Any Forums as an initiation tool

When I first came to Any Forums I was alarmed at the proof of occult beliefs. So alarmed, I decided to study them in depth in order to understand what these evil fucks were up to. Was it real? How could it be??

In seeking to understand what the fuck was going on- reading Evola, Crowley et al in depth - I have come to a LIBERATING understanding. Not only of the elite who misappropriate powers for their own base gain, but also to the very nature of the universe.

It is all true. I know this from experience, intimate initiation, as well as a vision of "The Eye" which is God as well as a gnostic encounter with the Void.

Ignorance is the source of all fear. When you KNOW then you know that there is nothing to be afraid of. The chessboard of the masons? Yes, it is all a game. The Hindu's refer to it as the divine play or the cosmic dance. Camus addresses the Absurd and Nietzsche addresses the void and the dancing star inside each one of us....

If Gnostic thought, Neoplatonic ideas, of Transcendental ANYTHING appeals to you;

read

Plato's "Timeaus"
Crowley's "Little Essay's Toward Truth"
Plotinus' Enneads
Any of the Pali cannon of Advaita Vedanta philosophy
Jung's "Aion" but really any and all of Jung's work is valid

Julius Evola is the master, of course:
The Hermetic Tradition
The Yoga of Power
The Mystery of the Grail
The Doctrine of Awakening

Awakening because when you begin down this path, you will begin to wake up.

When I used to frequent this board, so many anons would ask "are we in a simulation?" or "are we in hell?"

Yes, and it is entirely of your own making.

If you want to "wake up" take my advice and seek out the truth. It will set you free.

Attached: gamez.jpg (574x944, 98.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sacred-texts.com/cla/af/af08.htm
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/14488732/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we already know that, fag. this is why the whole holier than thou gatekeeping larps don't work here.
we know.
and you don't see us stroking our dicks over it.

No truth. Just man.

Study. Learn. Understand.
then
Meditate.
Quiet your mind.
Make the reactive, animalistic ego producing fervent thoughts SILENT.

Then?

"When you behold a sacred fire without form
Shining flashingly through the depths of the whole world
Hear the voice of fire."

See the Chaldean Oracles for more:
sacred-texts.com/cla/af/af08.htm

Attached: veritas.jpg (474x730, 102.36K)

>Evola
larper

Attached: Img-1584728117344.jpg (1198x602, 379.35K)

Is is gatekeeping if I share resources?

I encourage all anons here to ignore opinions on these things whether here or on /x/ and read the sources directly.

Attached: lotus (1).jpg (568x402, 28.01K)

Paulo Cuelho is like really kewl n like weird n stuff. If you're going to be cool n esoteric you have to read Pilgrimage and Alchemist, like, right now. I own all Paulo Cuelho's books!
Is it still considered cool to quote Paulo Cuelho?
>quotes Paulo Cuelho

Fuck you, jew.

that's hilarious.
I guarantee you that illumination has nothing to do with any part of your physical, human body. You can experience enlightenment without anal sex.

The grail is your soul, and the philosopher's stone is the same thing Buddha found under his tree in the deer park.

Based. Thanks user.
Learning all this has been exhausting but fulfilling. I have learned more here than I did in college. I look forward to learning more and appreciate the guidance toward sources.

Attached: 2D15EF7F-70AD-4772-A167-2EB01FE42FFA.jpg (720x720, 102.58K)

It really is a glorious experience

Why only one of them isn't a nigga?

Your fear and anger is the animal part of you reacting to something which you have mistaken for a threat. I'm 100% european, which most of the hermeticists and alchemists throughout history have been.

If you are european;
The Grail?
The fountain of youth?
The philosopher's stone?
This is your heritage.

But really, I think its a bunch of "steps" & "mysteries" (and basically middle-men seeking advancement in a self-created hierarchy, all they need do is convince you the ladder exists and take your place on the lowest pyramid rung, rinse repeat)...with the big payoff being "it was the journey that mattered all along!"

?

Then again, what else to do to rid myself of these pointless hours and days existing? Everything comes down to "pleasure" in the end. Even if dying upon a cross to serve God is the route.

That iscwhat I think, at least.
And there seem to be many more practical, less extreme, paths to general well being and contentment.

(((Freemasons))) tongue my anus.

Yes!
No problem OP
It's neoplatonics and hermetics which have been shrouded in symbolism to the point people don't understand something as basic as the Rose cross.

I'm not a mason at all - but any formal order will be 100% the grift scenario you describe.

All of the initiation materials into the occult are available from plato through the alchemists - Even Augustine of Hippo and Aquinas - to Crowley and Evola.

There are others but these are the real winners. They are as direct as you will encounter in this abstract science. And science it is, make no mistake. Results are guaranteed if you are diligent.

This was the thread that allowed me my first realization:

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/14488732/

"In the Pyramid at Giza the sarcophagus has no lid. As the sarcophagus in the Mystery tradition never does, even the one in Washington’s tomb. Because the adept has been resurrected into eternal life. Washington is shown upon the dome of the capitol building sitting upon a rainbow surrounded by the Pagan Gods of alchemy of the soul. Wearing the robe of the transmuted soul the quintessence color. Which is what the Emperor of Rome wore as both leader and high Priest. Washington is not in the tomb because he has resurrected into Godhood."

Unshackle your godhead, user.

Just put in your time. Xenu put your ass here for some reason

This is where you have it all mixed up my guy, the last thing you will want to do is to" wake up "
While you are in your dream world, you have all the freedom which life can present to you, if you wake up, you will face the reality, a reality which will haunt you forever and any dream will become impossible.
Sage.

>it's all true
s=Δd/Δt
c=Δd/0
0 * c= (Δd/0) * 0
0=Δd

no distance. no time. only angle. origin. cause->effect->...

Attached: yinyang.jpg (794x596, 23.08K)

The ancients did not measure in meters, how could it be anything but a coincidence? Unless the people who made the meter knew about the speed of light and the coordinates of the pyramids.