Trans rights are human rights

You can be a hateful bigot here, but at the end of the day we, the trans people, we are having legal recognition and rights with the passage of time and social evolution.

Cope, seethe, Get your ass off your PC seat and find a job instead of passing 24 hours in this hellhole complaining about how much you hate minorities and wish a white genocide.

Attached: transgender-oc-adrian-by-hkkosplayart-on-deviantart.png (1024x768, 213.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z9ymFbIfsk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Side note: I'm not Male to Female (MTF), I'm a trans male so, saying to me that I will never be a real woman actually helps me uwu.

Show feminine penis or GTFO

LOOK GUYS I'M LARPING ON A VPN AGAIN!

Attached: baitedtranny.png (731x602, 151.93K)

It's not a VPN, I'm literally venezuelan :(

I didn't started bottom surgery or hormones yet, if you can wait like 6 months or so I can show you later uwu

Only humans get human rights. YWNBAH

Attached: 1643058253161.gif (795x2068, 626.7K)

Yeah and I'm the fucking pope. I hope you kill yourself before you have a chance to molest any kids.

Attached: tranon.jpg (1064x892, 327.61K)

Ok gringo

Why I would lie about my nationality? I'm from Caracas, San Bernardino, my father also have a house in La Guaira.

trans rights are a failing of mental healthcare

What's it like playing a perpetual game of pretend?

I'm a cute trap and I hate trannies.

Wow. You're entire MO is falling apart. I knew immortality would strike a blow to the Left. I never expected it to blow you apart from the inside out.

youtu.be/Z9ymFbIfsk0
See you all in Hell.

:)

Attached: Untitled.png (1318x3000, 2.13M)

You’re a gay spic in Venezuela. It’s only a matter of time before you end up in one of our gore threads after one of your primos skins your face off while you’re still alive

take this garbage post to your containment board you faggot

why do you glowies always post nice manga pics when forcing narrative? I mean, if that works in twitter and reddit, it's MOST probable that it will work completely opposite here.

Attached: fuck-glowies.jpg (700x700, 80.26K)

Cool I'm from Guaviarito and totally didn't look that up in 5 seconds on Google Maps. The same reason you're lying about being trans on Any Forums. You want attention. Also San Bernardino is in California not Venezuela. You're here forever now, enjoy your stay.

Attached: 1638842600849.jpg (1484x724, 335.87K)

I remember that thread, god what a left-tier WORDS WORDS WORDS meme dude. I get playing them at their own game, but never stoop to their level, it's so gay.

Attached: chudchadstrikesagain.png (1318x3000, 404.75K)

ack ack ack ack ack ack ack

Attached: Ackttack helicopter.gif (1540x1222, 820.13K)

There is a San Bernardino in Caracas, braindead gringo. You say I'm larping like a trans venezuelan only because my existence makes you mad?

Last Christmas you gave me your ass
And the very next day I contracted aids
This year to save me from tears
I'm taking prep and hiding I'm gay

Last Christmas I gave you my ass
And the very next day worms came to stay
Deep in my intestine and rear
The worms give me paranoid fear

Once infected with worms and HIV (highve)
I post on Pol alone
Seethe and rage and CRY

Tell me user, do you kek at me?
It's been a long gay thread
The worms wriggle inside me

Happy Christmas Pol (Whisper)

I should wrapped my benis before I shoved it
In a mans anus
Even though I loved it

Now I know what a real newfag means
But even one (you) now
I know I'd do it all again

Last Christmas you gave me your ass....

I'm happy to leave trans people alone.
They just sterilize themselves and 41%, so they're not a long term problem. Its how they have to know my opinion about them and get pissed about wrong think that I don't like. Even gays don't usually do that.

Attached: 1636092892631.png (1170x900, 260.18K)

You will never have a real dick. At best a sensation less tube of skin flayed from other part of your body. You've given up life on easy mode to be a 5 foot dickless manlet. You keep changing your outside because you know inside there is nothing worth loving. I'd tell you to kill yourself, but your day to day suffering from the horrible irreversible choices you've made will be a much more fitting punishment.

picrel
Your existence is so insignificant and irrelevant, you mean nothing to me. Even if you are trans, you're an ant to me. Sometimes I like to stop and conversate with ants, because it amuses me so. You exist for such a short time on this planet, and think that just because you subscribe to some bandwagon ideology that makes you stunning and brave, when all that means is you're a fucking superifical vacuous retard who doesn't understand what purpose means. You will live your life going from one fad to the next trying to "fit in" only to realize you never lived at all. And when you tie the noose and cope with a rope, remember me. Remember me as your final thoughts purge in to the abyss of the void. Remember me. Forever. I wire the AI of the future, what do you do with your insiginfanct life? The answer is nothing. You will die a loser and nobody will remember you. Future historians will remember me for my work I did. They will not remember some insignificant nobody who LARPed on Any Forums once upon a time.

Attached: tranny copter.gif (800x530, 693.41K)

TLDR.

my clítoris is probably bigger than your cocklet uwu

>All this cope

Lol ok, keep saying to me that I should kill myself and that stuff, that actually makes me so hot.

Im fingering my boy-pussy and squirting reading your hate text uwuwuwuwuw.

really paco?
can you even get hormones in fucking venezoela

All 700,000 of you will die in one day when we win and declare war on your evil cult

Prove that you're not on VPN.

>I didn't started bottom surgery or hormones yet
Post your mustache

Attached: 1606206196065.jpg (1000x1000, 107.21K)

That was beautiful wow bravo

At the end of the day I still made that troon working at Subway cry.

You have to be a faggot to NOT fuck taffers

Attached: 1641271660339.jpg (900x1200, 136.19K)

you WILL pay for my sex change and 6 months paid recovery

greentext time