Crowder's staff steals from pol and it is starting to piss me off...

Crowder's staff steals from pol and it is starting to piss me off. At least InfoWars gives credit and screenshots of greentext. You are faggots, especially you Dave Landau wearing meme shirts like my boomer dad.

Attached: FLG0HONUcAEm7Tg[1].jpg (1025x1200, 151.21K)

90% of the internet is just reposted content.

trips 4 truth

>wanting credit for an anonymous post
i'm just glad crowder and tucc signal boost my posts. they are my slaves. i type, they repeat to the masses.

Fuck off Dave makes that shit a little bearable.

i get what you're saying but I simply must reply to that tweet.

the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Yes, reposted from Any Forums

Yeah who fucking cares. Recognition just leads to contrived image crafting like 99% of twitterfags
So obsessed with having "the right take" and curating rhetoric
Very gay and pretentious

crowder's whole purpose is to be controlled opposition while reminding everyone, "nazis bad! muh antisemitism! stand with israel! X is like hitler!"
seriously. They do it EVERY DAY! literally every day.

I don't like how they act like journalists who deep dive or are original. I like being anonymous, it is why I come here. I dislike when people steal other people's ideas to pass of their own. At least here we know that nobody owns anything.

Fucking copywriters

Crowder got paid $9 million for his Walther contract
He also screwed over Nit Gay Jared,because Jared was having a kid and wanted a life
He distanced himself fromOwen Benjamin, because Owen named the jew
Crowder is also a cross dressing admittedly gay-in his own words- man who sucks youtube dick for shekels

i don't care as long as my ideas (which i give out for free) reach more people.
for example, seed oil hate has gone mainstream this year. another notch on the keyboard for me.

it seems crowder is secretly redpilled in the JQ but as the real asshat is gerald. any time the kosher cock comes up hes the first in line to suck it

And who the fuck are you to get mad? There is no strings here. No contracts. No rights or ownership. What have they stole from you? Do they even use your memes? Do you have insider information?
or are you just a paid-per-(You) slide poster.
Maybe you work for Crowder and are trying to generate clicks for them. Maybe you are just a bot.
Just fuck off

i dont know at this point because crowder is the one pushing it all so hard.
it is so excessive that recently their resident jew(landeau or w/e) called it out.
>we do kind of hit the nazi stuff too much, ya know?
when the resident jew is telling you to ease up with the "muh hitler" shit, it's excessive.

then stop watching him? bitching about “stealing” on Any Forums just exposes you for the newfag you are.

90% of the internet is just reposted content.

anons being a whiny faggot but calling grifters and ecelebs fags is also par for the course. people who make of themselves monkeys in cages for others amusement shouldn't be cared for.

Bingo. I wrote some frequently used copypastas. No updoots. No followers. Seeing them get reposted just makes me happy I made an anonymous impact. Nobody will believe you wrote that copypasta or made that meme. And that's kind of the point.

kek, my first thought too

Attached: 1632736793507.jpg (2000x2000, 775.81K)

>Maybe you are just a bot
That's exactly what a bot would say, Mr. Botstein!