Why do we have to live in concrete hellscapes?

Why can't we make cities resembling forests? Instead we get cheap ugly globohomo "modern art". I want it all to collapse.

Attached: imagen_2022-02-10_203316.png (800x480, 810.24K)

I didn't realize Europeans were this fucking stupid. You do realize those vines and roots will completely destroy any structure known to man, right?

you don't HAVE to do anything

Eat dick mutt. I said resembling, not literally.

Adding more trees and grass won't make cities better.

Bugs and disease for one. One heavy storm and youre living a swamp.

It'll make them bearable, at least.

You still don't get it do you? Our brain has evolved to see green, not grey. Simple as.

You may know the producers of your current hell-scapes from their more popular hits, such as the Federal Reserve, VaxPassports, industrial pollution, plastic disposable “culture,” and of course, the fiasco known as Covid-19.

The short answer is that bankers should not ever be allowed to be kings, their vision is neither broad nor grand. Agenda 2030 is, behind the boner for control it produces, really an attempt to unfuck the previous fuckery. Which will further fuck things. See point one: bankers are not kings.

Agree. Hopefully the inevitable collapse happens sooner rather than later.

So concreting swampland actually aggravates storm related issues, particularly with water pooling and flash flooding. Also, bugs are controlled by creatures which prey on bugs, and those creatures need habitat.

It will be messy and the bankers still think they can be kingly, so we probably won’t get to see much of the Return of the King. But we can surely smooth his path.

Because nigger idiots would set fire to their own trees out of spite and demand a new and bigger one

not until we remove niggers.
well, for you retards until you stop importing niggers.

Stop playing video games. Fuck sake.

good luck cleaning that fucking place

I think the only realistic choice for a sustaineable future is going back to being rural, and being as self sufficient as possible. Thus de-escalating energy requirement. Which would also incluldo deglobalization.

Holy hell. Quality post.

Attached: 1644464999144.jpg (640x480, 60.23K)

Because they want their slaves to be miserable

Stop being a fat fuck and go to the woods every now and then and you'll understand. Though knowing you domesticated rats you'll probably be whining all the way.

Forgot pic

Attached: 1621251587334.jpg (3888x2592, 2.3M)

>cleaning
are you retarded?