HAPPENING

Poklonskaya announced she’s heading to Donbass for eke administrative activities

In other news - Russia might recognise Donbass as independent next week

Attached: 97B3BAFC-3039-44E4-AF5C-7D8E256B7F18.jpg (1125x1540, 690.69K)

She looks so old now, bros...
She's our grandma now.

I want her to walk over me like she walked all over Crimeans' civil rights

Mommy

du schon wieder

How can any population seriously want Russia to be part of their life? Do you people no see how miserable they are? They have no income potential, nothing to smile about, terrible genetics.

the slavic curse has taken its toll as she begins to transition into babushka

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DIE, DIE,DIE!!!!!!!!!!

So this is the false flag? Donbass wants to be independent, Ukraine won't let them,so we're going to invade to liberate them?

>Heading to dumbass

Attached: 1642651754133.png (528x438, 235.96K)

She’s 41

I don’t think she’s intending to visit you, sorry

the peak of swiss "humor", ladies and gentlemen

wasn't she was promoted to Russian peace spokes-hole - she should have been there permanently

I want her to mog Victoria Nulan.

>spokes-hole

Attached: 1631011514196.png (446x236, 198.12K)

look who's talking

Attached: E352BAF5-C527-4DE3-B296-6E0ADEBF30A8.png (1773x1241, 436.24K)

Moscow is certainly a nice city, but Delhi is ranked #6......
This list is retarded.

> No US cities even make Top 10
> NEW YORK #11

This ranking system must have been created by a filthy urbanite. Cost of living, property price, tax structure, mining rights, available wilderness space, economic freedom don't appear to have any influence on their metric.

It's one of these population density fallacies. More(People Who Are X) = Better! Right? No. If those people occur at stable frequencies, you are simply making a statement that anywhere that has a higher density of human beings is likely to be superior to a lower one.

Having lived on Earth for many years, I often find the inverse to be true. High density locations are fun to visit, not to live.

moscow is pretty nice but the person ranking these cities obviously never spent a winter there