IT'S OVER: JOE ROGAN NOW GUILTY OF SPREADING DEADLY CLIMATE CHANGE MISINFORMATION

Just weeks after broadcasting Jordan Peterson's bizarre climate views to his 11 million listeners, Joe Rogan hosted another climate change skeptic, Randall Carlson. Rogan has been at the center of climate-related controversies in recent years, and recently activists called on Spotify – which exclusively broadcasts Rogan’s podcast – to take action against his COVID-19 misinformation. Carlson’s main beat is lost civilizations, hidden mathematics, and a unique brand of climate conspiracy and skepticism.

Sierra Club, a national environmental organization, highlighted its concerns about Carlson’s frequent appearances on The Joe Rogan Experience in an article published last September. According to climate journalist and founder of the Critical Frequency podcast network Amy Westervelt:

The Joe Rogan Experience, with its millions of listeners, has hosted Randall Carlson more than once to talk for hours on end about how Earth's natural cycles (and sunspots, volcanoes, etc., etc.) are really to blame for climate change while "the so-called consensus view" on climate is driven by politics. Rather than press him for evidence, Rogan gifted Carlson with the quip "that's the real inconvenient truth."

mediamatters.org/joe-rogan-experience/already-embroiled-controversy-spotifys-joe-rogan-platforms-another-serial

Attached: INSTAGRAM_JOE-ROGAN-COVID_1120.jpg (360x205, 15.51K)

I don't care. Still will listen to him.

And yet all the elites the Bush's, Obamas, Zuckerberg all have high value. ...Vulnerable ...ocean front property..... ? Fascinating

Attached: 20210822_115931.gif (640x360, 3.86M)

Checked and this.

All the nigger said was you can’t call it. Tf wrong with everyone fuckin capin

I've been listening to Rogan since 2014, but this is the line. I can no longer support his podcast and will be canceling my Spotify account. Who's with me, guys? Let's boycott Rogan for his egregious misinformation.

Well Al Gore's huge mansion is in Tennessee say ha ha there....
....but the mansion has a huge swimming pool where the winters are less than mild...and the pool is.....heated.
Do your part!
(but we won't do ours)

>mediamatters

Attached: 31.jpg (376x257, 25.21K)

Why don't make their own show and counter whatever Rogan is saying?

Besides, they criticise him for giving medical advice when he isn't a doctor. All those leftist cunts have been telling people to get (((vaxed))) and they aren't doctors, like Rachael Maddow.

Attached: 1643653566751.webm (540x960, 1.59M)

Thanks, just cancelled my spotify

Randall Carlson is right though.

See ya Joe I smell what the Rock is cookin'

>mediamatters
Another group of people who belong on concentration camps

OP is a massive fucking bundle of sticks.

Attached: 1634213170471.gif (320x180, 3.08M)

One of the Top 5 guests. Are they going to criticize him for having an Atlantis theory too?

meanwhile from the "trusted" sources

Attached: climate hoaxes.jpg (672x960, 113.51K)

I don’t care still not using Spotify or any other streaming service

KEK. Imagine thinking that in a world where we can’t even predict the whether accurately 3 days out, we can somehow model the climate accurately 100 years into the future.
Peterson is right, the further out you get the Margin of error becomes so large that your data is worthless

Because evil cannot create it can only corrupt.

I'm a climate change denier so it's not misinformation to me. Bring it on. I'll take it, liberal establishment.

Attached: Brazil.jpg (1500x813, 126.58K)

Carlson is a based boomer, Atlantis is real and our cycle is coming to end

Attached: 1643551668629.jpg (443x455, 49.88K)

there's one that's acceptable

Attached: 1644513989361.png (539x371, 21.84K)