She deleted this within 5 minutes

She deleted this within 5 minutes

Attached: 11025491-60E1-41EA-8743-A47E9FB4B8C6.jpg (1284x861, 289.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bondsforthewin.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yep. ban taxes. problem solved.

the beak on that ho

>that ratio
>on libshit twitter
really makes you think

This tho.

Sneedgrass

SHES STILL RIGHT THOUGH

COMMON CORE HAS RUINED ANY SEMBLANCE OF EDUCATION IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS

MATH IS RACIST AND SUCH EVERYONE GETS A MEDAL

They do pay for it in taxes. What a stupid fucking cunt.

We all pay taxes for schools out of our family budgets whether we have children or not. All taxpayers should "have a say" in public education - no exceptions.
If you live in the district and pay taxes then they damn sure have to let you speak at the school board meetings if you want.

Sneedgrass

>nose

The nose knows

They are glorified daycares at this point

>Rep Lee Sneedgrass
what a bigot

thats not what it is truly about.
the outset is that the default position is that parents do not have a say in their child's education.

Deal, and consider those property tax payments canceled.

the size of that nose

Parents should have at least some say, but a lot of them are dumb as fuck and overreact to everything

Tell her to explain it to me why single people have to pay for school district taxes.

Perfect

That's like saying if you don't like the treatments you get with socialized medicine just start your own medical system.

I agree. Now give me back the thousands in property tax you've stolen to house and feed Mexicans and niggers for all these years. You aren't teaching them anything, according to test scores. It'd be better to just execute or jail them. Skip a few steps

I agree. I have a 4 month old and would NEVER give them a (public) education. Dissolve the board of education.

i cant think of a reason why id ever trust a "snodgrass"

Outstanding point, lee. I will stop paying state taxes, effective immediately.

Probably because public schooling is supposed to represent the will of the parents. What she offered is the exact opposite.

Sneedgrass

>that nose
wew

fpbp

Attached: mandatory good ideas.jpg (736x736, 83.03K)

>She deleted this within 5 minutes

She probably realized that she was unintentionally giving good advice.

Fuck this cunt but this is exactly what I did, homeschooling my kids now. I also got hold of the liability insurance policies of the school district and personal policies of every member of the school board and am filing complaints of dereliction of duty for ignoring orders to reverse orders that started mask mandates with their insurance companies. Provided copies to a couple dozen other pissed parents who are doing the same. They're all fucked and will be uninsurable and lose all their jobs.

I fucking hate kikes so much.

Attached: eventhejetshavehookednoses.jpg (1920x1251, 654.24K)

Absolutely based, people need to learn to use the system

they're gonna play it like cops.
>you cant we're the only ones allowed to teach your kids
>we're the only ones who can teach your kids, we're not required to educate them.

>that nose
Her face too. That's a jew.

Attached: 1638574829852.jpg (203x249, 8.55K)

>snodgrass
>sneedgrass

>no kids?
>no husband!
>giant fucking nose?

thanks, user
bondsforthewin.com/
school districts everywhere are absolutely fucked

Underrated, now with fun digits.