Normies are waking up

Attached: 334567534253.png (1020x510, 75.17K)

Holy shit. How slayed did this guy get before he deleted the post?

normies will never wake up, per definition. keep on dreaming

Normies have to be woken up. They will do what they are told, the question is, who gets to be the ones that tell them what to do?

Attached: Doge Rogan.png (907x653, 608.97K)

It's still up

>she
Ngmi

Liberalism is a game of elephant in the room where everyone walks around and keeps saying "There is no elephant in this room, is there?" "Nope, definitely not one." Each one of them wondering if the other people actually believe it, but they don't actually believe it themselves as they clearly see the fucking elephant. Of course they don't speak out for fear of being kicked out the club. It's fucking insanity.

>and we totally should play along because troons deserve it
Yeah no.

Attached: 12e12341.jpg (284x279, 13.53K)

>Normies are waking up
You are a normie if you believe that OP

Ok. They wake up. Then what?

Normies can't grok the parallels between gender dysphoria and anorexia.
>Telling an anorexic they are too fat and should cut out their stomach

Normies don't wake up. It's what makes them normies. They'll never break their programming. Why the fuck would we want those idiots on our side anyway?

>And no, we don't need to impose roles
No refunds.

Attached: fauci_reddit_no_refunds_1.jpg (2000x1464, 636.73K)

This.
Normies lack fundamental higher cognitive function and basic pattern recognition. They physically cant "wake up" just like you cant just tell some inbred Somali to stop being so stupid and expect his head will grow.

You didn't read the whole thing? In the last paragraph this person says that we should play along with mentally ill peoples mental illnesses, thats not waking up thats being a bad person, the last thing people who are mentally ill need is for people to confirm their delusions, imagine if all other mental illness will be treated like this in the future

Liberalism is codified mental illness, for the reasons you state. It’s basic goal is to deny reality.

>Why the fuck would we want those idiots on our side anyway?
Precisely. They are un-useful idiots at best, a detriment at worst. They are the mob, and the mob does not buck for outliers. This faggot will get normie-whipped for days for this plebbit post, and will be right back to cultist mode within a few days.

This is "waking up" by our current standards now?

CARNAGE

Now imagine you did this for several generations and culled the ones who fail at playing the game.

Eventually you'd have not only liars, but people who literally cannot tell the difference between truth and lies. The perfect liberal is a robot.

This is the origin of the NPC. It's a genetic disease caused by hyperdomestication.

Lol that weak as bitch walked on eggshells that entire blog.

Exactly correct. We need every thinking person to realize the true nature of leftists. Leftists are domesticated biodrones.

Muh fee fees

That's what struck me the most. How completely terrified this sad person was to tepidly, apologetically hint at the most obvious thing in the world.

RIP trannies, you are no longer useful to them anymore it seems

They never really had acceptance among normies at all except for leftist nutjobs on Twitter who live permanently online.

T. Right-wing nutjob on Any Forums who lives permanently online

It’s called a Trojan horse, u dumb mother fucker Do you really think reddit would allow that post without adequate camouflage .

They deserve help, the idea adults should play make believe with other adults.
I will play along if my 4 year old Niece tells me she is a princess, I won't if my 40 year old male neighbour does

To define the process of "Awakening" as simply waking up is reductionist and inaccurate. It's an entire scale of consciousness ranging from wondering why the media lied about a certain story all the way up to the level of grand master dark magician manipulating the world through thought.

Can you post the texts when they tell girls they’re not into trans woman and they get really mad

Attached: 86CA99DA-9FE0-4370-886C-68EE3CC346DF.jpg (960x803, 99.97K)

top kek

Well, they’re not babysitting anyone’s kids, so I’d have to say you’re right.

Plebbit would flame the shit out of him and the little normie didn't like that

What the fuck is an AMAB?
What the fuck is a troon?
What the fuck is a WMAF?
What the fuck is a HAPA?
What the fuck are you zoomers on about?

Degenerates.

Attached: 1625445640132.jpg (680x635, 136.94K)