GUARDIAN JOURNALIST LISTENS TO NOTHING BUT JOE ROGAN FOR A WEEK, GOES INSANE

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/feb/11/if-the-only-voice-i-hear-for-a-week-is-joe-rogans-what-sort-of-person-will-i-become

It’s not just misinformation – but it’s misinformation from Joe. His tone implies that young people who take the vaccine are pussies. And by this stage, after listening to him for hours and hours and hours, I like him (and I am starting to speak like him). I think he’s cool and funny. And if he says people who take vaccines are pussies then that has an effect.

Part of the unique danger and disappointment of Rogan spreading misinformation is that he is so trusted by so many listeners. The guy is super sticky. Listeners are with him for three hours at a stretch. They get to really know him and value his opinions. This is a type of power in the media we’ve not seen for a very long time. And of course, with great power comes great responsibility.

The effect is to finally turn him off.

Attached: 1528139189227.jpg (225x225, 8.37K)

Rent free.

you bots are too damned obvious

Easy peasy dumbass, don't Tune in imbeciles. Muh misinformation Joe bla bla bla. Muh booster. Muh coof pass.

user. You truly are a fucking imbecile,kek.

>Listen to Joe Rogan for a week
>Gas the kikes now!

WTF A PODCAST JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!

>The effect is to finally turn him off
I don't think you actually know how to use the word "effect" correctly. You should do some more "research" into the english language before posting here anymore.
Thanks.

Holy fuck if joe rogan thinks i'm a pussy what am I going to do?

Joe rogan is thinking things that cause me to behave a certain way.
Joe rogan's thoughts are controlling me. Somebody tell him to STOP THINKING RIGHT NOW.
STOP THINKING JOE. WHY ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT ME STOP IT I'M NOT A PUSSY YOU'RE A PUSSY FUCK YOU

WE NEED TO HANG JOE ROGAN

Ah so we finally have an answer to what "misinformation" Joe spreads. It's his tone of voice!

Joe Rogan is a paid agent fake activist.

He would not get any mention jn the Guardian and in the mainstream media if he was a real activist.

Rogan is a jewish surname in Eastern Europe.

Rogan is a kike you're right about that but this story is too funny to pass up

People are fucking dumb. If you don't like it don't listen. It's that easy. And if knowing something you dislike still exists upsets you so much. Eat shit and drink bleach

>Rogan is a kike you're right about that
No he isn't you fucking retard. Have you ever seen a kike as jacked as Rogan?

Does your employer require you to say misinformation 3 times?

Oh well as long as it's the Guardian. Highly respected and truthful.

Sam hyde is one

He has jewish muscles

>listen to JRE for 36 hours straight while high on DMT
>every time I touch my phone it says “pull that up Jamie”

I read that whole blurb in Joe's voice.

the guy ends up liking Joe except when he butts up against his vaccine-or-die programming

get a life bitch. only soi cuck watch podcasts starring midgets

>Rogan’s misinformation is so dangerous because I’m starting to agree with it

Huh

Attached: 0ED4FF52-17A7-4020-B615-4C917F04D372.jpg (266x326, 70.34K)

These fags live in their own little bubble. Rogan is normie tier, try listening to The Higherside Chats. Hed be shitting his pants.