Be me

>Be me
>Manage 5 star hotel in a red state
>1k + a night to stay here in the most basic rooms
>Men required to wear a sports coat to enter public areas and woman not allowed to wear pants
>Every fucking day have to peel tacky lets go brandon/ fuck Joe Biden stickers off some fucking door or wall because people can't chill out

It's the cringiest shit in the world. Boomers always have to run something kinda funny into the fucking ground as soon as possible.

Attached: EiIiPtFXgAI_pgP.jpg (567x590, 44K)

no cap

cool story bro

How many boomer gilfs you fucked OP?

clean it up OP

Based boomers, clean it up jannie.

>fuck Joe Biden stickers some fucking door or wall
How exactly is that a bad thing? Why don't you develop a blindness to them user?

Attached: s-l640.jpg (640x584, 39.38K)

clean up my stickers wagie

Attached: 1644304733093.png (243x300, 68.7K)

>woman not allowed to wear pants
In your fucking dreams. Sage all fields.

How many "I'm with her" or "Biden/Harriss 2020" stickers have you ever removed ?

Do you really think that is because there are no tacky liberals ?

Some people don't want politics shoved into everything. Trump turned you into leftists

What if I think Trump sucks? Is that how simple your world view is, if (! biden) { trump; } ?

Because they don't belong on my fucking doors and walls. Keep your stickers on your shitty cars

It's called a country club

Fucking wagie, doesn't understand social strata. Your "rules" only apply to the lowest of upper class and below.

Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos shows up, they can walk around in a jock strap like Hunter Biden and you will keep your mouth shut if you want to stay employed.

Never, mostly because its a red area, but also because people like that understand there's a time and place

People who assign particular blame to a Uniparty stooge like Biden as if he is anything more than a puppet of the same kikes Trump serves are adherents to the red vs blue dichotomy

Yeah, they could ... but they wouldn't... cuz their not fucking retards.

>Keep your stickers on your shitty cars
I neither place nor remove stickers on anything. If I see things I don't like I avert my gaze. Enjoy your jannie job. Sucks you can't delegate that out to someone else and you, as a manager, have to do it.

>>Men required to wear a sports coat to enter public areas and woman not allowed to wear pants
Larp. Fuck off

Why should he or his wagies have to accept trumpnigger vandalism?

It's called discrimination and as much as we'd wish it was true it aint. Go do your creative writing on reddit

use a portable heat gun, they do make them. lol

Attached: 1631229845542.jpg (575x479, 171.53K)

You appear to have not noticed that pretty much everyone hates Biden. He worked pretty hard to earn it. You need a world view that is more complicated than Trump or Biden pick one.

Cry more faggot.

!biden ? Trump : killYourself

My world view is that Trump and Biden are effectively the same president since the implement the same policies in service of the same masters. Trumpniggers engaging in this vandalism are effectively Biden voters since a vote for Trump is a vote for Biden. Both are Uniparty

I hate it when programmers use non-obvious syntax. Why user, why????

You are taking the position that not Biden is Trump not that Biden sucks. Your brain does not work right.

I wish to fuck you weren't right, and 5 years ago I would have called you a stupid faggot... but you're right

Attached: 1644248531368.jpg (1024x703, 152.15K)

Yep Trump sucks. Best case is he is a crappy politician but we don't even get the best case.

Biden and trump are one and the same

>You are taking the position that not Biden is Trump not that Biden sucks.
No I'm taking the position that Biden is Trump and Trump is Biden. Pretending there is a difference between them is support of this Uniparty scam.

he didn't even have the juice to get himself unbanned from fucking twitter. he's a clown and an embarrassment and left his jan6 supporters to rot

Attached: 1644268924981.jpg (450x381, 53.68K)

Excellent! Then a Fuck Joe Biden sticker isn't supporting Trump. In that case the assertion that Fuck Joe Biden stickers are always placed by Trump supporters is false.