Why is the USA destroying it's self?

why is the USA destroying it's self?

Attached: file.png (834x1199, 793.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/489984/one-in-four-babies-in-britain-is-born-to-a-foreign-mother-this-is-where-they-come-from/
bbc.com/news/uk-england-kent-59861376
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why is the USA destroying it is self? shut your nigger mouth

I wipe my ass with 620 dollars

because it feels good for certain people to destroy themselves

Christkikes let jews take over with predictable results

Attached: christians united for israel.jpg (1000x563, 94.01K)

Worry about your own shithole.

Attached: 1635005685804.jpg (720x347, 56.89K)

?
95% white (outside of london) and virtually no homeless people.

and if you want to talk about white women being raped by blacks i doubt there is a country in the world which can match USA on that front.

600 bucks a month is worth living in degrading conditions surrounded by people who lie, steal and rape? LOL.

>95% white (outside of london)
You could be 100% White, London included, and it wouldn't make a difference. You're an island of weak, effeminate, leftist cucks who have undergone North Korea tier brainwashing.

Attached: UKeK.jpg (1875x2500, 519.08K)

Did you miss the part where he sells drugs?

>Mayor London Breed
I blame you Reginald

people here like to think that america is ruled with an iron fist by an international clique of cosmopolitan elites in the world but the truth is that none of this shit that's happening here is in anybody's best interests and is actually indicative of a profound weakness by our ruling class. they literally do not have the power or resources to fix these problems and the moment they started rounding these people up in droves their enemies would leap on the opportunity to paint them as evil nazis and make them lose the next election because they have zero actual power whatsoever

Look at your own problems before even thinking about the problems of others.

And your can cope and lie as much as you want. You're on the road to demographic anhelation, just like the rest of the western world.

qz.com/489984/one-in-four-babies-in-britain-is-born-to-a-foreign-mother-this-is-where-they-come-from/

Attached: -.png (1339x662, 1.01M)

And is on drugs, enjoying streaming services on his phone. Just an average nigger

i see spiritually bankruptcy. sad sight. these people need to be herded into a corral with the promise of free drugs and then extinguished with a flamethrower

Jews

uh, what?
lad, we have a conservative government for the past 10 years. we left the EU. we've made critical race theory illegal in schools. we are the first country to end all covid restrictions and measures in the west. we never vaccinated children. no vax mandates. our police beat the shit out of BLM protesters.
We are quite literally the least pozzed country in the anglosphere and most of western europe.

don't tell me you actually believe what you see on Any Forums is a true representation of the UK?
HAHAHAH americans really are thick as shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20220210_172416.jpg (629x213, 14.2K)

did you read the article?
it's poles and romanians.
they are white you fucking dolt.

like what?

>we have a conservative government for the past 10 years
Yeah, here's your "conservative" government, faggot... And how many Muslims crossed the channel last month? A few hundred thousand?

Attached: -.jpg (784x489, 395.32K)

>Conservative government
Isn't your political parties backwards like which side of the roads you fags drive on? Or are your conservatives so intellectual that they appear left by any comparison?

Not to mention boatloads of Pakis and North Africans.

It's not, the state is destroying the people.
Same with all of Europe.

The most telling thing was that one junkie said the price of a gram of heroin used to be $200 and now it's $20. WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Your people are the most pathetic white people in the world. You've never seen a rule you won't be obedient to. Nothing you say matters. Your opinion is irrelevant. Nation of cucks.

28,300 people crossed the channel illegally last year.
again, this is a fraction of the number of people who illegally entered the USA.
whatever problems we have, it's not even on the same level as you.

> sells narcan
This is bullshit. You can get it for free in most cities with junkies.

I've lived off 1200 a month for 10 years. Never wanted for much. Sure my friends had full wadrobes while mine was bare but then you die

enjoy your vax mandates and mask mandates hahaha

americans truly are absolutely fucking delusional.

>Illegally
That's not your problem. Your kike run government is importing them by the millions.

bbc.com/news/uk-england-kent-59861376

Attached: -.png (985x663, 224.83K)

>like what?
I get. You're clearly part of the problem. If I were a muzzy I would believe Sharia law in the UK to be a good thing too. Clearly not a problem.

Attached: sharia.jpg (1024x615, 148.52K)

where is there sharia law in the UK?

>Says the vaxxed servant of royalty to the unvaxx'd American