacing
>no punctuation
>peaces of shit
>boarders
KEK

we are taking your guns
we are gonna abolish the first amendment.

we will get free healthcare
we will get free college
min wage WILL BE 15 an hour

nothing you can do about it bitch

Are... are the republicans in the room with you right now? Have you skipped your meds?

Same ID you dumb fucking retard we can all see you’re replying to yourself

Well, Any Forums is not exactly Democrat central.

dude talk to me like a fucking adult. i try to have a smart convo but you are acting like a bitch.

i used to be picked when i was in high school for being a skinny dork. then over the summer i got jacked and learned muay thai. that fall i came back to school and beat the shit out of the bullies. i was called the bully beater.

i don't have time for this bullshit im going to the bar and hang out with some cool vaxxed people and ride my motorcycle around

Academics are typically people who can’t make it in industry. A lot of the time because they are socially inept. In my region at my company my boss actually looks for graduates with like less than a 3 GPA to avoid them when he goes to university career fairs and shit

>free college
>free healthcare

When in the fuck has the government EVER given you anything in return for taxes you pay? I’ve never once felt like I’m getting any benefit out of it. Government is inherently wasteful

Knowing about current events makes you stupid. You’re a midwit who’s never experienced expertise and mastery.

I’m an atheist and far right, like literal nazi levels. I believe in evolution. I don’t believe kikes and fauci

thats a fancy way to tell everyone you are an incel