BREAKING: Trudeau to prosecute Americans who donate to truckers

The day of the grill is finally upon us.

newspunch.com/trudeau-vows-to-prosecute-americans-who-donate-to-freedom-convoy/

Attached: 1644438677459m.jpg (1024x768, 60.77K)

pretty sure America doesnt allow us citizens to be extradited

Biden would just uncitizen any donors and send'em up north as terr'ists.

FUCK CANADA

Attached: canada-leader3.jpg (712x1024, 107.78K)

"leaders"

us citizenship is unrevokable by the government, you have to relinquish it voluntarily. I don't like Biden either but that's just dumb

Nigger fucking kike

Q: What is anonymous Bitcoin untraceable money?

A: Freedom!

Attached: 4chan honk.png (300x100, 14.21K)

lots of things can happen when you donate money to a foreign terrorist organization thanks to the Patriot Act

But how will they leave the country to enter the US? It's not allowed.

My donations just got twice as big.

Burger Bros, did we get too cocky

Attached: 047BAC7A-8100-46E7-B45F-BA8E45C0684F.png (398x398, 110.34K)

>Day of the grill

Why are Canadians so based all of the sudden?
Did someone found their long forgotten balls?

Attached: 1641430278395.webm (888x500, 2.83M)

fat trudeau looks like dan schneider, the producer from nickelodeon who has been accused of doing fuck up shit to his actor/actresses who were minors at the time.

It's require the US to declare the trucker convoy a terrorist organization, and even then those sorts of things don't work retroactively. Like, you can't be charged for donating before it's declared a terrorist organization.

How do we donate?
Seriously I want Justin Trudeau to send me a threatening letter. I have $20 to donate.

Lol, please try.

Thats the truckers plan, once their declared a terrorist organization by the us. The cia will have no choice but to fund the truckers.

The small fringe minority that actually voted for stupid joe are uneducated, illiterate retards.

kek

Attached: 1585440993184.jpg (240x250, 5.47K)

Fidelito can tongue my anus

They want to inch toward drone strikes in 1st world countries. It starts with shit like this. They will claim its funding terrorism.

Fuck Trudeau, and fuck his shitty faggy leftist communist lite government. How dare that cocksucker fuck face threaten us in our own country like he has any power here, he can suck my cock. Where do I donate?
BLOW ME CANADIAN GOVERNMENT
FUCK YOU

Attached: ZOG 2.jpg (732x444, 157.63K)

False alarm, lads. It's a fake news site.

The barbecue grill will be turned back off. No burger will be grilled.

Attached: 9-hilariously-awkward-justin-trudeau-moments-you-may-have-missed-over-the-past-5-years.jpg (600x600, 34.01K)

Attached: 1.jpg (830x626, 83.65K)

I once grilled burgers over an open fire using a rake.