Why is Catholicism so fucking creepy?

Why is Catholicism so fucking creepy?

Attached: 16FB9389-449A-404E-966F-FAB50166C181.jpg (2592x3456, 3.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

papalencyclicals.net/bon08/b8unam.htm
ntslibrary.com/PDF Books/Foxes Book of Martyrs.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sounds like a you problem

Why is a cult formed by goat herding kid fuckers so weird?
Don’t know man

At least they bother to make it look like something magical is happening.

Attached: C5E07288-5335-4070-8F59-5793A303E991.jpg (976x549, 81.08K)

not sure..switch teams OPfaggot

Attached: trump-putin-jewish.jpg (1157x1287, 345.41K)

Because it’s Syncretic Canaanite Esotericism coupled with the Roman Imperial bureaucracy and Venetians banking families, they’re inherently creepy and comically evil, and Catholics think they are going to save the white race by swearing allegiance to Pope Nigger Feast Kisser.

>Revelation 17:18 KJV
And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

"Unam sanctam" is a papal bull that was issued by Pope Boniface VIII on November 18, 1302, also known as the ex cathedra doctrine (which means it is authoritative) of the "two swords".
>1. The "spiritual sword" (pope has power over who goes to heaven or hell).
>2. The "temporal or terrestrial sword" (earthly government).
Pope Boniface VIII declared quote:

"We are informed by the texts of the gospels that in this Church and in its power are two swords; namely, the spiritual and the temporal.
For when the Apostles say: ‘Behold, here are two swords‘ [Lk 22:38] that is to say, in the Church, since the Apostles were speaking, the Lord did not reply that there were too many, but sufficient.
Certainly the one who denies that the temporal sword is in the power of Peter has not listened well to the word of the Lord commanding: ‘Put up thy sword into thy scabbard‘ [Mt 26:52]. Both, therefore, are in the power of the Church"
-
"if the terrestrial power err, it will be judged by the spiritual power; but if a minor spiritual power err, it will be judged by a superior spiritual power;
but if the highest power of all err, it can be judged only by God, and not by man"
papalencyclicals.net/bon08/b8unam.htm

Also, on Febuary 11, 1929, the Lateran Treaty or Latern accords declared Vatican City as a sovereign City/State.
Which means it was now both a City and a Country with its ruler the bishop of Rome, the pope, and it is called a sacerdotal state because it is both a religious body and it has a single ruler over it.

Attached: Jesuit structure.gif (828x610, 83.88K)

>Revelation 17:9 KJV
And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

In the 300th BC the Servian wall attributed to Servius, Rome’s sixth king, was built as a defensive wall around seven hills. These seven hills are:
The Aventine Hill, Caellan Hill, Capitoline Hill, Esqulline Hill, Palatine Hill, Quirinal Hill and Vimlnal Hill. These became the seven hills of Rome, thus it is called the seven hills of Rome.
Now note that Vatican Hill is not one of the seven hills of Rome... But... In 313 AD Constantine gave the Lateran Palace on Caellan Hill to the bishop of Rome (the pope), and it became and still is the ecclesiastical seat of the pope.

Attached: Seven hills Mystery Babylon.png (1200x1145, 168.94K)

That actually looks really cool

Attached: IMG_20220210_114639.jpg (3000x4000, 2.74M)

>Revelation 17:4 KJV
And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

The purple, scarlet and gold was first worn by Julius Caesar in 44 BC - Febuary 15th to the feast of Lupercal.
After this all Ceasar's started wearing it and the tradition continued right down into the Roman Catholic clergy and worn proudly by many popes.

>Revelation 17:5 KJV
And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
>THE MOTHER

In 251 AD Cyprian, bishop of Carthage declared “He can no longer have God for his Father, who has not the church for his mother.”.
The religion of Roman Catholicism after that took on the name "Mother church". Also, at the Council of Ephesus, where they once cried "Great is Diana of the Ephesians" (Acts 19:34).
They now exalted Mary as the "Theotokos", "the bearer", or "Mother of God"...

>Revelation 18:7 KJV
How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
>I sit a queen

Mary in Roman Catholicism is known as the "Queen of Heaven"...

Attached: Purple and scarlet decked with gold.jpg (596x236, 66.84K)

>Revelation 17:6 KJV
And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

Millions and millions of bible believing Christians tortured, burned and killed in the most gruesome ways in the name of "heresy" all throughout History.
From the Waldensians to the Albigensians and all throughout the dark ages, (that is also why it is known as the dark ages,) spiritually speaking, Satans church ruling completely (soon again).

If anybody is interested you can read about many of these Bible believing Christian persecutions in the 'Foxe's Book of Martyrs'.
>ntslibrary.com/PDF Books/Foxes Book of Martyrs.pdf

Attached: Mystery Babylon - Vatican.jpg (994x642, 531.79K)

all cool religions have creepy stuff happening

Looks metal af

>that is also why it is known as the dark ages,) spiritually speaking, Satans church ruling completely (soon again).
I know having the kikes rule over us instead is SO much better

Because it's ancient. The symbology in Catholicism is an amalgamation of many different cultures, European and otherwise. Lots of pagan imagery given a Christian makeover. I think it looks pretty kino.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-10 at 11.50.27 AM.png (1344x890, 2.48M)

Strawman argument, you're pathetic. The Lord Jesus Christ should be ruling through a Bible believing people.
You will burn Catholic heretic.

Because it is a mask for paganism. Catholics even changed the commandments.

>a Bible believing people.
Man you would love it here in America over 80 percent of people mutilate their childrens genitals just like the bible tells them too

>just like the bible tells them too
False, you just proved my point after having presented a strawman argument in your last post. You're not a Bible believing people and will rightfully get God's judgement upon you.

>Romans 13:1 KJV
Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

>Psalms 9:17 KJV
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

>Proverbs 14:34 KJV
Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.

>Why have I been demoralised by the media and indoctrinated by Hollywood to think that Christianity is bad?
I don’t know user, who could possibly guess (((what))) is responsible for this.

Genesis 17:13 ;)

Francis the Apostate is a jew, jesuit and heretic. In God’s good time he will face final judgement and be raped and burn in hellfire for eternity. Praise the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ Amen.

Where is that from?

2 Timothy 3:1
Struck me like a lightning bolt of enlightenment when I read it.

>Romans 6:14 KJV
For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Ignorance of dispensations is not and excuse to escape the pit. You will go there and you know it. You cannot escape the anexity, there's always that feeling there tearing you apart. You know that you are not the captain of your soul, you will pay, and it eats you up.

Attached: 1644341746653.gif (799x606, 875.16K)

>Big gaudy halls that still feel empty and soulless
>Cant even follow their own rules and worships anyone and anything
>Flirts with pagan practices
>Literal blood ritual
>Venerate fucking bones and human body parts
>like 15 different churches claim they have Jesus foreskin
>sadistic torture methods that went on from the medival ages up until the 1800s
>Elite pedophile ring at the top that encourages its priesthood to molest their followers
>Overall extremeism that distances people from God and pushes them into atheism
>bizarre melodramatic Mary simping taken to dizzying new heights

Attached: 3920520E-CA77-4CDF-BE60-9CAF29D7A8DB.jpg (870x750, 125.25K)

What’s a Japanese-Hawaiian looking narco-shrine have anything to do with Catholicism?