ECOHEALTH ALLIANCE WHISTLE BLOWER COMPLAINT ON GAIN OF FUNCTION RESEARCH

Former Vice-President of EcoHealth Alliance exposing Peter Daszak working with C.I.A. and gain of function research. Also states that Daszak could be a double-agent spying for the CCP.

twitter.com/AGHuff/status/1489633037201690626?cxt=HHwWhMC-wdvWnqwpAAAA

Attached: AGHUFF Whistle Blower Complaint 1.jpg (886x1156, 186.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gop-foreignaffairs.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Final-Minority-Report-on-the-Origins-of-the-COVID-19-Global-Pandemic-Including-the-Roles-of-the-CCP-and-WHO-9.20.20-Coverpage.pdf
documentcloud.org/documents/21177759-house-oversight-letter-and-email-transcriptions
youtube.com/watch?v=_v8zDNNaWak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: AGHUFF Whistle Blower Complaint 2.jpg (902x1170, 139.25K)

No one is going to do anything with this though. Every politician is owned by Pfizer

THATS ALL VERY INTERESTING
BUT ITS REALLY NOT RELEVANT

THE CHINESE COMMUNIST GOVERNMENT
DELIBERATELY (ON PURPOSE)
CREATED THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC

XI DID NOT WANT TO CONTAIN THE OUTBREAK TO CHINA
CHINA DID NOT WANT TO TAKE THE HIT ALONE

AND SO CHINA DECIDED TO POZZ THE WORLD WITH THE CHINESE VIRUS
MAKING CHINA DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MURDERS OF 5 MILLION PEOPLE AND COUNTING

>
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

During the 2003 SARS pandemic, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) used its stranglehold on journalists and dissidents in the People’s Republic of China (PRC) to hide information and obfuscate the source of the outbreak. CCP leaders failed to inform the World Health Organization (WHO) about the virus for four months. In the wake of this malfeasance, the world demanded reforms to the International Health Regulations (IHR) that govern how countries are required to handle public health emergencies. Today, it has become clear that the CCP failed to heed these lessons. The ongoing pandemic is a tragic second chapter to their mishandling of the 2003 SARS outbreak.

It is beyond doubt that the CCP actively engaged in a cover-up designed to obfuscate data, hide relevant public health information, and suppress doctors and journalists who attempted to warn the world. They deliberately, and repeatedly, disregarded their obligations under the 2005 IHR. Senior CCP leaders, including CCP General Secretary Xi Jinping, knew a pandemic was ongoing weeks before it was announced.

gop-foreignaffairs.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Final-Minority-Report-on-the-Origins-of-the-COVID-19-Global-Pandemic-Including-the-Roles-of-the-CCP-and-WHO-9.20.20-Coverpage.pdf

Attached: 1620970283821.png (1386x1342, 705.03K)

Come on Bro. Trying to blame just China when your entire media apparatus, pharmaceutical industry and at least half your politicians are in on it.

>Atrocities!!

:D

Shhh ... :)

Attached: OUR_RESEARCHERS_HAVE_MADE_A_BREAKTHROUGH.jpg (1523x404, 273.67K)

But I just want this matter cleared up, heads rolling or not. Who funded this research and who fucked it up and turned the world upside down? We may finally be getting an answer. The guy looks legit - even today's tweets are him backing up his credibility.

BUMPPPPPPP

>and who fucked it up and turned the world upside down?

Well we do know who covered it up ... ;)

Attached: retroviral_engineering.png (609x474, 116.02K)

When will they release those emails with no redaction?

Thanks, user, but I'm afraid Any Forums is not gonna take notice of this until it's on Timcast or Project Veritas. The latter Huff has spoken to, so just a matter of time.....I hope

Good question. I dunno lol. What I think to know however is that it'll be about two things ... timing and coverage.

Attached: freelance_data_broadcaster.jpg (569x566, 83.45K)

Here they are, transcribed by republican members of the US congress:

documentcloud.org/documents/21177759-house-oversight-letter-and-email-transcriptions

>January 11, 2022

Welcome to tomorrow I guess ... :)

Attached: how_lewd.gif (192x213, 999.68K)

Yes, what the hell? Did I just go to some site that installed malware on my computer? SHeeeeeeeit.

Höhöhö. Worse, fren ... much worse. ;)

>He is bothered by the furin site

Bothered ... :D

>Acquisition of the furin site would likely destabilize the virus but would make it disseminate to new tissues

Astute prediction. As we have seen the thing routinely mutate to shit because it hampers replication speed (but broadens tissue tropism). That damn upstream phosphorylation regulation site ... :3

>Quick, quick, under the rug you go!!

Made my day.

youtube.com/watch?v=_v8zDNNaWak

Attached: last_laugh.gif (450x450, 147.18K)

why do you fags only care about Pfizer? the reports of side effects and myocarditis are like 5x higher in Moderna's and their track record is way fucking sketchier

not to mention the huge stake in them Billy G bought not long before COVID-19

Minecraft is fun

What's up with the date on that paper?

>It is a shiny object that will go away in times.

>Pls make it go away!!

Quite the joker. What do you consider that, gallows humor? :D

Attached: objective_support.jpg (748x748, 68.91K)

> -2000 SCp have been added to your balance
> Your current status is: Wanted
> please report to your nearest police station [awards +500 SCp]

At first they denied it was an issue then, through their psychopath mindset, they saw an opportunity to grab on to more power and went along with it.
China doing what the post you're responding to said is entirely within the purview of the CCP. They operate with a sly, low cunning, they don't have a conscience and will sacrifice millions to maintain or gain power, just like our psychopaths.

Kek. Pfizer is the one that held smaller governments at ransom in exchange for vaccines. They sometimes asked for buildings and military equipment. They also wouldn't give some countries vaccines unless they agreed to foot the bill for potential lawsuits
Post yfw
>Pfizer has complete immunity even from lawsuits and gover
>Pfizer is trying to establish a standing army and military outpost (Argentina)
>These smaller governments will go under in the event of lawsuits and Pfizer will buy/bail them out and establish some sort of fucked up Republic

>*Pfizer has complete immunity even from lawsuits and governance

On point as always.
Thank you, sir.

Attached: Screenshot_20220115-141040-543.png (720x799, 745.64K)

Pfizer is not good but if you're talking about clot shots and being suspicious as fuck you can't leave Moderna out.
Moderna has:
>all of those same immunities
>has a pending lawsuit over stolen lipid formulation
>never brought a product to market before covid vaccines
>has a way higher incidence of myocarditis
>has a shitload of funding from the US defense department and bill gates
>was a few months away from going out of business before covid
>has a history of toxicity in studies
>may have injected people with another formulation entirely than the one that clinical trials were done with

Why the meme flag to defend Moderna?

They'll likely be dragged along by the FOIA request ... just an educated gut feeling.

Attached: snek_preparing_dinner.jpg (1080x1920, 885.2K)

Czeched and glad to be of service.

Attached: muh_bingo.jpg (425x177, 26K)