What did he flush down the toilet?

What did he flush down the toilet?

Attached: 1D3D34F4-4105-4084-BDE9-492E972A9237.jpg (1170x922, 743.15K)

>New York Times

What kind of toilet can flush printer paper?

That would literally clog the line.

who cares

He wiped his ass with a printed copy of Obamacare.

More poop pee news from the mainstream jews

Is this why the feds have started monitoring poop?

One of trump's number 2 issues was how the government always wanted to restrict how much water could flush at one time.

American toilets. We use at least half a roll of tp on every poop

>OH NO A REPORTER ALLEGES SOMETHING LETS MAKE A THREAD ON THE MONGOLOID TICKET COLLECTORS FORUM !
KYS

My mom visited America and she said she flushed the toilet, if filled all the way to the edge and she thought it was going to overflow.

THIS IS IT Any Forums SISTERS

WE HAVE HIM DEAD TO RIGHTS

It*

They aren’t supposed to do that. Maybe she used too much tp

I see. I think she must have taken a big shit. I've taken shits that folded while trying to flush and clogged the toiler several times. Sometimes it works if you just flush, wait for the water to seep past, and flush again, until eventually it dislodges. Otherwise you have to poke it with something.

the piss tape

>alleges
>may have

Attached: 1555078243150.png (220x220, 71.48K)

Pardons for the Jan 6 people. I'm sure not a single one voted for him right?

American diets can cause this. Me for example im either constipated for days the do an enormous poop that coils around the toilet, or i have super sludgey poop that sticks to the toilet bowl. I have to flush several times and always keep a plunger handy

Being constipated for days and then pushing out a brown baguette is the most satisfying way to shit, and so probably also the healthiest.

probably some shit

Washington insider here, he just took a really nasty shit, the reporter thought it was a document with pictures of black people.

Ivanka's nudes from when she was 12.

Just some screenshots off thedonald.win that showed him hugging frogs