PORTUGUESE HAPPENING

POLICE STOPS TERRORIST ATTACK SCHEDULED FOR TOMORROW AT LAST MINUTE. The target was Lisbon University. Reportedly, the aim was to "kill as many people as possible". Student had access to weapons. He was ratted out by the FBI, through social media monitoring.
Motive is, as of yet, unclear (news of this came out 30 minutes ago)
What do you place your bets on?

Attached: its-happening.gif (498x280, 2.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnnportugal.iol.pt/terrorismo/exclusivo-pj-trava-no-limite-atentado-terrorista-em-universidade-de-lisboa/20220210/620557db0cf2c7ea0f185042
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cnnportugal.iol.pt/terrorismo/exclusivo-pj-trava-no-limite-atentado-terrorista-em-universidade-de-lisboa/20220210/620557db0cf2c7ea0f185042

Attached: download.png (225x225, 3.49K)

>He was ratted out by the FBI, through social media monitoring.

Attached: fbi-foils-fbi-terror-plot-7004624.png (500x522, 131.79K)

>What do you place your bets on?
Hoax or psy op

>What do you place your bets on?
Brazilian ofc

Attached: main-qimg-02d411d9d7dc72c6fb225b206396f37e-c.jpg (1280x720, 198.77K)

crazy world

>fbi stopped a CIA falseflag

good for them

>live in portugal
>still get tracked by fbi glowniggers

yeah, It's pretty ridiculous how we just accept americans spying on everyones everything. Imagine if it was china.

china probably were waiting for him to do it
and hack the university cameras to get best view

>The target was Lisbon University

Why the fuck did they stop him?

Yeah just heard the news...probably some Homo Americanus loser that wanted to imitated the "American high school/university shooter"...God i hate Americanization so much, he could have gone serial killer on THOTs and instead he chooses this lame path.

Incel who was mad about not having a girlfriend given to him.

>Student had access to weapons
why have you not made these illegal?

you joke but I was going to study at lisbon at his exact department, but went to porto instead. Crazy being so close to being in a real terrorist attack and getting killed by some incel

>nazi tranny gf
>liberal friends left me cuz nazi
>conservative friends left me cuz tranny
>tranny broke up with me
join the suicide livestream bros discord search: bonezone

Attached: 54AF185E-A986-4946-B9B6-42DC7D1682F1.gif (297x297, 772.1K)

I had a similiar experience with a metro ride a few years ago. The bomber actually did a thing but it was a raghead so i dont get to cry about it.

Why would anyone want to nuke the Portuguese? The Portuguese are a bioweapon on their own..
Sabes se o banco está aberto hoje, Tuga burro?
>Çei!

Attached: 1638479235576.jpg (357x357, 23.45K)

Wait, why usa agencies was monitoring Portugal?

Wouldn’t be surprised if the idiot posted here

The only bio-weapon here is the BraSilians that come here by the hundreds of thousands, 90% of them are the kind of genetic trash that live in those areas of BraSil with brick walls everywhere.

He had knives

>CNN Portugal
It's hilarious how fast it turned into CM TV 2.

Yeah! Now you have to live with us there lol.
N joy the comunistas safadadas and the negro we send your way

Attached: 1640050918437.gif (250x158, 2M)

"American Empire" is not a meme, it's very real.

He suffered bullying and played videogames. He wanted to kill a lot of colleagues.

Se te visse na rua fodia te o corpor todo seu filho da puta.

>having to ask at this point

i asked why they are still legal user
its like you want people to be stabbed
what wrong with you nayzee?

Attached: 1643506876479.png (600x548, 281.8K)

I don't exactly agree, it's more like Globalist propaganda with a bit of CMTV and a considerable amount of sportsball...media operation adapted to our society of sportsball morons.

Vais fazer nada, me manda aquele vinho do Porto bom. Bem baratinho

para vocês apenas bananas e amendoins

i'm not relly sure i think you can have some weapons if you have a hunter license altough is difficult there are stores where you can get some but yeah the news are recent so i dont think nobody knows the details of how he got the weapons

He was caught on a FBI honeypot website searching about how to commit "violent crimes"

I feel for him. People can be cruel and not all of us can spring back from the dark place. I have been there, might still be there.
Just know the sun rises and morning comes anons.