Germany

>germany
>shuts down nuclear because of green energy or some shit
>becomes reliant on russian gas
>war breaks out in ukraine
>"ceasefire" in 2014 but the fighting is still ongoing
>usa sends ukraine anti-tank missiles
>germany disagrees with it saying it could be seen as an provocation to the russians
>anti-tank missiles
>an provocation
just don't roll the tanks into someone else country lmao
I wish this whole thing was an russian mastermind plan because this is such a fucking dumb situation to stumble into, at least that way germany could say: "gg well played" and not look like complete fools

Attached: GermanFlag.png (1200x720, 932)

Nuke us, I don't even fucking care anymore. Peak clown world has arrived. Fuck you, fuck me, kill me

Seething kikes. Yes we buy gas from the cheapest source.

Attached: 1616022521653.jpg (225x225, 12.83K)

Yeah, they have made some crazy decisions lately. Absolutely insane.

This!

>look like complete fools
It's only about 50% of Germans who are complete fools.
Gutmenschen
They have a tiny majority. We do need some way of identifying and eliminating them though. Something worth working on.

Germany always, always tries to expand eastwards, whether that is through conquest or alliances because that is where they see their empire. And Germany and Russia will always make deals at the expense of Eastern Europe. That’s just geopolitics. Good for this to happen for the Ukrainians to see that they don’t have allies in Doucheland. Hopefully, they’ll remember this.

The future for Ukraine is being a mediator between Germany and Russia and benefit from trading with both, not antagonizing both.
That is your typical Pollack approach, which is why Polacks are always poor.

>Germany always, always tries to expand eastwards,
Liar, we fought 3 wars against the frenchies in the last 150years alone.

destroying european solar industry 10y before you think your life depends on it like nothing else is still the favourite for the win by a long shot.
a very experienced liquidator who handled the liquidation of solarworld said that he never closed, in his whole career, a technological advanced company like that and was baffeled that there was no possibillity to reach deals - any deals, just nothing.
french (dont remember the names on top of my head) and german corps went down the drain. now we importing solarpanels from china. this is all a pre-agreed nonsensical shitshow were some bogus storytelling follows already made and long planned actions.

gas is a different story, there are contracts running till 2040 and stuff like that - and they will get further expanded.

Your time is coming to an end Weimerican empire. Just accept it and stay in your globohomo shithole.

Attached: 153830510451.jpg (770x433, 21.91K)

>NOOOOO WHY AREN'T YOU FALLING FOR ANGLO/AMERIKIKE TRICKS JUST LIKE LAST CENTURY AND GO TO WAR WITH RUSSIA SO THAT THEY CONTINUE DOMINATE EUROPE
Why the fuck should Germany get involved in Ukraine shitshow, break ties with Russia?
As for gas, it is cheap, convenient, relatively safe and low polluting. And Russia is as dependent on income from trade with Germany and most importantly on its investments and tech.
With NS2 Germany now became the biggest energy hub in Europe, it will re-export Russian gas to butthurtbelters and profit from it instead of paying transit fees to them. Germany is actually doing something noncucked for once, acting in own interest.
Also I refuse to believe you are a Swede. Must be some seething butthurtbelt diasporafag.

>shuts down nuclear because of green energy or some shit
>2022: Through french pressure EU relabels nuclear energy now renewable

I negotiated an energy contract for a German company everyone knows in the US. I had some experts help me evaluate various options and the company did eventually set up a solar park, one of the largest in the US. It was tax and politically motivated. It was the worst rate of return of all options. Solar is 14% efficient. That is to day that it's night time or cloudy so solar really isn't dependable like hydro or wastegas. You have a big investment and the panels burn out before you recover it. Related is this unwanted push for electric cars that nobody wants. Who will pay for the additional powerplants needed to recharge these cars? The cost will be borne by people who don't own a car everytime they open the refrigerator or turn on the a/c. All so they can shut off your mobility in your fucking go kart for wrong think.

Attached: 1644342467241.gif (270x480, 1.69M)

Still gonna screw your sister chang. As long as I have $80, she gonna suck it.

>becomes reliant on russian gas
>becomes

I dont understand why you're afraid of nuclear tho. It's way more efficient and I'm sure Germans could excel at nuclear tech.

>anti-tank missiles
>used against tanks only
ok faggot lets meet
time to stuff your twink faggot mouth

How do you even consider that black red and yellow abomination to be your flag

Black is for the nafris at Cologne.
Red is for the blood of the innocent.
Gold is for the money we send to Israel for the Holocaust

kek

Wir ficken die Nigger, die Nigger werden gefickt. Erst der eine Nigger, dann der andere. Tagein, tagaus. Man wird sich fragen: "Gab es denn je Zeiten wo der Nigger nicht gefickt wurde, Zeiten einer allgemeinen Fickpause ?".
"Nein", wird die Antwort lauten, wie aus tausend Mündern. Ein Volk wird auferstehen, und es wird jeden ficken. Die Nigger, die Araber, die Judennigger, die Juden, die Chinesen, die Niggerchinesen, alle Nigger. Sie werden es sehen. Es wird passieren. Es wird ein glorreicher Tag werden. Festgelegt seit dem Anbeginn der Zeit. Geschrieben in den Sternen. Gemeisselt in einem ewigen Fundament aus purem Rassimus. Ja, so wird es sein. So, meine lieben, wird der Tag kommen. Die volle Pracht des Volkes wird sich entfalten. Der Nigger wird gefickt werden.

God damnit Otto

Attached: 6fd.jpg (600x575, 36.05K)

Based

Verdammt aufrecht.