IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!!!

THE NPC REVOLT IS HERE!!!

Attached: 1639663765257.png (1440x2686, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ABW7f0Z9jbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unions are Democrat Party cut-outs

>NPCs willing to do what most Any Forumstards wont
Hearty kek.

Good!

These bigots should protest the mandates. What's wrong with these idiots lol

This is a case example of anti-semitism

this

I guess no one had the heart to tell them that the game is up. It's unironically over. Hyperinflation then war is all they are going to get.

Attached: DbO12C3VMAAq_GO.jpg (1125x730, 80.23K)

Sure would be a shame if the federal government accidentally shipped thousands of illegal immigrants to the Seattle area
Sorry goy!

>Unions go on strike demanding high wages.
FUCK YES! I love unions! Pouring concrete should be a $250k/yr job!

>Truck drivers protest forced vaccinations.
Chud terrorist scum, I hope they get carpetbombed by our diverse and democratic government!

>organized by millions of Democrat dollars
It's so weird isn't it! Funny how most rioters are unemployed useless criminal fucks too

My sister is living in Seattle, in a pretty nice place. She just visited NYC, and was talking about how clean it was compared to Seattle.

youtube.com/watch?v=ABW7f0Z9jbQ

It'll roll into a greater anti-mandate protest. Cement truck drivers are still truckers, and WA truckers and industry will probably support. Jay Inslee is a massive cuck faggot that will turn into the next Trudeau if he won't concede emergency powers soon.

It actually should be, they a building something of actual value that lasts. Also, it's hard af work, unless youre on a drilling rig or a deep-sea fishing boat, no one works harder. Techfag should be substance wagies, they make negative things of value.

>THE NPC REVOLT IS HERE!!!

It's a strike.

We've had strikes for 200 years. Why are you so excited?

Collective bargaining isn't a problem. The Unions are a huge fucking problem and are a hinderance to actual collective bargaining.

In case you wondered what Russia and China are waiting on, you should understand now.

FPBP

That's of course their plan, but there is no support left for war in the US. It would take a massive event to shift popular opinion back to supporting a war for any reason

>It would take a massive event to shift popular opinion back to supporting a war for any reason
Huh, that's exactly what they said last time...

Attached: 1631425348930.jpg (800x633, 231.61K)

This is the closest to a global worker's strike ever, definitely in my lifetime.
And all the "commie" twittercunts are kvetching about it claiming they're not REALLY "the workers" and now how am I supposed to get my hormone pills and heckin funkopops oy vey

>SLIDE THREAD
AND IT IS A SHAKEDOWN.

Based
I guess you don't remember the feminist gender studies "professor" cunting at the construction crew that their "Men Working" sign was exclusionary and sexist?