Who's the kike who started the satanic temple?

They've completely scrubbed any reference to the kike who started the satanic temple and replaced him with some white faggots from Boston. Can any anons help me out with who the satanic temple founder was, need to redpills some normies.

Attached: Screenshot_20220210-121331_Chrome.jpg (1080x2400, 513.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Satanic_Temple
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> The group was co-founded by Lucien Greaves, the organization's spokesperson, and Malcolm Jarry.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Satanic_Temple

cmon

Michael Acquino?
Also there was a guy named shane bugbee that was closley associated with lucien greaves (alias)

Attached: downloadfile-51.jpg (474x315, 32.2K)

Anton LeVay?

That jew founded the church of satan, not the temple

All of the famous satanists were gay jews. Aquino, LeGay, ...

They’re two different groups. Both faggots tho. The Church of Satan, founded by this millenial faggot in the OP, is somehow MORE cringey than the Laveyan satantists. These guys don’t even believe in Satan, they’re literally just reactionary atheists who hate Christianity and use satanism as an excuse to wear all black and get tattoos.

>These guys don’t even believe in Satan, they’re literally just reactionary atheists who hate Christianity and use satanism as an excuse to wear all black and get tattoos.
If you think a psychopath or sociopath believes in anything and isn't just seeking attention, man, ... HUHEUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

The kid from the Munsters

>satanic temple
Why the fuck do you care about this? Why is it something burger boomers obsess about?

Satanists have never been serious, it's just an edgy social club for angry ex christians. It's cringeworthy to see people take it seriously, like some "play Ozzy backwards for hidden satan messages" propaganda from the 80s.

Aquino was Temple of Set if I'm not mistaken

hey wait was Lavey a jhat ?

Anton LaVey, he was also a mind control handler of Marilyn Monroe

>Who's the kike who started the satanic temple?
Esau.

JEWS

Anton LaVey was not a nobody in society and neither was Michael Acquino.
The reality is all kikes and Masons are satanists/pedophiles.

You should know that well. Your Aviccii turned up dead for making an anti pedo elite music video.

I'm trying to find good documentaries on Crowley but everything is whitewashed watered down crap that practically advertises the OTO.. Looking for something.. you know Cooper slash Manly level.. Any ideas ?

Look up Douglas Mesner. When he went by that name he was known for harassing psychiatrists involved in child sex abuse therapy. He has ties to the now defunct False Memory Foundation. That is why the Gray Faction of the Satanic Temple is about further harrasment of people who speak out about child sex crimes. This only further demonstrates that these groups used FMS and the Satanic Panic to cover up real things that were going on. Just like I'm sure the Satanic Temple does today.

You're a nobody and your faggot satanist friends are also nobodies.

Satanism is a jewish trick for morons like you.

>HEY GOY, IT'S SATANISTS, NOT JEWS!

You are a stupid part-kike subhuman

Attached: iljew.jpg (721x787, 115.63K)

There's a good one the BBC called the most Wicked Man Alive I think.

>Satanists have never been serious
USA had very bizarre Satanist scene in 1980s that the modern nuleftoids try to cover up for some bizarre reason today. They try to call it the "Satanic Panic" similar to the "Red Scare" even though McCarthy was quite literally proven right when the dust settled.

That's the watered down crap I was talking about lol

Id be careful looking into Crowley, they try to recruit the curious.
I was looking at the Pseudo Monarchia Daemonum and next thing you know Amazon is shilling me The Lower Keys of Solomon and other witchcraft books.

Crowley was not a good person. He was the author of many witchcraft books and started the OTO. I was going to send a picture but unsurprisingly it’s an “unsupported file type” even though I’ve posted it before. These pricks go through my phone and do something to stuff I have saved there that prevents me from sharing it. They’ve also done it to some of the Tracy Martin stuff I have. (Trayvon’s dad)
>pic unrelated now

Attached: 3884D8D6-AD2C-44B3-85C8-4949972618D8.jpg (637x960, 94.19K)

Anton LaVey started their faggot movement but think he died before their "church" was constructed and didn't have anything to do with it.

Oh you’re THAT shill. Why am I not surprised…..

bump

Attached: satanic_masonic_app_logos.jpg (1024x838, 125.4K)

Yes

>Tracy Martin
QRD?

Ah no need for concern fren. My library has over 25 thousand books in it. I've been researching this stuff since 13. My research has led me to this point. My intent is to decode... not to participate.

Plus I think Crowley was a charlatan. He wanted to be a great magician but I don't think he ever got any of the answers he seeked. Just a bunch of diseases and butt fucking.

FBI investigates Animal Rights activists feverishly (rightfully so, what with the break-ins, arsons, etc), but "Satanist" Cosplay Clubs who adhere to a cult whose members are known for murdering animals (criminally) as well as humans; including children & infants, they don't have the time or resources for. Citizens employ these Redcoats to keep our communities safe and they dont. The US govnt is a complete farce.

If you do not know the enemy's every trick how can you hope to succeed in these times burger-bro?

Here, I had to screenshot it even though it’s saved.
Yes that’s Trayvon’s dad a big shot Mason.
>Trayvon’s “grave” says “job well done” on it
None of these events are real.

Attached: E395248F-8D19-41F0-8B94-DC776C5F9FE3.png (750x1334, 516.37K)

George Floyd was also a Mason

Attached: D9CA2B3F-5A77-42DD-89E2-AFF0CD7BC2BD.jpg (666x555, 136.28K)

Attached: 593C7816-74DC-4867-A670-1561353C11F7.jpg (750x764, 544.05K)