Antifa logic

If 1000 people sit at a table and you sit down and fart...there are now 1001 farters at that table, ok Nazi?

Attached: Screenshot_20220210-155654~2.png (1440x570, 93.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ah, the power of that flag. It's beautiful.

but if one of them acts violently there are 999 peaceful protesters and one fiery but peaceful protester

>Antifa is NOT communist just because we have a communist flag OK??? Antifa just means antifascist!!!
Death penalty for all communists.

>if you don't kill a member of this ideology then you support this ideology
behold the power of Hitler from beyond the grave

Attached: 1643843168000.jpg (800x900, 179.41K)

imagine giving a fuck about words and names anymore

Attached: 1616342992906.jpg (690x634, 77.93K)

They're saying you have to police your own protests. Which is exactly right and the reason why "Unite the Right" and "don't punch right" were the most retarded ideas the Alt Right ever had

If I read a tweet by antifa am I then antifa?

>If my group gets to be the autocrat then I support fash

hurr durr

Attached: 7852348_0.png (273x242, 54.51K)

so if say, 13% of a group does something, ANTIFA would consider the rest of the group their equals?

the right isn't a group, it's an idea you fucking nazi

They already try to twist it to say "anyone who opposes fascism is antifa".

there are now 12 nazis in this thread

That's an incoherent point you're making

>They're saying you have to police your own protests.
like the left throws out antifa and other violent communist revolutionary elements? oh wait ...
Shut the fuck up boomer, you give them power by caring about their bullshit.
In Sweden, there were protests against vaccine passes and the people there defended the nordic resistance movement being there. Nobody gave a shit about antifa crying.

Please tell me this is an excellent right-wing troll account. This hurts my heart.

You're at a protest with a 1000 people and ten arson apes, there are 1010 arson apes at the protest

Do not understimate the power of fart.

Required reading:
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick

Attached: the system's neatest trick.jpg (1008x1452, 621.62K)

>a 1000

Attached: 1611409709691.jpg (225x224, 12.49K)

If there is a pedophile in Hollywood all of Hollywood are pedophiles.

>you're with us or you're with the terrorists

Attached: dubya.jpg (477x649, 36.01K)

following this logic further all niggers and their antifa pets are criminals

It’s probably not user. These people aren’t fair or rational.

Attached: 51D52A21-A609-4B4C-8D85-00F57746F9A9.jpg (1024x910, 204.15K)

Where did that extra "1" come from?

The left kept their antifa elements hidden in local governments until they reached a point where they controlled the public opinion and revealed themselves.
Don't be stupid

>Antifa's position boils down to this
I lol'd

Attached: if-youre-not-with-me-then-youre-my-enemy.jpg (1024x762, 280.94K)

Pfft.. If only..

Attached: 1560075680933.jpg (670x833, 71K)

>giving a shit about antifa opinions
Lmao, kill yourself

Add his name to the list

Many antifa are convicted pedophiles, all antifa are pedophiles.

Man. And I thought my trust in our institutions was already rock bottom.

It's real.

He wasn't violent the entirety of the protest
He was mostly peaceful with a dash of hot fuel bottles and guns that went off accidentally resulting in a sudden coincidental rise of covid deaths

>this is your brain on dialectics

So 1000 people at a protest and one breaks a window all 1000 should get arrested. Got it

Some people are bad, so therefor everyone is bad

Once again…you’re at a protest with a 1000 people and one is murdering people, burning and looting businesses there are 1001 peaceful protesters at the protest.

Attached: 41C68E61-83B4-4C55-BECC-B12E618C3B6A.jpg (267x476, 58.55K)

So bring a Nazi flag to every left wing protest then.

If you're at a protest and one of you starts lighting buildings on fire...you're all terrorists. Right?

why are you faggots cucking out? just turn head to the side and say "yes, I'm a nazi". being a nazi is much better than being a queer conservative.

13 now

We should be grateful for this massive opportunity to troll! Let Operation: Show Up To Every Leftie Event With a Nazi Flag commence! Best part is, you don't even have to join the main protest, just stand to the side, unfold the flag, take a quick pic, fold it back up and go home. Everyone there is now a nazi by virtue of leftist magic!

its time we start flooding people that say stupid shit on the internet with death threats

There are 1000 virgin women in a room, you stick a man in a dress in a room, there are no longer 1000 virgins

The ironic thing is that McCarthyism was used to fuck communists up here. I guess they still remember that.

also there was the autonomous region with drug dealing, warlords giving weapons to minors and murders kind of peaceful protests, which are fine and totally common