What was she thinking at this instant?

what was she thinking at this instant?

Attached: 487546753.png (710x826, 802.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gb2jGy76v0Y
anotepad.com/notes/swdqxy54
anotepad.com/notes/ynrb7jdy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

about bbc

I feel it working

hello darkness my old friend

>As soon as I fake this fainting I'm gonna become so crazy viral and popular

She seeing god

I'm finna.
I'm finna
*Smacks lips*
I'm finna.
*Everything goes black*

>I'm killing it

Did she fake her skull fracture too?

She got a skull fracture.

>fakes fainting
>cracks open brain case
ok retard

"Finally, some laughs"

Mutts law is real damn

Attached: 28203C73-C4BB-461B-A924-F0AAF98E3B9C.jpg (400x500, 66.21K)

Is she okay?

>Jesus is king

>Did she fake her skull fracture too?

Uh, yeah?

Attached: super shrug.jpg (278x182, 7.28K)

This is going great! I wasn't sure the provax message my handlers wanted me to include would go down, but they're laughing! I know I'm selling my soul to Satan, but I'm going to be so rich and famous! I'm like Jack on Titanic, I'm King of the W...

this.
/thread

>this was all a set up and your autism is so crippling that you dont understand why nobody reacted when she landed on her directly on her skull in front of people.

>what was she thinking at this instant?

youtu.be/Gb2jGy76v0Y

CURSE YOU, DONALD DRUMPF!

>Jesus help me!
Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

>but bro msm and her said she cracked her skull. they wouldn't lie!

if anyone was wondering what caused her to faint, it was dehydration, dummies

Attached: 6742064982.png (1436x924, 189.88K)

How awesome it would be, being on the Death (Lists)

"We will show them...........................................

*2021 Death (List)*
anotepad.com/notes/swdqxy54
*2022 Death (List)*
anotepad.com/notes/ynrb7jdy

...................................... We will show them all"

[Its just a (List) of People that may have "Allegedly" had adverse reactions with a Covid-19 vaccine]

*P.s I won't stop shilling the Death (Lists) till I get my 2 shots too the back of the head Hilldawg style *that's my preferred suicide method*

Attached: 1641983846792.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Nothing but a heavy buzzing sound.

Something inane probably.

The worst part for her is going to be her rewatching this, and hearing the audience laugh harder and more genuinely then at any point while she was conscious.

This but unironically.

I think that it was supposed to be the joke. She talks about how healthy she is then faints ha ha. But she fucked up and fell wrong and cracked her head open knocking her out.

>jesus
>why?
>why me? why now?
>i thought you loved me the most

That's why they keep lying and making up bullshit that is so insulting because smooth brains like lyssaNwonderland there just gobble it up.
>dude she was dehydrated and almost died in the sweltering arizona heat. just like my coen bros movies

Her father was watching over her.

Attached: 9D4A353A-6DCD-410C-8CE7-5049CC6E3885.jpg (474x302, 18.42K)

So, you're saying she did actually mean to do it as a joke. Cos it might have been quite funny. Edgy even.
But she miscalculated and hit her head way harder than she had meant to, even fracturing her skull.
She realised she was seriously injured and couldn't carry on with the routine, and worried that she might look foolish for having messed up her prat fall so badly, she is pretending that she actually didn't mean to fall, and that she had actually fainted, and it wasn't a joke she was planning to put in her act?

nxxnxjjcbjcbxnjnxxkshssjnxxnjxnjxnx....

Arizona is well known for causing dangerous levels of dehydration.
Especially for marginalized women who are not allowed access to water due to the Conservative infection of the state.

>you dont understand why nobody reacted when she landed directly on her skull in front of people.
Are you implying it was a prat fall, and that it was clear to the audience that she hadn't actually fainted, or sustained any injury, just like when a professional clown does a fall over gag? And that the audience watching and then laughing when it happened is evidence that to those who were right there, it was clearly not real?
I think people would have laughed. Tommy Cooper died on stage on live TV and everyone laughed, thinking it was part of the act. And Tommy Cooper wasn't getting anything irony buff out his collapse.

I heard the dehydration was racist, but that's not inconsistent with your misogynistic theory.

This is called a reality K.O. a strange phenomenon (any K.O. is) Why would our bodies be designed to shut down when taking hard hits on the skull? But the body is wise, and millions of years of evolution have made it so it is for the best to just drop limp when you're clearly getting hit hard by reality itself.