This restaurant is owned by Dr. FAUCI

Here is the yelp link for a restaurant owned by Dr. Fauci. Let the Operations begin have as much fun with this as you like. They open at 5pm pst

yelp.to/V427N6xKxnb

Attached: D5488556-C3B7-4BCB-B726-4A555C067678.jpg (1284x2253, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

yelp.to/V427N6xKxnb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Superb find.

Attached: 2.jpg (612x612, 19.25K)

>do you recommend this place?
>maybe
what the fuck is the point of maybe?

The point of this is up to you have fun spread the word the world is your oyster and you are a shit poster why so soft user

I don’t know why someone would say maybe to a recommendation that’s the stupidest shit I’ve ever seen. I live like 5 mins away I’m a go check out the menu

>yelp.to/V427N6xKxnb

I hope people take pics and vids of their meals.

proof he owns it?

What's with rich people owning restaurants?

I mean it could be OP was a waiter there and got sacked or something.

Attached: 1642081633551.gif (1280x728, 1.25M)

Fauci using a restaurant to launder his big pharma bribes.

>accelerate and purge

None. They probably refused to make OP a bowl of Kraft Macaroni + Cheese last night. Maybe they asked him to come back another time, after he'd showered. Now OP is trying to build a personal army.

I’m not a wage slave I create money and outsource a shit ton of passive income very easy to make money these days lots of it's

can u get battletoad pasta shapes?

Haven’t been here yet. Is your mom free tonight I’ll take her out to a pasta dinner after some wine she can slurp my noodle and take my sauce down her throat

some politician posted FAUCI's finance records after FAUCI talked shit...

search for yourself..

It's a way of indicating if a place or experience is mediocre. I like it.

This. Post link to ownership details, llc, state license filings. It's all public record if you know how to look. Business name does not necessarily mean entity name. Otherwise op is a faggot

This. I make perfume based on the smell of Any Forums tard ass and sell it to people around the world. Easy $40 made.

No, you fags want action? You fags post proof

fuck this restaurant, i got AIDS from the toilet seat there

>Here is the yelp link for a restaurant owned by Dr. Fauci.

lol

Your just mad at them because they wouldn't bring you extra curly fries.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-10_14-06-35.png (731x574, 48.18K)

Here this is from day is financial records

Attached: 4F6E50E4-7D92-4EE9-832E-7599C242E117.jpg (988x272, 33.1K)

So you're unwashed body and greased stained sweatpants made the hostess stop you at the door and you never made it inside huh? At least she has a crazy story to tell her other high school friends.

Sorry type o from Faucis records

Superb.