In Varietate Concordia

Why do you hate the European Union? I want to see that fucker expand far beyond the reaches of Europe, engulf the entire world in a unified protection and freedom. Free trade, free travel, free everything.

Attached: eu.jpg (275x183, 5.24K)

The EU is an epistemic community of trash build from failures that couldnt compete in politics on the state level.
The EU is trash on the structural, normative and actor level

I don't want this lady to be in charge

Attached: vanderleyen.jpg (679x452, 27.25K)

All fixable in due time. What's important is the union and its expansion.

Base it off the United States I don't care, I just need to see the world free of strife at some point. And unification is the only way that's possible. War must stop.

Attached: bae2f6e22cef226f8d254503caa4ed33.jpg (588x583, 100.41K)

Its founded out of Fear of Germany and another War and in support of Globalism as a means to perpetual peace and cooperation. Nothing about it is naturally pro-european despite the name.

They already succeeded in West-Germany first and East-Germany during the 2000s, i do not want to see them erode the remaining continent also.

I don’t. The only thing I hate about them is the thing I hate about my country, letting in millions of browns and handing over cash to niggers to breed more. It’s a disaster. White culture is superior for progress, and this will end in hordes overwhelming civilized society as it’s happening right now.

Attached: 780503B5-61A5-4FC6-AC2B-04D9AEE88B14.jpg (913x768, 92.16K)

>let's have free trade
Hmmm yes ok
>just kidding, actually you're obliged to take tens of millions of Arab and African economic migrants

No. The institutions are rotten, the treaties not worth the paper written on, the actors not competent or capable to reform, beside most of them being just corrupt charlatans, that as said, were basically dumped in Brussels because they were times hunted from national politics at the threat of jail. The last two EU "president" were convicted criminals, that face trial in their home country.

Junker for corruption and high treason in Luxembourg
van der Leyen for corruption in germany involving some Bundeswehr contracts and Wirecard

Or, plan B:

Africa becomes a crapton of new states for the union, and the expansion in free trade and economic opportunity allows Africa to fix itself instead of having to house them.

Unification is in racists' best interests too.

I don't. It should have been created earlier instead of having so called brother wars with 100+ million casualties. EU will be forceful when the US deteriorates and Chinese central leadership stumbles.

I wonder, would you be favor of Auxit?

>expand

I could annex half of it if NATO doesn’t intervene.

The reason I hate the EU is because they tax the native Europeans with high taxes and open to borders for rapefugees and make laws to protect rapefuges and give them our tax money.

It's basically a state where everybody is tax slaved and the money is given to the third world, while the natives work their buts off to keep the dream alive of "freedom, prosperity" bullshit.

basically we are a refugee camp for the rest of the world.

Also we can't elect the European Commision (Highest organ who in the end decides everything.)
basically dictatorship.

In my country, we can't even elect our own mayors.

tl;dr: We are all slaves here, EU is dictatorship with no real freedom and opens borders for refugees and gives our tax money to refugees.
Totally disregards the native people of Europe, does not care about white genocide, sucks dick from the US and sees Russia as the enemy, supports feminism and dark people with laws and tax money.

I just wish they supported the native Europeans.

Attached: 640px-Hitlerjugend_Allgemeine_Flagge.svg.png (640x384, 2.47K)

It is not european union you fucking faggot. Its anty-european union. Dick up your ass kike

I voted to not join the EU during the referendum. Was a stupid idea back then is still stupid, but now it costs us millions a year to feed useless criminals in Brussels

Because shitskins.

The EU is the only thing keeping Russia and the US from entering WW3. If that ever happens the Grey’s will surely enslave us all in the nuclear apocalypse anyways

EU is based and only way to preserve Evropa in this day and age. Seething cockwranglers deserve a rope.

> Protection and freedom
The EU is a bureaucratic shithole which has caused enabled massive lawsuits to continuesly take place. The people in the EU aren't even ((((democratic)))) elected, it's a corrupt cabal which creates the exact same social / economical problems that are being caused in the US.

Literally the only benefit of the EU is open borders for vacation and some import / export benefits.

Other than that it is pure corruption and control of their people.

mosley's eu is better.

false. immigrants must go

This.

Totally agree.

We can't vote the people in power, it's corrupt dictatorship and it costs a lot of money which they steal from us as tax money,

Attached: 1643996846439.jpg (1284x1481, 291.38K)

I don't hate it. Without the EU all European countries would be total nobodies in the world. An alliance like EU is the only way for Europeans to have a voice in the world.

Attached: 1920px-EU-Finland.svg.png (1920x1615, 528.4K)

They didn't even allow us a NEXIT referendum vote, because they were afraid we would have followed BREXIT.

EU is not democracy.

Attached: 1644019177359.jpg (998x1248, 100.37K)

The EU doesen't decide whether or not Netherlands can have a referendum like that, it's your own national government's working. The government your nation voted for.

Your country has democratically told you to fuck off.

Attached: gwWQSPb.png (500x498, 104.58K)

Lmao