Why won't men take responsibility anymore? Your wife will give you sex like you want

Why won't men take responsibility anymore? Your wife will give you sex like you want

Attached: untitled.png (951x207, 24.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/human-interest/2013/03/guys-who-do-housework-get-less-sex.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't wait for the nuclear reset. Women can go back to spending 6 hours a day pounding grains into flour and men can spend 3 hours a day hunting. Fucking ingrates

No incentive any more, time for war.

It's scientifically proven that the more housekeeping a guy does the less he gets laid and the less his cunt likes him.

That woman wants a maid.

>Cliteracyliteracy
begging for a steel-toed cunt punt

Attached: 1614519072865.jpg (414x508, 26.58K)

>cleaning=sex
i want a notarized guarantee of this

>sexual revolution!!!
>all it does is reinforce the thousands of years old concept that sex must be "earned"
>despite millions of years of it not being that way

Society itself must be destroyed first

odds are she would completely lose romantic interest in the guy because he is now “below” her by doing what her brain tells her is slave work

based and evopsych pilled never let a woman think she is above you or she will dry up real fucking fast.

>cleaning up after yourself
>full body exercise

Ask me how I know this bitch is 300 lbs

>Beta male thinks 'choreplay' leads to sex
Ya fuckin right.

I dont understand this mentality. Im a clean guy, i exercise daily, groom regularly, i love to cook and eat healthy and there is no better feeling than have a clean home. I live alone and my house is cleaner than any bitch ive ever hooked up with. Do all of you nigga live in filth? Why dont you like to clean?

Do people really swiffer their ceiling?

That's the bitter irony, women bitch about men not cleaning when in the contemporary reality they're not cleaning because all the mess is being made by the woman, who doesn't clean. Really you shouldn't be with a bitch that uses sex as part of her overall bargaining strategies with you or as any kind of leverage in the relationship.

I think this post may have finally turned me completely gay. Women are so disgusting.

one thing I’ve noticed about people today is that they are so fucking lazy, they think even a 30 minute chore is a daunting task. 24 hours in a day and a simple 30 minute effort daily is too much. it’s absolutely astounding. “ehh it’ll take me 20 minutes to go to the store and 35 minutes to cook….. fuck it I’ll just get mcdonalds again.” what the fuck?? this is not race specific either. it’s like everyone is becoming the stereotypical nog. is unrestricted access to dopamine driving everyone into this sluggish sleep state??

I assume for cleaning up cob webs above the ceiling fan and in the corners.

>:>)
Every time.

It's the women who cares about having a clean house, i can live in filth no problem.

If a man can keep his house clean by himself - why does he needs a woman then?

Remember boys, always do the opposite of what women and jews say

slate.com/human-interest/2013/03/guys-who-do-housework-get-less-sex.html

Attached: 1640311348799m.jpg (842x1024, 75.99K)

Listen. I am guilty of procrastination and adopted a 'if I dont make a mess in the first place, then I wont need to clean anything'. This has led me to a minimalist life style because who need a bunch of useless kitchen appliance when I can just mix dough with my hands. After like 6 months I do have a burst of motivation and deep clean the place of whatever filth has collected.

I mean, I'll clean up a cobweb if I see it but I don't have a ceiling cleaning schedule like this woman seems to imply.

being it's easier to not do shit. I don't have people over anyways

If I'm doing all the cooking, all the cleaning, and paying all the bills, then what the fuck do I need a woman for?

comfy aesthetic, lego!