Roadside memorials

What is pols opinion on roadside memorials?
I live in a mostly Hispanic area so I see these things fucking everywhere. I remember passing the scene of an accident where a woman got hit vehicle vs pedestrian and then the day later on my way home from work there were people there setting up a memorial. Cad notes said they got her to the hospital before she declined so why tf are they trying to remember her at the scene of the accident. Seems like it's kind of stupid to gather around a roadway where someone was just killed by a driver not paying attention

Attached: 576946_wazzup_roadside_memo-1226x0-c-default.jpg (1226x816, 138.58K)

When you drive through the mountains in France and Italy, they're everywhere. A lot of them are cyclists who went off a cliff.

Ghetto shit.

Nassim's was pretty good.
Seeems like a fucking Mexican Satanist type thing though.

Attached: 1607555976346.jpg (683x1024, 132.45K)

Honoring the dead is trashy and low IQ.

I've almost done this a few times on a mountain descent, it's scary as fuck. You're turning as hard as you can yet you can see that edge coming ever closer and you're just not making that turn. Your whole body kinda freezes up and all you can think about is how you're about to fucking die

Sometimes they snap me out of my driver coma and get me to pay more attention to the road. They're fine by me.

>A lot of them are cyclists who went off a cliff.
Based. If only this could happen more often.

we have them here too
obviously they look different
usually white crosses, sometimes with the date of the accident, sometimes with the name of the person who died, often with grave candles and flowers

it serves as a reminder for people to drive carefully especially if its a place where you live and you know the story behind this such as teenage daughter got ran over at a pedestrian crossing because a rookie driver was looking at his phone the parents put fresh flowers on the cross and light new candles often
a kid went on a ride with his mothers car had some friends riding along, they were too fast and didnt manage to take a sharp corner, the car went almost straight ahead through the sound insulation wall from the highway, the car wreck was laying in the trees down an embankment for four days until they were found all four kids dead
happenings like this that remind you to drive safe and never overestimate your and your cars capabilities, always look out for mistakes from others
drive safe

Cyclists are the vegans of the road.

Usually the barriers are pretty crap too.

This is true, anytime someone brings up anything remotely to fitness I mention I'm a cyclist and ride a full carbon road bike.

Woah a carbon road bike? Heh I only ride aluminium because I care about the environment, I bet you drink coffee don’t you? You’re not even a member of bicycle of the month club or the UBBC (United Brother Bicycle Club) pathetic. I ride my bike atleast 75 Kilometers a day. You? Probably a 5 ker, not even worth my time. You are nothing. No talent piece of shit. Go fuck your self.

>Cad notes said
Police, fire, or EMS? Fire here

I don't drink coffee, I prefer Raze Energy. it's got 300mg of Caffeine which prepares me for any climb my route will throw at me. on top of that it's got BCAA for muscle growth and electrolytes to keep me hydrated when it's gets HOT and you're really putting down the watts. I don't set out with a goal distance in mind, my body speaks top me and i listen to it. If it wants to do 100km I'll do that if it wants to do only 5km I do that as well. My body is a diving temple and as long as I take care of and listen to it it'll continue to bless me for years and years to come.

Where I live we had an ex Nazi prison guard who used to set these up. Guess that was his penance.

>why are people setting up a memorial for someone the cared about who was killed
Intentionally misunderstanding isn't valid.

>Raze energy
Pathetic, you think caffeine prepares you for a climb? Shameful. I drink raw Kambucha and mix together 10 raw eggs to give me strength. You think your BCAA drink gives you muscle growth? That just tells me your weak. Weak minded and you replenish your body with garbage. You don’t even set a goal you think you can just listen to your body, well champ I can tell you any day of the week you are nothing compared to me. I can out bike and out ride you, flat ground, climbing or switchbacks downhill any time. You can take that to the bank. Weak man.

Fuck lad, in Meh-HEE-Co they literally have shrines next to interstates everywhere. Not to memoralize a death necessarily, but to thank God for survivng a mountain pass or whatever.

I got nothing, thanks for the laugh.

Attached: 1620696394490.jpg (222x293, 18.35K)

They re called conciliation crosses and are everywhere in catholic/orthodox europe. For the memory of the lost ones, to take care in the future and to appease the spirit of the dead

Attached: 6drumul-crucilor-DA-(4).jpg (1005x670, 255.35K)

Attached: crucile-de-pe-marginea-drumului-sunt-o-viziune-kitsch-a-mortii-916-919-1420399401.jpg (1600x1067, 693.71K)

Yeah, they're mostly for spics that got killed while drunk driving.