Terrorist Funded Truckers

RED ALERT - they are saying its terrorist funded

youtube.com/watch?v=W1I__X84xPM

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-10 at 1.46.51 PM.png (2378x1540, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dhs.gov/ntas/advisory/national-terrorism-advisory-system-bulletin-february-07-2022
youtu.be/j800SVeiS5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>allows them to seize money
>allows them to target property
>allows them to take children away
>allows them to incarcerate

wow..

look at the miserable face on that dreadful old cunt

Attached: Honkdeau.png (864x764, 330.09K)

>>will target the crypto
>>will target the donations, maybe donators by association

The jews are a meddling people that won't fuck off even when it's their own lives on the line.

Attached: 1643765301557.png (1638x2048, 2.79M)

Have you seen a more miserable looking cunt ever?

src: dhs.gov/ntas/advisory/national-terrorism-advisory-system-bulletin-february-07-2022
Summary of Terrorism Threat to U.S. Homeland
> While the conditions underlying the heightened threat landscape have not significantly changed over the last year, the convergence of the following factors has increased the volatility, unpredictability, and complexity of the threat environment: (1) the proliferation of false or misleading narratives, which sow discord or undermine public trust in U.S. government institutions; (2) continued calls for violence directed at U.S. critical infrastructure; soft targets and mass gatherings;
> mass gatherings

These people and anyone who buys their bullshit are insane. I hope the rumors of CAF being disloyal to the government are true. That's the only thing that could prevent a bloodbath at this rate.

dude just said the funding of extremist terrorism - thats what he called the truckers

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-10 at 1.54.16 PM.png (2312x1252, 2.18M)

they grilled the fintrac guy but in the end he said he did not find any of these suspicious

So basically I guess the liberals are trying hard to take the money and call this terrorism... holy fuck...
A minority elected gov with the balls...

at the very least they are trying to strong arm the FINTRAC into doing something

At this point, I dont know how the rest of the government doesnt gang up and throw out the rest

its funny because the 'virus' has and has always had more than a 99% survival rate

>I hope the rumors of CAF being disloyal to the government are true.

Highly likely. They're tired of this bullshit.

JUSTIN TRUDEAU

Attached: 0502937D-20CC-4F8B-BC85-5AD9956BA81A.png (350x400, 49.85K)

(((they))) are saying

Attached: 1644003981886.jpg (720x713, 59.15K)

That must be most of who's left, just the ex military guys and they are trying to corral the rest of the ex forces there in peaceful protest to have strength against the pressure of the police to remove everything.

It still looks well supported in the streets during the week, but it get smashed wrong and unfairly in the press.

Its a hard fight and they really are doing it for a tonne of unappreciative folks.. Its too bad. I am thankful and grateful

>Proud boys once used GiveSendGo - therefore, probably they need to investigate much further
(Pressure from some of the ministers)

They have you fighting a class war, to stop you from fighting a full blown Holy War.

youtu.be/j800SVeiS5I

You're inside an onion user. Where lies the final layer?

lol

"Meeting adjured, have a great weekend everybody see you Tuesday"

>mfw its only Thursday??

The only thing they are accomplishing with hearings like this is to publicly admit the fact that the donations are working. Ergo, it inspires more people to donate. They're flailing at this point. It has been much too difficult the demon eyes truckers. They are hard-working salt of the earth folks and Canadians for the most part aren't believing the lies about them. Politicians are very good at demonizing their opponents but truckers are a much harder group to disparage.

* it has been much harder to demonize truckers

the council wants to find a legal loophole that allows them to oppress the truckers by force. terrorism is the justification they are making to LE. seems abusive and political.

white people who don't believe a woman has a penis or that niggers built the western world = terrorist

> Government terrorizes people
> People ask them to stop
> Government labels complainers as 'terrorists'
And they wonder why we wish them to die in the most horrific fashion imaginable.