Ask a known Finnish Fascist

Ask a known Finnish Fascist.

Attached: muhh_medal.jpg (668x668, 162.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Porrassalmi
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porrassalmen_Risti
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you occupying Sami land

I'd give them their own Country, but I doubt they'd even want one in the end, but then I'd force them out.

Spurdo or gondola

Korpraali Spurdo Von der Spärde!

is this stolen valor?

Attached: sdolen benis.jpg (4000x3000, 2.45M)

>muhh_medal.jpg?

Of course no. I got promoted as the first person in muhh kompany.

Are niggers black ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Porrassalmi
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porrassalmen_Risti

Attached: asasIMG_20200731_204652.jpg (3120x4160, 2.92M)

On course, but not all. Way too many whigger too, because of... """"""unknown""""""" reasons!

Are you Kai Murros?

Attached: reply.jpg (320x403, 11.6K)

The complaining ones are invaders that came here in the early 1900's from Russia and Norway. They can always establish their own country in Russia if Nordic countries are too rough on them as we give them millions every year so that they can celebrate their culture, have their own news on television etc.

Attached: transsami.jpg (1080x841, 136.06K)

No, but I like his straightforwardness and courage. Greetings to Kai wherever you may be!

Attached: hhh.jpg (3120x4160, 2.98M)

do you post in yli?

Yes but I'm in Banana Islands until the 15th. löl

Attached: 9bue4.jpg (434x600, 41.65K)

are finns basically hapa?

>Greetings to Kai wherever you may be!

I've been needing to sow this into something but nooo....

We are dA Karjalaiset.

I might meet him one day. then. I don't live in Helsinki and don't move much, but am very still active.

Attached: IMG_20200727_172051.jpg (3120x4160, 3.42M)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-10 at 18.22.53.png (342x713, 63.8K)

Is the scene/movement/organization growing?
How much state repression do you experience?
Do you have much contact with fascists elsewhere in Europe and what country has the biggest movement?

what are you butthurt about this time?

Based Fennoman. t. Notorious Australian Lime Enjoyer.

Attached: Yan.jpg (1280x720, 141.17K)

>known
Known by whom?

I collect Kalevalas, but got a bit lazy after a good start tho. But I like having them around. Brings warmth and peace somehow I feel.

Sorry about that, but for a reason some thinks just aren't there for other to see. I can't really go into it.

>Is the scene/movement/organization growing?
Absolutely and tons of lonly wolfs, but we are know for our patience, so whenever we are needed...

>How much state repression do you experience?
Not at all. As I said I am quite known, so I haven't had but some death threats but the battery haven't hit me, yet at least, and I've also made them clear I won't be shut so they might have a barrier on too.

>Do you have much contact with fascists elsewhere in Europe and what country has the biggest movement?
No.

Nothing at all. Acshually; I made the thread, because I want to shear good knowledge of real fascism to people to help them out of their own misery! :)

Attached: svärd.png (512x512, 197.98K)