PANIC

PANIC

Attached: 741DA19C-8951-409D-A29E-DD70E8359871.jpg (1284x1563, 532K)

Glad I got myself 60K dollar at a good rate. Parity when?

Wtf is all this shit about?

This a Biden booming economy! What about that don't you understand?

Rates have been at 0% for so long that when they raise them the party is over
Their two options right now are continuing crushing inflation or raise rates to pop the bubble

>ZH SAYS CRASH
ON A LONG ENOUGH TIMELINE OF 2 WEEK INTERVALS THE SURVIVAL RATE FOR EVERYONE DROPS TO ZERO

Attached: dxy.png (1004x637, 50.22K)

Didn't they recently have their gay little announcement that they wouldn't raise rates? Why is it an "emergency" all of a sudden?

How would you position yourself?
Cash gang and buy the dip?
Bank stocks?

This. Every option is bad.

>party
once again, I wasn't invited

i just got 30k from a bank to pay off another loan. its still in my bank, i haven't paid off the other loan. what do?

Just fucking crash it. It's the only way to reset things even slightly.

Attached: Hatoko Kushikawa.png (1024x576, 241.18K)

Fuck em
Can't collect interest if you don't pay either.

Why is raising them bad

>Why is raising them bad
The entire western economic system is reliant upon low interest rates so that homeowners can pay their mortgages off and massive pension funds can buy massive amounts of land. Raising them even slightly will send hundreds of thousands into foreclosure.

I have heard this and we are still testing to determine the exact amount of 2 week increments it takes. It’s difficult as upon review, 2 weeks is almost impossible to define itself.

Attached: 8A1ED4E6-8223-41FC-9A1D-34EF49BDC7C0.jpg (750x1000, 91.82K)

Corporate debt is massive. Government debt is massive. Both are so massive that bailouts are not feasible at this point. You can expect 400 out of the Fortune500 companies to be out of business by 2023. 15-25% unemployment across the country. The supply chain will be permanently fucked and there’s a good chance we see actual starvation and malnutrition in many inner cities. People in Manhattan will have to drive upstate to buy their groceries direct from the farmers.

as if our governments suddenly had to start paying back interest on the debt they've accumulated they would be fucked

costs more to borrow money -> less investment is made in all aspects of life -> jobs disappear (construction) and it becomes a game of musical chairs for the existing jobs -> people lose homes due to lack of income and over spending (credit card interest increases) -> collapse of society

it wouldnt be this bad if our economy wasnt so indebted.

>tl;dr -> most companies debts are on an adjustable interest rate, and have TONS of debt. when the rates increase, it means drastic swings in how much they need to pay back.

Attached: funny_but_true.jpg (800x800, 755.04K)

Attached: 800-x-419-Canvas-213.png (800x419, 529.87K)

Stop. I can only get so erect