White americans should've picked their own cotton

White americans should've picked their own cotton

Attached: 1633287957101.jpg (976x850, 134.08K)

Jews brought the niggers here. Niggers wouldn't have found their way out of subsaharan Africa otherwise.

you could have given me 500 years I never would have come up with the idea for a loom

What did they do the rest of the year? Cotton is a pretty low intensity crop outside of harvest season.

Read up on the English civil war. Southoids are Cavaliers who think they are all kangz so they don't work.

Endless acres of cotton to pick and you think I'm gonna sweat and break my back?
Lol yeah no we have niggers for that

>we wuz innocent n sheeit
>it’s da jooz
not accepting responsibility is perhaps the most telling sign of a people in decline

Genocide the white race, but only let the highly submissive whitebois with a micropenis live.
Their sole purpose should be to breed more white fuckmeat for their black gods, like cattle being forced to procreate for pleasure.

White lives don't matter.

You'll never compare to a black man anyway. They know how to be real men and even their genetics make them superior in every way to you. Aggressive. Dominant. Athletic. You were born and raised for the pleasure of black men and that's all you'll ever amount to. They will breed your race to extinction, after breeding away your toxic masculinity.

Accept that you don't matter.

Tie a noose around your throat and hang yourself if you oppose the Black Lives Matter movement. Everyone else may make their little dicks squirt when the death squads come for their friends and families. Do your part to improve society and subvert every group that opposes BLM. Pretend to be a Nazi to send your followers into the grinder. Become politically active to refuse reproductive rights for white people. All means are valid and necessary to destroy the white race. Secure your place at the feet of your black masters and watch an entire race die out with a whimper

Did I make you cry nigger?

You didn't answer the question you low-IQ savage. What did they do the other 10 months of the year? Sit around and write jazz music?

do you really think it was worth it? now america's full of violent negros

Niggers are like cockroaches, if one is in your house it's almost certain it's laid eggs and spread more. For every 1 nigger woman it excretes at least 5 more niggers. It's more of a pest control problem. That just be why cats are so huge in Africa.

White americans DID pick their own cotton. Only the extremely wealthy 1% owned slaves. Like the people who own Amazon, Apple, Google etc today. The slave trade turned into corporations. White people were against slavery because of financial issues revolving around small farmers not being able to compete with slave labour. Part of the reason tractors and machinery started being used was to combat slave labour.

>you think I'm gonna sweat and break my back?
You're scared of a little hard work?

>Only the extremely wealthy 1% owned slaves
This is false. Slave ownership was quite common, nearly half of southerner owned a slave

No why would I ever do hard work in MY first world country when I can just whip some retarded subhuman nigger to do it for me

This. There's a reason based places like florida were pushing the ocala demands (which don't mention slavery at all, but rather focus on extending lines of credit to small business, abolition of a national and Central Bank, and direct election of senators

>whip some retarded subhuman nigger to do it for me
Because you have to bring them over to america. Now white demographic in america is declining and non white demographic is rising.

That's literal bullshit, easily debunked.

Go ahead and debunk it

You people are retarded CHAZ was proof of that
If civilization was left up to you niggers I guarantee humans would go extinct

Oh sorry you're right. The percentage was much lower. Just checked rn

I dont know what you're trying to say. But bringing over slave labor was a terrible idea

Why are you on Any Forums nigger? You like to watch big white cock fuck your wife while you jerk off in a chair?

Blacks have more slaves in Africa right NOW ... then US did back then

>*incoherent autistic screeching*

The same things they do now as obsolete farm equipment.

Nice try rabbi soon the world will know your involvement in slave trading. I will tell goyim if I get d*gits.

Attached: 1636727297430.jpg (300x295, 14.4K)

No one cares about africa.

At least they get to lynch people

Attached: 1609807158937.jpg (1024x768, 113.67K)

Awww I can tell I made you sad nigger I bet you're one of the many niggers who have a 5 inch cock
Sad little incel nigger I bleach your women I make them scream and fill them with white cum

Yeah ok, I dont care you weirdo.

GWC (GREAT WHITE COCK, LIKE A GREAT WHITE SHARK)

I guess I'm caught. How'd you know goy?

Attached: Megalodon-Illustration-777x583.jpg (777x583, 42.84K)