HOWARD STERN DEMANDS VACCINE PSAS DURING SUPER BOWL

Radio shock jock Howard Stern seems to have one thing on his mind: vaccines, vaccines, vaccines – and he wants famed sports broadcaster, Al Michaels, to deliver a PSA about them during the Super Bowl on Sunday.

Speaking with the legendary broadcaster on his SiriusXM show on Tuesday, Stern said he should tell his massive audience to get the jab.

“I know with sports, you can’t be controversial,” Stern said. “No one’s there to hear your opinion. I get all that. But…Al, please — when you’re on there and you got 100 million people, tell them to get vaccinated for Christ’s sake. You know what I mean?

breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/10/tell-them-get-vaccinated-christs-sake-howard-stern-tells-al-michaels-to-give-vaccine-psa-during-super-bowl/

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 133.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fair.org/extra/id-take-them-out-with-sex/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>i need to stay relevant
>my jewish buddies in media will help
>OP is a kike faggot and will help

>howard stern demands
who cares
nobody is watching niggerball

does even still have a show?

Howard Stern endorsed rape. Cancel Stern.
fair.org/extra/id-take-them-out-with-sex/

Attached: 1643821591251.jpg (1440x1502, 446.26K)

howard sterned

Attached: neiltrucks.jpg (634x517, 92.43K)

>kike demands stupid authoritarian bullshit
Was this really worth starting a thread?

his fake gaiety has been imprinted on his face

Howard Stern tongues my anus. Along with Beth. Well maybe just Beth.

>shilling for this washed up jew
Why has this been going on for the past three months here?

literal irrelevant has been jew that Any Forums keepss spamming on an hourly basis.

NO ONE CARES HE HAS NO AUDIENCE

King of kike media

Attached: CBD4B611-01DB-45D4-9F85-B856A067AE1E.png (820x802, 54.72K)

Attached: fatmcxxx.jpg (720x720, 115.21K)

Look, a hypochondriac jew.

Howard is literally only doing this to keep his name being talked about. While he went full retard on the lib spectrum he's also just incredibly vain and deeply concerned that he will be forgotten. so his entire MO is to entrench himself with the Hollywood Left and aggressively tow the company line as hard as possible.

for insight into this pelican, watch the leaked video where he dresses down his staff for not spending their free time concerning themselves with how to keep Howard relevant in the news forever

>Jewish man says something
not my problem

guy became such a supreme jew lmfao, like literally 100% jewish in every way shape and form

Everyone has a show these days

These kikes sure want all of the goyim to get vaccinated.

You have a shitload of money and I'm sure Al is available for a fee. Pony up some of your own money, Howard, and produce a PSA and purchase a slot during the Super Bowl; problem solved!

Howard should do the psa in black face

Attached: Howard Stern.png (714x651, 249.39K)

He went from making fun of celebrities, to kissing their asses..

Attached: howard-stern.jpg (970x1175, 281.17K)

howard stern is a degenerate
his opinions hold no power here

HOOK NOSED KIKE COMPLAINS AGAIN

Who cares what Howard Stern thinks? Literally who? Name one person. He hasn't been relevant in the culture for 20 years and even then he was only relevant to people who like season 1 of South Park.

yeah russian funded tho look it up