New Lord of the Rings

New Lord of the Rings
It’s just a fantasy TV show white boys, Middle Earth isn’t a real place, giving roles to POC folks just gives more representation and there’s nothing wrong with it
Historical accuracy isn’t a thing in a world that never existed

Attached: 838AE5BB-9E94-4A2A-8571-956B8AF3CAE7.jpg (1280x1905, 668.95K)

It's based on Germanic and Russian folklore.
Niggers weren't part of it and they never will.
Niggers will always only be part of Australia and America.

Aww sheit gandawg, yous be brigin dem boomboom toda block pawty?
You know it lil fro. I be makin butterfies and dragons an sheit, yo uncle better have dat fried chiken up in dat bitch.
Yo dawg, you knows we got hella chiken, we got daylt mac n cheese, and we be bumpin all night long
Werd dawg.

So yo be sayin you shaniquaz chiel?
Sheiit no one got time fo dat shit nigguh, the 14th street kangz are all kangz, we don't need jus one, sheiit. Wat we needs dat bling right der, i be lookin hella fresh wit dat sheit on dese hands

Yo dawg I jus one nigga, but maybis I can save yo crew.
Yous a real niiga for real, my gansta, my kang.

*forward to pips, gandawg and big D
HOW YOU LET DA POPO POP BORODAWG, HE WUZ A GUD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN?!?
sheeit, dat fivoh was cray cray, dey had dere hole crew light em up, I was all liek, 'nu uh' i don want nonadat crazy ass cracka popo sheit
Gandawg kicks open the door and flashes his mac10s
Yo theo, you gots ta stop swilling on dat niggas lean, it be fucking wit yo head dog, dese niggas don careboutchu!

>blacks are black because of huge amount of melanin in the skin to protect from sun exposure
>Let's pick a black people to portrait a race that dweels the majority of its life underground
They gonna butcher Tolkien's work

Nigger

Attached: E9E248FD-D0E5-4AEA-BAC4-A6AEE77CAADD.png (769x935, 78.62K)

Modern mythical people are black people because

Black people don't exist in magical worlds of dragons, orcs, unicorns and elves.

Don't feed the niggerslovers that hate you.

Attached: black washing 1825.png (484x3210, 2.27M)

i blame the swedes for this

Attached: FKnEkXBVcAMFYYG.jpg (1337x1080, 168.77K)

Kang of the Sickle Cell

Take your jewish subversion and GTFO

>It's based on Germanic and Russian folklore.
exactly it's Norse folklore and the Norse are the progenitor culture for much of Northern Europe in both the east and west. This is ridiculous fucking cultural appropriation, as it's meant to be. It's meant to put us in our place

Why do niggers need representation in a story about a place where niggers don't exist?

they already had representation in the orcs

Is this meme for ants?

>*whistses*
>hasufel! arev!
>may these horses bear you to better fortunes than their masters, they were recast as niggers.
>search for your friends but do not trust to hope it has forsaken this franchise; they’re probably latinx now farewell

Attached: 467FAD55-AFEC-4DB1-8E60-FDEF959B8ED4.jpg (1352x562, 172.41K)

kang unda da mountain n sheit

kek dont complain when no one watches it then

This is one of the most universally hated major TV series and over 90% has completely turned their back on it, won't rewatch, and won't participate in fan interaction except to bash it. Let the cast all the bipoc leading characters they want, everyone that watches it will hate them and everyone that refuses to watch it will hate them.
Also Misande was hotter than any of the white female characters.

Attached: t_maisie.jpg (310x310, 10.62K)

jrr tolkien was a white englishman. how is this not cultural appropriation of white culture?? If blacks want to star in their own epic fantasy then write a fucking novel.

I love when they put niggers in my northern European folklore-based fantasy series.

Attached: niggers.jpg (606x960, 95.61K)

It will probably be successful just like The Witcher