Is determinism a deradicalization psyop?

Is determinism a deradicalization psyop?

Attached: proxy-image - 2022-02-10T124503.982.jpg (1024x768, 56.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7r08LF2zp6M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_contextuality
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What if God wishes you to be radicalized?

We can all do a little more than what we were intended for.
youtube.com/watch?v=7r08LF2zp6M

free will comes from dualism

Free will fundamentally is a Western cultural presupposition, where the intent of the individual is taking into consideration. Such notions are the basis between the differentiation of concepts like manslaughter or murder, outcome-wise they are the same. So yes it is a "psyop", but only in the sense that at the level of analysis you are operating everything is a "psyop" as it depends upon a specific perspectivism.

also, pic related

Attached: mgs-You never will be a real women.png (700x480, 35.53K)

I guess they would try to say God was controlled too.

Attached: proxy-image (8).png (1200x698, 742.66K)

God gave us free will so that when we die we will be judged based on our actions in life.

Attached: 1618360996956.jpg (720x738, 57.36K)

Power hungry subhumans are so desperate for control they invent anything to gain more and more of it, including retarded ideas and technology.

t. negroid

These arguments don't come up when anons use the cliche about Jews controlling everything.

Attached: 1644524996568.jpg (184x258, 14.05K)

karma is bs, thats why I hate other religions but Christianity
Christianity is the only religion with the idea of free will embedded in it.

Attached: repent.jpg (1024x797, 203.7K)

>Free will fundamentally is a Western cultural presupposition
so the desert God is a Western thing then? retard

God gives people free will, which is why almost any good person can be corrupted. Satan takes away free will, which is why the corrupt can almost never seek redemption or atonement. If you're not into Christianity, replace with whatever force of absolute good and absolute evil you prefer.

why do you not include Christendom within the Western sphere of ideas? Early Christianity, was heavily influenced by Hellenistic ideas.

free will is a fairytale to make npcs feel better about themselves.

Regardless of where you stand in relation to religion, discussion on free will is the most pointless shit. If something isn't deterministic, then it's just random, or depending on how you subdivide an action, a combination of both.

Can someone please explain to me how an event or action could possibly be influenced by something else than determinism or randomness?

You have obvious mental problems, jew. LOL

Oh look a zoo monkey has an opinion. Let me just jot that down.

Attached: trash.png (716x602, 209.54K)

>Can someone please explain to me how an event or action could possibly be influenced by something else than determinism or randomness?
pic related

Attached: limitsof materialism.jpg (1308x8818, 1.22M)

How do you justify the idea that any result of physical processes wasn't determined by prior initial conditions?

Start here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_contextuality
>Quantum contextuality is a feature of the phenomenology of quantum mechanics whereby measurements of quantum observables cannot simply be thought of as revealing pre-existing values. Any attempt to do so in a realistic hidden-variable theory leads to values that are dependent upon the choice of the other (compatible) observables which are simultaneously measured (the measurement context). More formally, the measurement result (assumed pre-existing) of a quantum observable is dependent upon which other commuting observables are within the same measurement set.
Then you will need to go here

You are too african to care about any intellectual problem, your effeminate gang insists on certain themes due to your hardcoded homosexual attention whore behavior.