HAPPENING LotR NAMES Any Forums pt2

LotR subtly names the evil racist bigot known as Any Forums, as being behind the attack on black and latino LotR characters.
archive.is/OVNa4
>When Amazon released photos of its multicultural cast, even without character names or plot details, the studio endured a reflexive attack from trolls—the anonymous online kind. “Obviously there was going to be push and backlash,” says Tolkien scholar Mariana Rios Maldonado, “but the question is from whom? Who are these people that feel so threatened or disgusted by the idea that an elf is Black or Latino or Asian?”

Attached: D20A0975-0A07-42C2-BD94-DE7C15B1BA4F.jpg (935x1024, 399.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PsO6ZnUZI0g?t=13
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why should elves be black or asians when they're not even humans?

>OH MY THAT Any Forums is Sooooooo RACIST
>WE MUST KILL THEM TO Make TRUUUUUUUUE SOCALISM

Attached: 2A195E10-DF37-4D45-8874-444067A78E1B.png (722x720, 32.73K)

Who are these lying trolls that would have such a problem with something as beautiful as the first black elf fucking white human women behind societies back? They are breaking sexual boundaries. Niggers arent allowed to fuck white wom- I mean.. elves arent allowed to fuck humans, that’s why its so powerful that this elf and his human single mother mistress are secretly sleeping together

Attached: B1DCEF5C-0F22-4F87-BEAC-84A3B5E77C98.jpg (1200x1800, 656.33K)

Zaaaaamn she thicc

single mother

Attached: 0878DB03-E48F-4DA8-A0BE-B1042D809D7C.jpg (1125x966, 776.27K)

This was planned well in advance as part of the shows marketing

the first black elf that has interracial sex

Attached: 16B2A3CF-B3C8-49F3-92D4-337B84489D11.jpg (960x1200, 186.73K)

Attached: 0491d764580c505a.png (1216x764, 366.63K)

Article summary:
>Bezos has a lot of money. Did we mention how much money he has? He's super rich, which means he has expensive tastes. He's going to use that money to put lipstick on a nigger pig, and it's going to be remarkable. We're talking Game Of Thrones size, with the social token buzz of the metaverse, with a side of Instagrammable moments from other niggers also wearing lipstick. You're going to love it, for the diversity alone!

>“but the question is from whom? Who are these people that feel so threatened or disgusted by the idea that an elf is Black or Latino or Asian?”

um the writing itself? Lord of the Rings was created as a modern mythos for british people by Tolkien, everyone should be aryan white save the people from Harad or Rhun.

The only single reason they're making this show is for the "woke controversy." They know no one is going to watch it, all views are going to be bot views. They'll tell you they spent billions of dollars on it, but just wait and see and you'll notice it's extremely low budget, because it's not really a show that's meant to be watched. It's only purpose is to generate seethe from white men and to let gender study tolkien scholars write opinion pieces on toxic masculinity.

If you find lotr: multiculti faggot edition offensive to your sensibilities, the absolutely worst thing you can do to the people making it is to not talk about it at all. I know this is too much to ask from brainlets, but if you completely ignore it they'll seethe much more than if you talk about how awful it is.

Anyways, no one is going to watch it. Not you, not the woke tards, not the Jews who made it to make you seethe.

Why should we respect the copyright of the Tolkien Estate then? They clearly don't give a shit. Let's just make our own miniseries or one-off.

Attached: 1642295834927.jpg (1373x1030, 574.24K)

Elves has always been puerto rican

I IZZZ GANDALPH N SHEEET
FRODO BAGGINZ IS MAH BOI
FUCK THAT SOWRON NIGGER HE GUN GET A GLOCK TO THE HEAD N SHEEEEET
SAMWISE U BATTYBOI FUCK YOU NIGGER AND LEAVE MAH HOMIE FRODO BAGGINZ ALONE WUT LOL
GALADREEEL THOT STOP TRYIN TO STEAL MAH BLING WITH YO HO MAGIC, YO FEEL ME?

THAT TOLKEEN BLUD BE LIKE "THIS HOW IT MEANT BE" AIIGHT?

>Loud voice liberals already going apeshit to defend it
>YOU CAN'T HATE IT COS IT'S RACIST TO HATE IT
>Most people are just complaining that it looks shitty and cheap
Fuck Amazon's lazy marketing schemes.
Who gives a fuck about racepandering virtue bullshit, it looks fucking awful anyway.

It's all so tiresome

Attached: Capture38.jpg (845x823, 45.01K)

Attached: 7AF31CF9-7BE5-4FDC-A42C-130F734900FB.jpg (935x1472, 311.67K)

I just don't give a shit. No one in their right mind will watch that crap anyways.

Based Bjorn

Lawd dem chili-rangz

>nigger elves
so this is the power of equity...

Attached: 918E0294-51E3-466C-8811-A38A460B2265.jpg (1210x1244, 759.43K)

das right

Attached: 4422CA1A-BAF5-44CD-9F5E-67802A0D9B5E.jpg (961x1200, 122.26K)

they only white guy on the show will be playing Sauron, calling it now

>credits
youtu.be/PsO6ZnUZI0g?t=13

Attached: lotr__.jpg (984x1548, 351.29K)

It's almost like we shouldn't have let niggers and jews take over all our societies.

>Nogger elf
>Single mother
Like pottery

Weren't the rings of power forged like 1,500 years before Isildur was even born?

Attached: 7E61A042-6C48-4CFE-AE39-574CAC0E0EF4.jpg (1024x1024, 703.56K)

Aren't elves supposed to be ethnically pure and incredibly racist?

no the entire thousands of years worth of history takes place within a decade now so they don’t have to keep killing off their main black characters they said

Is Amazons lotrs the same, or bears any resemblance to, as Tolklien's LoTRs? I don't think so!! Woke politics is into everything, and I, for one, won't watch any of it because there is NO love at all for the Source material amongst the Woke money grubbers!!

If hey made all the elves Asian I am sure that there would be limited complaints.

god i cant wait for this to die after one season and blamming it on "dug ebil w*ite patriarchy!"

This is why they jeep spamming this crap here, they want to take a couple of screen and blame Any Forums about their target reaction. Damage control.

>Bronwyn
They even wrote characters as internet baits.
Poor Tolkien.

>oppic
it looks like blacks are also trying to tryforce but can't.

there would be zero complaints from pol.
everyone here is a nazi larper who would racemix in a second with chinks.

Ahahahaahahaha

TOLKIEN SCHOLAR

AHHAAHAHAAAHAA

AYO which one you shire niggas got some motherfuckin elf weed?!

THRANDUIL = ARYAN KING

Attached: dd8740b7fc4f37db77d44e43986f8da8.jpg (500x650, 78.32K)

that's quite the medieval haircut they gave him

Nothing wrong with giving our young to big black elvish cock

Attached: 1644515984423.jpg (609x609, 35.75K)

Right. It's not like these subhuman creatures are the ones who constantly whine about whitewashing and cultural appropriation.
The lack of self-awareness is astonishing. Or maybe they just know they can get away with anything, because their entire ideology is based on hypocrisy.

future article headline once this piece of shit fails
>to LOTR fans, if you still have the original trilogy, you're hurting the amazon series!

Lord of the Thots

the fellowship of the camwhores

I will ALWAYS be racist.

>Black or Latino or Asian?”
Most of the characters will be black.. there will no asians in this movie or very little. Its a black supremacy project

>Anyways, no one is going to watch it. Not you, not the woke tards, not the Jews who made it to make you seethe.

I disagree, the woke npc legion will watch and and try to give it support cuz muh diversity an evil white racist trying to boycott it
This plus the bot views is enough to cover for the expenses plus they have already a foot in the ground of Tolkien lore which they will denaturalize (like they do with everything) and turn it into a furry pedofest
>furry pedofest? lmao take meds
give it time... give it 30 years, search this post in the archive and make a thread about it. I'll be waiting

The storyline is out of the window. We niggas now