I'm watching Matrix Reloaded and at least half the cast are some kinda colored people...

I'm watching Matrix Reloaded and at least half the cast are some kinda colored people. Why didn't this bother us at all back then?

Attached: Matrix_reloaded_ver14.jpg (506x755, 74.72K)

Because the people pulling the strings weren't riling people up over that particular nonsensical thing back then

Be auae it was somewhat organic and only a few were doing it. Now everyone is doing it suddenly that light bulb in your skull has been switched on and going back in time through Hollywood you will now see every stage of propaganda and black washed bullshit.

bc you weren't a chud yet

It bothered me because they were ugly.

Troons man

Because it's explaining what is happening to us now. Especially with Revelations.

Hapa getting scammed by a nigger and a jewess into some Jesuit fake paranormal stuff. That's the plot. LOL

Because it wasn't forced diversity. The black actors were pretty good and clearly chosen for their talents not skin color.

I really really don't want to care about race. It is simply a waste of time. The only thing that matters in this word is merit. Nothing else. Black people have lower iqs on average or might be genetically more aggressive or whatever I simply do not care. Why? Because if they commit a crime they should go to jail. If they have an iq 150 and make some new tech or physics or whatever than they did that. I really really do not care about anything else. But now I have to care about shit that doesn't matter. I have to be a racist not because I want to be. But just to be oppose their idiotic ideology. It is mans nature to do what is forbidden not because it will do him good but to simply show that he can. Look what these fucks did to me. I now have to waste a huge amount of energy on hating black people and nigger.

The first matrix movie is the only one you need to watch. Written by Troons.

Attached: 172a2464319c494df07a3f36adf86205--rutger-hauer-blade-runner_edit_479720614559612.jpg (208x208, 18.38K)

I thought the black dudes with long white dreads were cool. And they fought with swords which was also cool. Also, Morpheus was black, so...
>inb4 they weren't cool don't enjoy things

Cultural Marxism works from late 70x.
Wake Up, also some jews of cuz did it much earlier.

Attached: cultural marxism.jpg (640x640, 61.08K)

picrel

Attached: 90s_remember_what_they_took_the_world_you_grew_up_in.jpg (502x720, 82.55K)

Because that movie is fucking terrible.

Kekly

Because there's no feeling that it's forced, nobody lectures you about how great it is, and generally race feels utterly irrelevant because the story and characters are so deep and interesting on their own.

Attached: 1644163913987.jpg (1440x1415, 149.39K)

Because it fits with the lore of the story.

because people now are snowflakes. the moment they see a nigger on screen they screech like fucking children.

Because it wasn't ultra-forced with a pathetic "NEENER NEENER YOU RACIST NAZI WHITE MAN!!!!" faggot tint

Attached: 1610371130304.gif (300x300, 3.78M)

Kill yourself, I mean have the cops do it, pussy.

Trust you bro

Because it was a depiction of a dystopian hell... a living nightmare. This is consistent with a population full of mystery-meat.

They didn’t draw attention to it, it had no relevance to the plot, and the actors were fairly competent

I watched major payne recently and thought about this. It was more organic. If anything, it was to try and get minorities to culturally assimilate, make positive contribution to society. The intentions were better back then, but you know what they say about intentions..

you prove my point stay mad faggot

I don't think we noticed. I tried to watch Waynes World for childhood nostalgia and right away I noticed the subversion. I turned it off right when I saw the chinawoman on stage with a guitar then she kicked a bunch of dudes asses. Every movie made after the 80's is like that but even then, look at Predator. It had a "diverse" cast and that decade gave us Eddie Murphy le funny based black man movies. They were just starting to boil the frog, now that fucker is cooked and being shoved down our throats.

Attached: imdb raycis.png (1252x622, 1.01M)

Because the cast is based around a future population who stand apart from the 90s world of the US; a non-corporate and non-middle class suburb setting.

It's also based in a future where race and ethnicity are extremely irrelevant, like Star Trek.

You dont get a choice its being force fed

Because it made sense. The problem with mutt media is that they are placing characters in scenarios and fantasies which wouldn't make any sense. A nigger can't be a space pirate. A whitoid can't act like an arab. You are not being racist you are being objective and have higher standards. A character will only make sense within the context. You can't make a black guy James Bond. He can only be white because it was written in that context. You can't have Somali pirates being white it wouldn't make sense and would be considered cultural appropriation by the niggers. The Non-whites made sense because they were in context of amend of world scenario where humans are being used as power sources so it makes sense a lot of diverse people will be found.
Also American racial politics hadn't corrupted euroshit brains in those days

It was still a "diverse" cast when in reality that school would be filled with White officers and rich WASPy types. They had to shoehorn in the mulatto woman as the love interest because interracial shit was not as accepted. If that was now, it would be a White woman with Major Payne

It didn't because it wasn't a market objective to say so. Now they HAVE to let you know about "colored" people being in movies.

Please watch my movie.

switch was originally supposed to be a tranny, female in the matrix and male irl. kinda neat way to have one desu

Attached: 550096-youtube_0.jpg (2000x1123, 97.43K)

this

because we were 13 year old kids

It bothered me only in that the characters weren't particularly interesting or important. Like those two twin brothers that were colored white but looked like niggers. I didn't care. Oooo big long highway scene. Neither of the two sequels came close to the pacing and skilled direction of the original. Honestly I really only liked the third act of the second film with the Architect. At least there we seemed to have some coherence. But then the third film came along and, yeah, whatever. The first will always be a classic that stands alone.