Railroad conductor here

Railroad conductor here.

I won't say where I work or who I work for. But my company oversees thousands of rr conductors. The stats say nearly 80% of us are unvaxxed including myself. One train alone can carry up to 200x the load a single trucker load carries. If vaccine mandates we're to pass in the US, and those who choose not to be vaccinated strike like the truckers in Canada, it would cause a complete meltdown in the us economy. I'm not sure why anyone isn't talking about this but in my state alone 30b in goods gets moved on a daily basis. Energy would be the biggest hit.

Attached: 1643937559406.jpg (720x840, 38.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wkLd-yWOApo
youtu.be/JHWBU6rFU40
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM

I knew a guy that worked your job
He told me that he’d have tons of people try jumping in front of his train, or that lots of people end up accidentally getting maimed or killed because for one reason or another they just end up on the tracks and can’t flee fast enough. He said it’s more common than one would think
Thoughts?

>this is why I have 4 months of food stored and lots of ammo

Attached: AE9F7D86-3E3F-461D-81A5-FCBF9133EF01.jpg (659x609, 35.87K)

Aren't conductors technically already at full stop from the convoys? you need truckers to take things that are unloaded from trains to their destination anyway. a train can still currently bring goods from start to end, but it'll just stay stuck in warehouse, if even that.

do you guys ever cross borders? If not, it doesnt matter and I don't think you understand the 'vax mandate' in Canada

>4 months

Up your game to 2 years

Who cares, we did with out the rail road for decades why not again.

What does this even mean? How can you not flee fast enough? It is one step to the side. Who the fuck tries to outrun a train on the tracks?

Mandates are over. The last straw is when they tried pushing it on contractors and small businesses here in the states. They pushed hard until January and took it back at the time it was supposed to be implemented.

Vax or no vax. Do not submit any records declaring your medical history, stand strong and still show up to work because the scare tactic on getting fired is used to get that finally squeeze out before they drop this covid thing this summer.

>only having 2 years
10 years ngml

RRC mafia assassinating globohomo figure heads when?

His words;
For example, someone might want to cross the tracks. Even though a train is coming and blaring it’s horn. You think, ‘hey, I can outrun this’ in that split second as an impulse. Then you take one step, and then BOOM. You get obliterated mid air and make a mess
Sometimes film crews, the media and other people like that will be set up on the tracks, then with all of the equipment they have, they slowly escape trying to take it with them. Then BOOM, your obliterated mid air
Other times people are doing other things. Being drunk, having sex, being high, being knocked out and left there as an elaborate murder scheme, etc
He’s told me a lot that I don’t feel like typing out

The train has to wait for all the trailers to arrive and get loaded, by train takes 1 montth to get cross country. Total time is 2 months and then you have to unload and have trucks drive in out of the rail Yard

CONDUCTER WE HAVE A PROBLEM!
youtu.be/wkLd-yWOApo
CONDUCTER WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

>1PBTID
Ya'll are toasting in a troll bread

What's the backstory of this picture even
Why is Alex so sad here

>not having a replicator and 3D printer with enough polymers to last 1x10^8 years
negmi

>typical arrogance from nigger leaf
Can’t hear you over the honking sorry

Attached: 33c.gif (200x271, 910.33K)

Kek

Here's a you

Truckers and railroaders should all get together and take on the world.

Yea you're probably very right and it would be very cool to do, but it's over.
Everyone is lifting mandates or restrictions even in the states.
Target population dosage of poison was achieved probably a year ago they've just been trying to kill as many as they can since.
Now that populations are on the verge of rebellion and they are, they'll pull back.
And they are. It's over. Now we just wait for the vaxed to die and for them to announce the great reset.

larp
train drivers are calling engineers. the conductor takes the tickets on a passenger train.

they turned all the railroads into bicycle trails where I live.
it does make for a good getaway option if the cops are chasing me on the ZX10R but other than htat it's just bicycle fags.

Fuck I forgot a out this weirdo, anyone have the link to this video?

VAX THE JEWS
HONK WARS NAO

>would cause a complete meltdown in the us economy.

Yes it would. There are 20,000 cities in towns in the US. Our rail lines are extensive but they don’t even serve a quarter of all the cities and towns in America. Trucking is necessary to bridge that gap.

Who would have thought that an organized revolt from the oppressed is possible if they link hands and work as a common bulwark against their tyrannical overlords.

Maybe you should give it a name; something related to the act of creating a community together.

youtu.be/JHWBU6rFU40

>just trust me bro

you mean they aren't going to build a railroad through my nieghborhood so they can deliver everyone's Amazon right to their door by train?
we have usps, ups, fed ex, and others constantly driviing around delivering Amazaon boxes.
the streets are empty all the time nobody goes out.

Not really. A lot of the energy based plants of which OP references have conveying systems for unloading the railcars.
Im an engineer that deals with several railcars daily. If they push a mandate on conductors we are going full scale crash in a matter of days.

>i work for nintendo rails
kys larping nigger

lol