Remember when you chudcels were trying to spin his death as a cause of being vaxxed? Why are you so stupid? lmao

remember when you chudcels were trying to spin his death as a cause of being vaxxed? Why are you so stupid? lmao

Attached: bobsaget.jpg (743x946, 87.36K)

>Why are you so stupid?
Don't worry, nobody here will ever admit to having said those things. And because this forum is anonymous, they can pretend that they really never did! That way, they can never, EVER learn their lesson and will continue to make idiotic predictions that fail to come true.

Why'd he fall

because of the vax

if he was unvaxed it would have been counted as covid death

peo0le fall chud

Attached: 1644483598464.webm (1280x720, 2.5M)

2 whole minutes to change your vpn ip? Grow up.

i can't remember the last time i hit the back of my head. I wonder how it happened.

Jewjew about to go to bed, ends up spinning, hitting his head, now he's lying in the ground 6 feet under dead.

Well considering the news reported it as a heart attack and the police said "no signs of foul play" and now we're being told it is head trauma...

I think Any Forums has attributed every single death in the news as being a vax death at this point

>myocarditis hits (that means it’s working)

>BP drops rapidly

>faints, hits head on coffee table

Durrrr he died of head trauma!

sounds like someone donkey punched him

Attached: ngbbs409c34d0c4a16.jpg (384x227, 23.13K)

you are still a leaf though

What are you failing to understand, leaf? Dude got jabbed, it caused him to pass out (like the hundreds of vids on this here forum have demonstrated), and he hit his head and died.

Many such cases.

He felt head first, from the jab. Then went to sleep and never woke up. Many such a case. So nice, so nice a-a-a-a-a

Attached: 1644485229415.jpg (518x722, 74.9K)

>blunt head trauma
>oh he just fell, old people die from falls all the time
he was whacked

he wouldn't have fallen had he not got the injection

Has a heartattack, falls and cracks his head open on the stone table. Yeah he fuckin died of his head trauma, but why did he fall without any resistance on the way down.

Wrong again, moron. You are a prime example of exactly what I was talking about. You're wrong, you'll never know it, and you'll still think you're right because why not? A lifetime of this makes you genuinely mentally retarded without having a true mental disability. You do it to yourself.

My guess is dude was chilling in the tub or was going to bed and hit his head on the base board didn't think much of it and died of internal bleeding, lost an uncle to the it. Its rare but it happens

Antivaxxers are liars and literal hoaxers.
Bob Fagget lied. He is NOT there for me.

Attached: image.jpg (3000x3000, 600.34K)

>vaxxmaxx
>have stroke
>fall down
>fracture skull
Many such cases!

Attached: 1624069171363.png (499x499, 21.11K)

Independent fact-checker here. Everything you just said is bullshit.

Attached: 1642539132961.png (500x459, 23.33K)

Nice example with gay anime.

Yes, comedians are known to hit their heads quite often.

Attached: comedic head traum causes brain bleeds.png (710x826, 661.37K)

So you've never been wrong in the past and just forgotten about it?

this

Stfu tard antivaxx liar they never called it a heart attack. Why the fuck would they before the autopsy concluded nigger. Headcanon just like all antivaxx shit

Lots of words, no substance.
Common trait of leftards.

So true

Bob had a Full House. The clintons had a straight flush.

Attached: 7fv0mpweuwa81.jpg (1125x1125, 78.2K)

Didn't they say that football american had a head injury in the shower to cover up vax.

Attached: 1571530776747.png (741x568, 29.42K)

Worst thing about the Vaccine is that its fused with tachyon particles, which caused people to collapse on air way before it even existed

Wasn't he pretty tall? I'm 6'6" and hit my head every once in a while on random crap you manlets would never think of. I say this is plausible.

It's called a pratfall

>Found laying on his bed with his hand on his chest as though he died in his sleep or was having heart issues
>blunt head trauma was the cause of death
Okay. How? From who or what? Make that make even an iota of sense.

a motorcycle blocks your path

Attached: Man who died in motorcycle crash counted as COVID-19 death in Florida_ - cbs12.com.png (658x1043, 486.65K)

It was autoerotic asphyxiation just like Robin Williams .
Muh head injury then you read and it is all about neck bruises.
Bob Fagget indeed.

>Bob Saget had information on the deep state!
>February 24th McAfees dead mans switch will dump and Q will be proven right, indictmenfs will flow and traitors hang.
>stand back and stand by patriots.

Attached: 1601426922926.jpg (819x1024, 110.68K)

This. The ActBlue operative would have had to bribe the medical examiner either way to lie

Confirmed shill.

Also inflation is real and its Bidens fault.

Attached: IMG_20220206_164156.jpg (1080x1075, 638.88K)

asking the real questions

It's called slapstick

OP BTFO

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It is rare for ideologues to love truth. They always think the end justifies the means and that lying is somehow ok if people that agree with them do it. It's the same problem over and over and over.

No, not meatloaf, he died from being fat.

Attached: autostan.gif (390x312, 479.23K)

Why are you here, dude? What do you think can possibly come from having a meltdown over a bunch of anonymous assholes being wrong? You're only entertaining the trolls you so frantically want to BTFO. Embarrassing lol

How the fuck can you have a head trauma while sleeping?

The vaccine makes your blot clot and your heart struggle to pump it up to your brain; hence, you fall down.

Even when I was 10 got hit in the head with a baseball playing shortstop.
They told me not to go to sleep. It is a known thing that if something fucked up with ur brain there is some wiring or something turns for the worse and u are not awake to get help u are dead.

Catalonia is fake and gay..

Keep asking questions like that and you’ll find out.

I think he died from a heart attack caused by the euthanasia they put into some of the vaccines.
Too many people dropping dead to be a coincidence. Yet a lot of people are totally 'fine' after getting the shot.
Some of vaccines had euthanasia in them.

We need to talk about completely replacing the entire
'ruling class,' they have failed humanity.

>pratfall
I thought it was slapstick?

Attached: head traumedy.jpg (650x450, 37.08K)

Bob Saget didn't kill himself.

>faints from vaccine
>hits head
>dies
Many such cases.

Attached: comedian faints after making joke about vaccinations and covid.webm (540x640, 945.74K)

>he passed out from the vax and hit his head and died
You vax cattle are so fucking stupid to see the obvious

>"The authorities have determined that Bob passed from head trauma. They have concluded that he accidentally hit the back of his head on something, thought nothing of it and went to sleep," the statement said. "No drugs or alcohol were involved."

Did they Chester Bennington his ass?

Bob Faggot didn't happen to get triple jabbed and say "Jesus loves me most" right before dying, did he? I hear that often leads to blunt head trauma.

Not really that rare, my mom died from hitting her head but was going through chemo and was on blood thinners so they couldn't operate on the brain bleeding.